It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm a brit male,originally from London,who has lived in the USA,for fifteen years.I stay on top of thenews and current affairs,both in Europe and in the United States.I do believe in UFO's and extraterrestrials,and always give at least,the benefit of a doubt,in any situation.As a brit,i try not to use words like "terrorist" but use real words like "Cowards" or "Gutless Wonders". That seems to upset people like Bill Oreilly,but i feel that tabloid journalists like him,are an insult to Journalism amd intelligence.What i'd like to learn is,how other people percieve life,knowledge and this world,with theaim of living in peace,destroying anything that prevents this and human growth.

link   
Learn some secretes

XvC

link   
I am a student at Northwestern (GO DEMONS!) and a student of truth, (on all issues ranging from the creation of the universe to politics and everything else in between) I saw an interesting article on this site and made my decision that this forum is filled with like-minded individuals who enjoy the same freedom of thought and the unadulterated, uncensored expressions of such. I can only contribute by view of reality which may or may not differ from yours and will enjoy reading and understanding the views of others, ultimately assimilating it into my own enlightenment

link   
all i seek is the truth

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
fighting for truth, justice, and a decent cup of tea

link   
I hope to help people sort throught their dreams as well as have help with mmine

link   
I am a state government Geologist working for the state of Orissa,India.At present posted At the state capital,Bhubaneswar

link   
I hope to bring an engineering perspective to theories and ideas from other members.

I hope to learn the truth
and not BS conspiracy theories!

link   
i suffer from gout. looking for cure naturally. i am reading the book now. nt finished but its great

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
survivor of the cult of powerlessness aka: AA

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
.....here only to listen and learn...perhaps with critical reasoning i may be able to understand..........

link   
WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY,HOPEFULLY I CAN BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE, AND IN RETURN PICK SOME BRAINS IN THE PROCESS.

link   
I have always wonder about things I can't explain. I want to tell people my theories. I want hear other peoples too.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
hi im mozzy i hope to acheive an insight into what is disscussd on this site

link   
I'm a young island boy who is righteous, and who seeks the truth of babylon.

link   
iam an accountant with the Fedearl Government of Nigeria. i hope to contribute toward the world that have a just and equitable financial system that will eventually eradicate poverty.

link   
I am Against Censorship and those who would trample against our civil liberties. I like a challenge and to remain unbiased until I have done enough research. Truth takes on many forms and is not always one-sided. A healthy distrust and sceptisism should be balanced with an open-mindedness and a desire to understand what may not always be initially obvious.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I want to learn about the alien interview, and autopsy. I also want to learn about the large object living in Africa, which has been called a dinosaur.
Hopefully, I can provice insight on any subjects I may know of to help discussions.

link   
I'm a metaphysician with an unquenchable curiosity about the relationship of the unseen to the seen. Some people have wider bandwidths.

link   
I'm just a guy with an interest in science and technology.

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join