It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I am interested in electromagnetic theory in propulsion and energy creation and or transfer.Not a scientist but very curious.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
U.S. Marine corps , Force Recon. I have been in for 10 years now and am currently on leave for two months and got back from Baghdad. After 20 years Im going to join DIA.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hello, My name is Angel,I think i would make a great contribution because i love the paranormal, i want to know more,and this site helped me understand my gift of hearing white noise.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hi,my name is Sylvestre,friends call me silver,i am 16 and i enjoy cleaning my rifles.For my age i have a good knowledge of rifles and pistols.i hope to learn a variety of things from this site and meet more people.

link   
I am 35 years old and I am wise to the evil doers in goverment! I wish to stay informed of what is going on in the world.

link   
Hello, it's me again. I'm the one who is an astral projectionist/psion. I don't know why you didn't let me in the last time, but I come to you again to share my wisdom. Perhaps you will allow me to enter. If you find astral projection/psion a hard thing to swallow, please look at this web page. www.psipog.com... or go on the web and research Astral Projection. I'm not as skilled as "Urey Geller", bending spoons with the mind, but I am skilled enough.

If you don't allow me in, at least tell me why.

link   
My nick's Shaggy. I'm 30 yrs old and an analyst by occupation.

link   
hi... want to make the world a better place to live w/o fear,hate,loneliness,anger(but some times it occurs even we don't know we actually do something wrong). And I want to add spice in our life, we should discover,observe,analyze and adapt things in a good way.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I am fascinated by ufology and the thought of other life out there.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I HAVE A VERY STRONG INTEREST IN WHAT THE GOV'T DOES AND NOT TELLING THE PEOPLE.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Greetings from Australia. My name is Eddy Pengelly and I am the coordinator of the PPHC Study Group. We have been studying the claims and evidence of the Australian researcher Ronald Pegg, and wish to introduce and present some of his findings and information to your members concerning topics such as Atlantis, Time Travel, Ancient Texts, and historical investigations into 'modern history documented in ancient texts'. All this should generate good discussions. Some of the work has just been completed in April this year.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I am a 17 year old student and i would like to contribute a daoist point of view and sift through all preconceived notions to get down the the truth, good or bad. I hope to learn to kill my ego, that way he'll stop eating all my food. thank you.

link   
Hi I am a software professional who has worked in aveonics domain

link   
I am an uninformed person from South Africa, and i would like to learn about the worlds around me. I would also like to contribute the little information i have gathered these past few years.

link   
I hope to broaden my politcal, historical and social knowledge. I wish to explore our world today and the ideas within it. I want to express myself.

link   
i m a govt servant in execuitive grade. in prfession im an air taffic controller.interesting about current affairs and researches.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
hello fellow thinkers, 23 year old male from boston here looking to use my brain a bit.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I am a history buff (BA, U of Houston) interested in analysing current events and possibly predicting future trends. I'm interested in learning more about being self sufficient, apocalypse theories, and various arcana related to Biblical and other prophecies.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I am from India and am interested in all the things connected by UFO/ aliens/Time travel/light travel/space exploration/

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I hope to learn to learn as much as i can about the unknown worls and all that is top secret

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join