It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I am a 29 year old male who is interested in the Illuminati. I hope to exchange ideas with like minded people.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Good grant me serenity to accept things I cannot chance, the courage to change things I can change and wisdem to make the difference.

Trying to see, to listen and to understand. Don't like words and plans without actions. Most people do less about their unpleasant situation than they could. To be well informed about other peoples thoughts and backrounds about current events is a necessary to find this differnce if and how I could give my personal support for a better life - even if its a little one.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hey, I've been browsing the forums for a while now and have some question as well as answers (I really don;t believe in most of the material besides the governmant stuff). I would really like to confirm my faith in God here, or maybe denounce it.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hope to learn info and hopefully contribute something

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Viktor from Hungary.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hello everyone. My name is Ryan from Lebanon, Missouri. I've always been a very open minded person. The type that tries to read between the lines rather than just understand whats put in front of me. Every day I see all around me, subtle hints of a whole other... chain of command if you will opperating behind the scenes of what everyone has accepted as their everyday life. I'm a thinker to put it plain and simple, and I would like to contribute some of my thoughts, and possibly experiences to this comunity.

link   
i am 20 years old, hideously suspicious of everything, and its purpose. would like to meet like minded people

link   
Hello, ive had an interest into the conspiracy stuff especially that of UFOs. I have paasively viewed this board and am keen to participate.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
i am a graduate student pursuing my bachelors degree in aerospace enineering at The Indian Institute of technology Kanpur,India

link   
Like to look at different viewpoints and be albe to share mine.

link   
I want to know!

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think that I can help this website my submiting my thoughts and Ideas about conspiracies. I also love anything to do with mind control and I would like to talk about that on ATS'S forum.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hello there ATS..my name is Justin and I have been reading your forums for a year or so now. Some of my interests include the NWO, occult, natural medicine, and other related health issues. And now I feel it is time to contribute with some meaningful posts and links to good reliable information. thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon! Justin

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hi, I want to discuss with the skeptics on the paranormal forum, I really want to be there discussing
IS very interesting, I have some premonition and I want to chat with people about what I see
Thanks in advance

link   
Hello to everyone in volved in ufo's it great that there are believers,Our Problem is that we see Orb's everynight with a wall mounted cam in our back yard,They are intermintent,They show up at different times, And are always different shapes,It's freaking us out, Need someone that knows about them and can asist with an answer of what they are and why there here.I can provr they are here,We are from Seattle Wash.

link   
I am interested in the paranormal and the world of conspiracies!!!

link   
I`m a U.K. Firefighter and have surfed through and linked to numerous articles over the past few years. U.f.o`s have always been my thing, along with conspiracy theories. The release of the 911 tapes has prompted me to become more involved in discussions

new topics

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join