It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Always fascinated with any type of conspiracy theory and enjoy sharing those views with other intelligent people.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
i hope to learn other points of view and sharing my own

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
My name is Katie... What I hope to contribute to ATS is my different take on the world around me, and what I hope to learn is something new about the things in which I lack much knowledge...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
24/m/Orange County interested in geo-politics, especially the possible deception on 9/11.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am a gym coach and love to learn writing things in English.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
My name is Shane Hurley (17) and im from Wexford, Ireland. I was linked to this site earlier on and read the whole conversation on......the differences in religions and i must say was entrieged. I am a recently reverted mouslim and found the conversation highly intalectual. I hope to share with the others, what life is like for me (in many different ways) and in return, to just...........discuss whatever it may be....on a serious note. Thats all i guess,

Yours truthfully
... Shane Hurley.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
the world becomes small and secrets are rare now. so i am even more interested in knowing them.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I just want anybody to know that the secrets are just that, secrets. I have a curious nature and The society prays on anyone who may be curious. If there were secrets that gave power and money to anyone using them, I don't think we would be living in a democracy. I bit and payed for the secrets only to discover that more spending is on the way. I plan on keeping my first copy of "the secrets" so my children won't be duped.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Cool site!

MI vet, retired defense contract worker, happy naked pagan, living in the middle of nowhere raising goats and wondering how long it will be before the government decides it's a 'compound' and raids the place. Looking for the 'real' stories behind the headlines and a news source that isn't contaminated by agenda driven talking heads.

link   
I come from China, currently is a student in Department of Computer Science, Univ. of NE, Lincoln. I have some interests in Sino-US relationship, American politics and hope to share my ideas with friends here. Hope I would be accepted. Thanks for your review.

link   
im a Turkish Muslim, who i believe is that one day things will come together, and its our mission to find that...

link   
36 year old female former RN, currently a self-taught, gainfully employed graphic artist. Possessing a mind full of useful and trivial facts along with an above average ability for critical/logical thinking. My utmost priority is truth, at all costs.

link   
HI!!!,MY NAME LITTLE BEAR WAS GIVEN TO ME,BY MY UNCLE***(WHO RECENTLY PASSED AWAY).I DO HAVE A FUN STORY TO TELL CONCERNING THE NAME,PREVIDING YOU CHOSE TO HEAR IT.MY SOLE REASON FOR MEMBERSHIP IS FOR READING,LEARNING,& ENTERTAINMENT.I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I CAN CONTRIBUTE***(BUT WHO KNOWS).THANK YOU... LITTLE BEAR.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i am a graduate from india.i have my own agriculture farm.I am intresting in current affairs' ufo space and every topic related to humen being ok.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
hello , i do alot of thinking alaways thinking... i love reading about interesting events that are unexplainable to the natural laws of man as well as explainable cause for events considered strange or unusal to mankind,
im 38 and have been studying the bible since nine years of age and still looking for the meaning of life ,..yes for me it is in the transcripts and holy scriptures. i believe that i would be a very willing participant in this network ,knowing i will find topics of interests and the networking of persons with similar interests. scripture is only one thing i have textbook info on , experiened alot of supernatural situations growing up. i can only say that i would be an asset to this website as well as i myself will be recieving much to benifit my search in life for understanding the meaning of why???? we are all here ... what is going to happen in the future and whay am i so different than others in this world. thanks for having me simon gray,...great name by the way !

echorae'

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just want to talk about the government with like-minded people, and argue with New-Agers.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hello everyone. This is Jerry from China. I just know this forum in one of domestic BBS yesterday. I hope to know something new for me and do some exchanges. Of coz, to improve on English is also my another target

link   
A uk chat with an interest in Magic, catch me on www.soundingoff.co.uk

link   
hi i am vaughn. NEVER FORGET WAT THEY HAVE DONE TO US. WE MUST RESIST

link   
hi,i'm mark
from glasgow in bonnie scotland
i've
seen a few sights in scotland that i can't explain
in a place called glen orchy a friend started to film the moon as it was coming over the mountain(as it looked so big and beautiful)to our surprise,when we watched the film back a few days later there was an object giving an incredible aero display????????

new topics

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join