It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I would really like to find out about what the government is keeping from us.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I want to discuss that they can make light go faster. Exactly what are they
doing to speed it up?
I understand how it can go slower.
There are two reasons.
And I can point them out.

link   
I would really like to find out about what the government is keeping from us.

link   
55 Y.O. straight male. Advanced medical degree. Open mind. Good imagination. Scientist. I'd like to contribute what I know and learn about what I don't.

link   
Found this site off of a link from coastocoast. I am definitely a conspiracy buff and have studied Roswell and other things. I have served in the US Army. I live in Alaska with my wife and one year old daughter.

link   
hi

link   
I am a guy supremely curious in the paranormal, the occult, the supernatural, and the unreached potential of humanity and the universe in general. I've been interested in this stuff ever since I can remember (one of the gifts on my third birthday was an entire set of Time Life UFO books... kind of cool to give to a three year old). With that said, I am extremely skeptical of anyone stepping forward with info or some sort of proof just based on past track records.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The truth about the world we live in

link   
I am 26 and from England. A direct ancestor introduced Scottish Rite to Scotland and set up the first masonic lodge in Edinburgh. He is also named in the Da Vinci Code. I am not a mason but am very interested in discovering more about my family history...

link   
Author of books on revisionary theology

link   
May the FORCE be with you.

link   
Serving UK police officer seconded abroad. UK target for CBRN terrorism - see Times 2 today (A bio-attack is inevitable: are we ready?). hope to contribute where appropriate.

link   
student of MBA school of managment studies cochin university of science and technology

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i used to regulary visit this site and realy loved it . icouldn visit for last 2 months plz accept my membership

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm a senior webmaster and am very interested in all new technologies both on the web and otherwise. I am quite clued up on technology and should be able to contribute a few informed opinions. Otherwise the main benefit would be to see if other people share the same views as me.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
hi, my name is paul and i live in western australia, im the wrong side of 49 hence the name. just found your site and have been entertained for the last hour. not really sure what i can contribute at the moment apart from an australian perspective on some of the issues in the forum. I know from reading some of the posts that different ideals and such can be looked at in a different light..
Many thanks.
regards paul

link   
Professional Administrator in an Independant Research Organisation in Modern Aircraft Design and Advanced Stealth Technology

link   
Here comes the atomizer get ready to run...(arnold)

link   
Every once in a while, we are given an opportunity to witness the extraordinary; to be a part of something that is outside what we know as ourselves. The acknowledgement of these events defines our courage to expand beyond what we know, to grasp what is beyond the reach of our current assumptions of life. If you have the courage, you can see what cannot be seen and hear what cannot be heard. Instead of knowing and thinking, you can be aware beyond the need to know and the need to think. You can be instead of believe.

You must come to trust that part of yourself that reveals all things and transcends all knowing.
It begins by embracing the events in places where it cannot happen. By holding to truths in your heart that no one else can see or understand. By trusting feelings within yourself that unerringly point you to a goal you cannot see nor hear nor understand, but makes perfect sense to you. By aspiring to heights no one around you can see. By daring to love what no one else can comprehend.

Pay no attention to the man/woman behind the curtain...!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join