It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
my name is thomas and im pretty interested in this stuff

link   
how i hope to contribute as a member is to provide truthful and sometimes harsh (only if needed) realities. I am a girl just out of highschool learning ways of other people and hopefully teaching other people my ways.

link   
hi my name is carlie. i am 14. i have short dirty blonde hair 5'1. i believe there are aliens, but i want to learn more. i know there are ghosts, because i have seen them. i hope to meet more people that have seen and believe in the same thing as i do.

link   
Hi- I have been reading the posts on this site for a while now and really love the discussions here. I would love to join so I can add to the conversations. I am a news junkie, and follow world events as closely as I can. I am also very aware that mainstream media doesnt tell the whole story all the time, which is why I like sites such as this one.

link   
Widen my understanding and, where possible, contribute to further understanding

link   
Hello my name is cameron Derk im a ufoligist and thought this forum be interesting the post my finding

link   
Hi there, I have always had an interest in area 51 and I hope to do some research here and also post any findings of mine here that I do not currently see here

link   
the more i know the less i understand.

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans

link   
I want to hear and see the things that are filtered away in the mainstream government controlled media.

link   
I am just someone interested in learning more about the kabbalah, hermetics, and other similar subjects. Looking for information and input from others to see if these things work.

link   
Hi I'm an Aussie. I'm 17. I'm a girl.
I have always had a fasination with ETs. I hope to find out more things about them and try and find out why people fear the greys so much. I love them for some reason. I'm not sure what I can contribute but I have a very strange way of thinking about things^^

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Catholic Theology Major

link   
I am the neice of "Moose" Oswin Elker. In April of 2005, I was able to visit the Flying Tiger Memorial on the hill outside of Kunming. During my stay in Kunming, I met a man who remembered the brave young men who, "stopped the Japanese bombers from destroying his city." Since my return home, I have been contacted by a member of the Chinese church in Kunming regarding the plan to demolish St John Church. This church was built by the Flying Tigers and those who attend the church are asking for help from any former Flying Tigers who would write letters to the Kumning City government.

link   
I hope to participate in the discussion on the events of 9/11 and to learn what others have to say concerning that momentous day.

link   
I hope to bring a deaf persons perspective to some threads.

link   
I AM A LONG TIME BELIEIVER IN THE STRANGE DOINGS OF OUR GOVERMENT THAT THEY HIDE AND LIE TO US ON A DAILY BASIS. I AM NOT A SHEEP THAT FOLLOWS ALL THEY SAY AND DO. I HOPE TO CONTRIBUTE BUY GIVING ANY INFO I HAVE

link   
I'm just curious to see what this site's take on the NWO and other things are.

link   
i have read some of the topics on this site and its good to see im not the only one who thinks the way i do but i really need to learn more

link   
39 yo Real Estate Professional in Houston. I like to stay up on the latest stories and contribute to the one I am familiar with.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
An open mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join