It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Today I watched the kgb series it was so ineteresting I decided to look it up on the internet.I don't know much about it and that's tha reason why I'm here to learn as much as I hopefully can.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I am an artist with a more than casual interest in manned flight of all kinds. I do graphic design for a technology R&D Company with contracts with the USAF and NASA.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I am from Southern California and interested in learning the truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hey. I've been lurking around in the shadows on this site for a while, but never really got around to joining until now...
Anyway, I'm mainly interested in the Illuminati and other secret societies, and basically everything on this site. I realize that I won't impress most people with my knowledge of... well... anything on here, but I'm here to learn anyway...

Btw, I am 14, and am supposedly pretty smart... And no, I'm not just told that by my mom. XD
In case you can't tell, I've been doing the forum thing for a while now...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
i've been hovering all over this site for a couple opf weeks now. the content, discussions, etc are amazing. i'm very interested in particiipating

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I hear it was charged against me that I sought to destroy institutions,
But really I am neither for nor against institutions,
(What indeed have I in common with them?
Or what with the destruction of them?)
Only I will establish in the Mannahatta
and in every city of these states inland and seaboard,
And in fields and woods, and above every keel little or large that dents the water,
Without edifices or rules or trustees or any argument,
The institution of the dear love of comrades.

- Whitman

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
well, i would like to learn about as much as i can about aliens, and government facilities. im not sure what i can contribute just yet but i can tell you that i will try to help in any way i can.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
hey. my name is miguel, im 13 and phillipino. i like sports and music. i beleive i can contribute in strange phenomena because im really interested in those kind of stuff. i hope to learn more about the world today.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm a 17 yr veteran of the US Air Force. Based on my experiences and travels, I hope to offer valuable inputs on many ATS topics. My main areas of interest are UFO's and paranormal investigations. I believe I have seen both UFO's and ghosts. My UFO experience was while living in the Azores Islands, Portugal, and on two occasions I saw what I believed to be ghosts while stationed in the Philippines.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hey Just mostley like to browse, but would like to be ready if I ever come across anything.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I am a chinese, I am so pride of it!

link   
Just a normal Beijing citizen

link   
Well a follower of Godess worship and a member of a group that encourages freedom of religion and believes

link   
I am a chinese,I like peace,I hate my china-communism-party government.

link   
I began to suspect the stars in the sky when they began to move then disappear...nothing is as it appears...

link   
I'm just another guy facinated with the unknown. I hope to contribute truth when possible. There is so much I hope to learn that I can't be specific. I hope to learn everything I can about as much stuff as I can. Learning owns

link   
greetings! i do humbly do wish to register on this site considering that i am so interested to read and learn possibly facets and tenets on this as may occur on the course of reading such material like this. and also given a chance i may share something to this effect. thanks

link   
I am a MSc Economics students at the university of Nottingham.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Chinese student in UK, interested in everything discussed here concerning China.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join