It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
hello,
i am entering because i know that we are being lied to. it is hard sometimes to speak to people, even close friends, about the many possibilities about life as we know it and about first hand experiences not seen with the naked eye. i operate on many dimensions.

i am curious to hear other people's thoughts and to hear new information about what is really going on. i am connecting the dots.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a hope to gain a lot of info on things and put in what i know to help others

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Am 66 I hope to learn of mans past an hope to learn his future an to this end I hope to learrn the way I can contribute.

link   
Hello. Looking to add to some interesting debates.

link   
Retired Travel Agent and have researched 18th Dynasty in Egypt
Hoping to learn the identity of Smenkhkare

jz

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
My name is jemmy I'm 42 years old. I like like to read up on some new projects.
I have seen a few neat things through all my years and I would like to know what my eyes looked at.. personaly!
I would like to know want what I seen. with all respect...silent projects stealthy projects.. color colorless.. and flying craft or slow moving flying machines. gov secrets and answers are really not the final answers.. life is bigger then we think.. we may never will be told some things. so I come here to search. If what I have seen can not be answered here then I know it's a hush web sight. but I don't expect the answer anyways. because nothihg go's above true top secret...y'a know!!.

link   
Hello my name is Jason Bratton i live In New Jersey and i am on this site to see if i can learn Is aliens have come in peace or as a threat i would also like to report any information i have on here

link   
What a website, keep it up fella's.
Im 22, reside in Mandurah.
Im ready for the thirdworld war, are you?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
i dont really want to get into many details about myself just yet, this could be a way for the government or whoever might be interested, in keeping tabs on citizens researching what they shouldnt know. not that im that paranoid, but you never know, right??

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Eyes wide open searching for truth to add to the pieces of the puzzle i already have.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
hi

i am new member of this site and i am here to see new views and learn about things i don't so lets get this party started.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hi, I'm a stay at home mother of five.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hey, new to this website but intersisted in getting inot dome clean debates

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I am a former US Navy Surface Warfare officer, who is interested in the truth.
I seek information which can be used to protect my family, and nation.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
my name is ahmed from egypt ilike science especially physics.im styding at fuclty of engineering ASU _dept of electrical engineering.im interested in ufo mystries

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I wish to further my knowledge by viewing others ideas compared to my own.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
ive always been interested in sci fi

link   
I will contribute reasoned comments and hope to gain an overview of the world of current thinking of the conspiritorial minded people of this world

link   
I want to learn more about my own system and share what knowledge of my system that I do have.

link   
Retired, aging, apolitical, independant thinker who would much prefer to be a cat and so I wouldn't have to worry about truth/lies/consiracy theories. Straightforward with no hidden agendas but needs the occasional question answering.

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join