It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I am looking for a place to discover new and interesting mysteries to research for my own personal enlightenment. I have a special interest in Secret Societies, such as the Templars, The Freemasons and the Illuminati from a historical perspective, but am often dismayed by the wealth of either fantastic or oppositional sources available which makes it difficult to find logical, factual, and/or balanced clues to follow.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ex U.S. Navy Special Operations Officer. Currently working as a consultant on EOD, mine countermeasures, and force protection. Just looking to keep my ear to the ground.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
journalist

link   
I am very interested in all things 'conspiracy' but I expect I will learn more than I can contribute at this time.

link   
I hope to learn more about the things that The Power That Be [TM] want us to know - or not.

link   
i am smart and like to do research on interesting things

link   
I am not certain as to what I could contribute but would be happy to exchange and share information and insights on various subjects. My main interest is in history

link   
Student of free thinking. Hoping to learn more about the world, and its many layers.... ....and to see just how far that rabbit hole goes.

Hope to contribute to progressive, constructive discussions. Avoiding politics at all cost.... life is too short for politics to be handled by politicians.

Oh and... Notum Aris Sanctum...

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
i hope to get into the socity of secrets

link   
i will find away to make a profile about my self i am new here

link   
hello, i am eager to join the team captain!

link   
looking for truth amungst the lies and fog of deseption

link   
I want to believe...so prove it to me...

link   
I am student of history and want to learn each and everyday. about our world.

link   
Australia is," the daughter of the king of the south". Despite ignoring ancient Australian history to an almost 'criminal' degree the truth of Australia's place in the Bible is being revealed to those who seek the WHOLE truth. Relatively 'modern' histories have been not much more than the creation of "tourist traps" and the money and power they generate with the added benifit of delaying the' fit' of Bible prophecy to ACTUAL HISTORIES of people of the world. Starting with Genesis read all the DISCRIPTIVE PLACE NAMES OF THE WORLD AND KEEP IN MIND THAT NATIVE STH. AMERICAN INDIANS ARE GENETICALLY OF AUSTRALIAN ABOURIGINALS AND BLACK AFRICAN DESENT, AS WELL AS MANY OTHER HISTORIC AND SCIENTIFIC ANOMOLIES. THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE DECEIVED BY THE FAULSE PROPHET BECAUSE THE WHOLE WORLD WILL IGNOR WHAT THE BIBLE ACTUALLY SAYS AND NOT LOOK IN THE RIGHT PLACE FOR HIS SECOND COMING. I AM NOT OUT TO CONVERT ANYONE OR START A GROUP ETC. I HAVE SHARED THESE THOUGHTS WITH ONLY A VERY FEW WHEN LOOKING FOR ANSWERS. MY THEORY STILL FLOATS, ON MUDDIED AND TURBULANT WATERS YES BUT AS YET NOT BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER. If you look up just how little is known about the OLDEST CONTINUOUS CULTURE ON THIS EARTH and don't wonder WHY SO LITTLE STUDY then I'm sure the rest of my thoughts won't be of interest but if it starts you asking the right questions for the right reasons I sure you'll find the same answers I've found. REMEMBER, THAT THE BIBLE STARTS WITH THE SUPERCONTINENT THAT ISN'T DIVIDED 'TILL PELEG'S TIME AND THE 'RED' SEA WAS THE 'REED' SEA, AS THE OCEAN BETWEEN THE AMERICAS AND AUSTRALIA WOULD HAVE BEEN. I WON'T GO ON WITH OVER 30 YEARS OF INQUIRIES BUT I ASK THOSE WHO LOVE TRUTH TO LOOK AGAIN WITH 'BABES' EYES AT WHAT IS SAID INSTEAD OF WHAT THEY'VE BEEN 'TOLD'.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Die hard republican from Van Nuys Ca.

link   
Educationist by profession with an Engineering degree. Relate the truth with facts before banishing others

link   
Hello all, I just hope to get the message out to all americans that our government is corrupt and needs to be stopped!...We need to keep out freedoms and the patriot act is BS

link   
I am a Biotech scientist in Boston. I'd like to read articles and provide my views here.

link   
what up just chillin surfin checkin out new sites

new topics

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join