It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm a 25 year old female. I am particularly interested in the paranormal and health forums. I have had several paranormal and spiritual experiences and would love to share them and try to understand them a little better. I am also undergoing treatment for mental illness and am very interested in the similarities between spirirtual and paranormal experience, and psychosis.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm a 25 year old female. I am particularly interested in the paranormal and health forums. I have had several paranormal and spiritual experiences and would love to share them and try to understand them a little better. I am also undergoing treatment for mental illness and am very interested in the similarities between spiritual and paranormal experience, and psychosis.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I want to fight global brainwashing.

link   
I have studied all SST programs of the 50's 60's and 70's in a university setting. I would like to clear up many issues I have with the SST thread.

link   
Hi, my name is James and i'm a 19 year old degree student from England. I have had an interest in the paranormal and conspiracy theories such as area 51 etc since i was a child. I am especially interested in ET life and UFO's and have read several books on the matter. Hopefully i will be able to contribute informed opinions on articles included on your site and possibly to add articles of my own if this is permitted. I feel this site presents me an opportunity to discuss such issues with like-minded people who will hopefully have information to share with me which i find of interest.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I study psychology and theology and view material from both viewpoints.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I want to share some info on my friend from Columbia that told me about how he meditates to God. He also claims that they have truly summoned aliens. Now he told me all this before the PY stuff. I thought it was weird that all off a sudden some guy (PY) claims he is doing this. I would like to talk to some people about this. He said that the aliens are people that have found God and have been reincarnated into a higher being.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
i am one of the few people in my generation that will not allow myself to be brainwashed by the media,s disinformation and the goverments mental warfare operations that we are unknowlingly being subjected to daily. i intend to use every site available in my quest for the truth to evolve my view of this exsistance i also intend to use the knowledge ive attained so far to help others evolve and become inlightened

link   
Hey...My friend BeyondScifi had pointed me here because of my intrests. I believe that the government is keeping a lot of secrets and well we definitley are not the only ones out there. I hope to learn more about whats going on out there. Also, I have some of my own secrets to share thanks to a fellow relative that used to work for the government.

link   
my screen name says it all, also being my band name!I hope to get to learn more by sharing my thoughts with others and gain more knowledge from different articles!

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i wish to contribute info about planes and wish to learn aout area 51 and project aurora

link   
Hi i'm a us male that is discovering the internet an the international communication. Also have some questions about topsecret or diffferant questions of nature,such as experments and others.

link   
Someone, plz describe what the spaceship looked like! I am so confused as to what I saw, where it was and why no one else was stopping to see what I was seeing. It was as though I was the only person traveling on that span of highway to see these hugh object right ahead of me - it was so close yet ne one other than I was stopped. And, I saw this same object a year prior, in the same spot and, ironically I was also what seemed to be in almost the same position. Prior to the first time I saw the object so close, a friend and I had seen something we had never seen before in a close proximity, yet high in the sky and traveling at a high rate of speed. The ntwo other times the object seemed stopped, just hanging there...

link   
I just want to have an account here. Come on.... give me a passwd...

link   
I hope to introduce your membership to unknown issues facing a particular investigation into the US Military's newspaper and the interagency Federal task force that raided its offices in 2003. The raid has gone virtually unreported and unnoticed.

link   
i wish to contribute info about planes and wish to learn aout area 51 and project aurora

link   
Hot-rods and street machines are my main interest but this site comes close.Been checking on you daily for at least a year so took the plunge and joined.
Based in UK

link   
I know everything and nothing.

link   
I'm a guy that would like to be able to contribute fm IZ, and maybe get something to help me while I'm there

link   
Semi retired Sci-Tech Engineer..P.Eng
Contribute knowledge and truth.

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join