It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I hope to find evidence which will prove if anything paranormal exists eg ghosts,ufos and mythical creatures

link   
University degree in international relations & international law. Keen observer of politics & international relations - false flag operations.

link   
hi, i have been viewing this site as a guest for over 2 years, but have not had the chance to sign up becasue i only had a "@hotmail.com" address, i am an open minded thinker who ennjoy's reading the posts on this site, i myself am i memebr of a paranormal group in my local area, and i am studying Philosophy at university, so i believe i could contribute well to your forum.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hi all. My name is David. I am a high-school student. I like computers etc. I am in NJROTC and hope to join the Air Force after college. I want to learn more about the New World Order. I think that I'll hang around the NWO, Weaponry, Military Facilities/Projects, and War on Terrorism sections the most. I can contribute my Tales of the Panel World, I'm still planning it but it involves:

An endless "panel world",

A civilization who have wandered the panel world for all of their known existance, for the seemingly endless grasslands and oceans are said to have some kind of artifacts hidden if you venture far enough,

A war between a semi-Utopian nation and the future NWO's nations, the reason is that the NWO needed more land, and the utopian nation which has yet to be named is very disgusted of the ways of future NWO's nations. There are also like 45 other nations within the 500,000,000 square mile area,

Nuclear devices, space exploration, attempts to tap into other realms, studies of how everything came to be, hypersonic craft, astronomy and the like, predictions of major events, and some other things of that nature have been banned, all for good reason. It has been written in the scriptures of their time, that, sometimes destructive, events of biblical proportion have occured because of these "Profligate Arts",

However the future NWO still studies and attempts the profligate arts. Which is another reason of the semi-utopian nation's wars against the future NWO.

Well yeah it seems a little thin right now but it's still being planned. Some of you might like the Tales of the Panel World so please let me join lol.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I am a student from Northern Ireland, a wartorn country that seems to be finally moving towards peace. I have a keen interest in world affairs and politics and believe i could contribute to the board with my views and knowledge. Please give me the oppertunity to apply my mind to these wonderful forums.

Sincerely, Michael

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I hope to help expand the cluster of knowledge and offer a unique viewpoint of certain topics.

link   
trying to share info on Nova Tech

link   
Hi! I'm new here, I know I'm only fourteen, and compared to other site members I am fairly young, but I have been researching information about John Titor and Time Travel for quite a while now, and i would like to get to know others point of view.

Cid

link   
I have been a casual ATS reader since '98 or so. I was mainly interested in UFOs, aliens, and technology, but recently have also gotten into secret societies.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Sometimes truth shines out, sometimes it must be searched out and light shone on it.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
US Army Sniper 1984-1992
Former Units
11th ACR
1st of the 75th, A Company
Special Operations Command Ft Bragg

link   
i am ashish kanchan.

link   
I stumbled on a thread while looking for related information, and found the discussion fascinating. There was more than on side illustrated, with (for the most part) respect given to each others views. Background--- I spent 18 years in the military, and I am currently a compliance auditor, but can I identify with anarchists. I read constantly, with varied topic.

link   
Hi. I wanna join ats because I seek truth. I"m a human being physically manifested on this plane of existence. So can I join or what?

link   
I am young and dont know much , but have recently been interested in the new information on things like ice on mars, life on mars, astronomy, The mayans prediction on the end of life ( december 21st 2012), and many other things.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
i lke to know more about karma

link   
Since they don't teach these things in school, I figure there has got to be at least one way to talk about with with people who are equally interested. And here I am.

link   
I'm a brasilian yong that believe in the peace, but we know is need to fight against terror in all places for to preserv it.

link   
i hope to learn about all of the details of the mult-faceted Disney corporation.

link   
muslim livin in cali

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join