It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hi,
I am a older child teen from a 3 child family that is devorced I loved my brother and sister very much and got seperated from them 2 years ago... Any way I am not the brightest teen in my family but am the most sucsessful.

I am hoping to be a Crime Scene Invenstigator (csi). I know alot of the stuff but would like to know more..
If you want to know more then Email me at [email protected]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have been really enjoying your site best on the web. I would like to reply to some threads as I too have noticed that there is so much more that needs answers.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have read Behold a Pale Horse twice so far and am incresingly interested in learning new information about bill as well as trying to separate fact from fiction. ready for whatever in Colorado

link   
My name is Dan Greenlees, I live in canada Birtish Columbia, and im interested in alot of topics on this website.

link   
My interests stems, mostly from my youth. I like talking with like minded people. I hope to learn about findings from the show 'The PSI Factor - The office of Scientific Investigation and Research' and other conspiracy related
stories like the Philadelphia Experapents,
and 'The Real Stargate'. Thank You very much.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
A lot of important topics on this web site.
Want to post my ideas.

link   
I came across your site while looking for anything on the F-19 fighter. In my humble opinion the F-19 does exist maybe as a spaceplane or a dedicated anti-helicopter fighter.

link   
Well I don't know what to say.... I can say that I love paranormal studies... And I am looking for some haunted places in the state of Kentucky!!!!! If anyone out there knows where a scare may be hit me up........

link   
Hiya! I enjoy learning and discussing about world events and what is behind them. Everyone has many theories and explanations but the only way we can get to the truth is to get every peice of evidence we can by using forums like ATS
I like reading upon mysterious and odd goings on in the world like UFO's, aliens, goverment secrets, NWO! I hope I can give my thoughts over this board and try to back them up with hard evidence! thanks, Dave

link   
just trying to learn as much as I can about everything. and I think that by discussing it I among many people can learn many things.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I am a run of the mill pleb who believes the human ideal is to seek knowledge for self growth

link   
My name is William and I have a theory about how early man used the sun, moon and stars for navigation. The (Catacysm) Mayan stone carving has been part of my last 28 years of research in this area. I hope to gain more information about the details of the stone carving in this group and its relation to the work I am doing.

link   
I'm a professional and i need to work hard every day. i love my job.however, internet is very important for me. I can learn any things i want know. I can show my point of view too. all latest country policy, political event and current event are learned from here. moreover, i would like to share my opinion and suggestion at here.

link   
small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, great minds discuss ideas.

link   
It is better to die when life is a disgrace.
Out of sight, out of mind.
One swallow does not make a summer.

link   
Hello all,
I am a scientifically educated and informed person looking for more of the same. I am disallusioned by the lies and secrets our governments and its leaders have perpetrated upon its citizens. I am looking for truth and like minded people who look forward to joining the galactic federation and progressing toward ascension. The defeat of the dark forces and reclaiming of earth by the light is my goal.

link   
I basically just read the forums, and sometimes I can't contrain the urge to respond. Now I can.

link   
Hi I'm Brandi Aragon I hope I remembe this website

link   
i BElive in human rights and the fact athat everyone is equals in the eyes of "god" and im anti bible and for thinking and imma conserative liberal democrat

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join