It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Having been very interested in this site with viewing it daily, I felt that it was only right for me to register. In registering, I will be able to offer my thoughts and words on the many subjects that seem to be evolving/coming true to anyone with an eye to see around them. This world is changing dramatically and we all need to keep up and to be informed.
Mark

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
49 yearold male from the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Lately became interested in the Bible-UFO connection and The DaVinci Code. Also interested in Bigfoot Nessie and hidden books of the Bible. I have a genuine interest in anything that the Cathilic Church doesn't want you to know. I really don't know what I have to offer other than an open mind.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I strongly feel my purposes in life are to explore, experiment, and exercise all of my natural rights as a human being. I think inside, outside, around and of the understanding that there may not be "the BOX". My life goal is to widen my spectrum and receive all wavelenghts in the hopes of not only being a reciever but also a sender. I am aware that I was born in an era of man in which the world will call on individuals of our collective to not only review but release the restraints our predecessors have slowly choked our minds with.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sit down before fact like a small child, be prepared to give up every preconcieved notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature leads or you shall lean nothing!

link   
A Chinese Man in North America.

link   
all interested parties regarding things not seen,communicate...

link   
I am a UFO researcher and I have been interested in the UFO topic for all my life. I have many theorys and I would love to discuss them with any of you.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
w/m 34 carpenter ; stumbled on this site looking for answers about scret societies,goverment conspiracies, ufo's, aliens and paranormal activity

link   
i'm a peruvian student of 16 years old, who is in international baccaularate and taht is a very good person.

link   
A brain is what I hope to contribute! LOL, but seriously, some thoughtful, insightful perspective from a voodoo practitioner, wildlife activist, psychologist!

link   
RH- O EMPATH STAR CHILD

link   
Hi. I'm just seeking to be better informed and less ignorant

link   
I'm a collector of handguns. I also like just about any kind of gadget. I hope to maybe contibute helpful information concerning gun laws and anything that would be helpful to it's members.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

rch

link   
i hope i bring some of the knowledge i have learned over the years and to increase my learning from this site....

link   
Yes.. I am going to make my stay on these boards brief and effective. One week or so is all I ask. I have viewed your site and think that this may be one of the few places that wont try and admit me to Huntsville.

But this is your decision, not mine. Win some, lose some, no?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
i come to this site everytime for news and headsup...and i decided to post and interact with other members...
this is a good site for news...but some people are mislead so im here so share my views..

link   
Very knowledgeable on the subjects in question and searching for more data. Currently started running a blot at voicesdark.blogspot.com

link   
I've been interested in cryptozoology for many years of my life, and just recently found your forum via a Google search for supposed chupacabra pictures. While I do have an open mind, I'm also very much the skeptic and I never take things at face value. I have lurked around the forum for only a short while, but I already feel like this place is a good one to discuss the many "discoveries" that pepper the cryptozoology world.

link   
Open mind from Poland

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join