It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have 20 years plus in public safety (fire/EMS) trained to paramedic level, trainer in public safety response to NBC terrorism, retired now teaching high school science. I am actively involved in disaster response now as a volunteer.

I maintain a constant interest in the above fields and am dismayed at the deliberate misrepresentation of information to the public and the people that are supposed to protect the public by the media and certain governmental agencies.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
expose the lies that the government feeds us through the media

link   
podering the nature of reality and finding facts stranger than fiction

link   
I've always been fascinated by conspiracy, and am here to broaden my horizon in that sense.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I am a US Citizen. I just finished a 6 year enlistment in the Air Force. I am a Theology student at a University in Belgium. I have been to many countries in the Middle East and Asia as well as most of Europe. I feel my experiences give me a great perspective and some insight on many things. I would love to be a member of this community and contribute my 2c every now and then... Thanks.

link   
Info seeker. I hope to give and gain information on past, present and future current events.

link   
I'm 18 from Pennsylvania. I saw a link to this site of offtopic's forum in a discussion on the paranormal. NormanNormal, a member there (and here) said some things that really made me think (about 2012, reptilians, etc.). I hope to learn a lot here.

link   
I need to explore the relities, find some answers and interact with ignorance so that I can define it and remove it.

Also I believe this is the best website I've ever seen.

So am I in?

link   
Just found something that might be of intrest to you guys.

link   
I am an author, and I live in the Pacific Northwest. I desire answers or atleast open thoughts on a series of incidents that happened to a handful of people and myself in the Dauphin woods three years ago.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
normal 30 year old bloke just hoping to keep my wits about me in this big bad world and pass on anything i learn on the way.

link   
My interests include pretty much every topic covered on ATS especially the New World Order UFO's and Cryptozoology.

link   
UFOs(OVNIs), Paranormal, Castaneda, Templars

link   
All around machinist, ret.(1982). Hope to learn enough to stay out of NEW trouble, and share experiences of a couple of generations that may be currently applicable.

link   
Half Liberal, half Conservative, but by NO means Moderate!

link   
Just trying to find out more about nouveau tech society

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hello,
I have always had an interest in the paranormal and ufo's, I would like to debate these issues w/ like minded indivduals
thanks
DAB

link   
I have known for quite some time the importance of the 2012 Mayan Prophecies and I like to meet other people who want to talk about the subject

link   
I'm a man with an interest in information.

link   
Hi I am ITS ALL GOOD. I found this site by looking for a picture of a new gun comming out from HK called the XM29. I saw it on a gun show on the History chanel and was hoping to find a picture of it and that was when I went to a link I saw and found this site. I started reading through one of the message boards here and all I was thinking was that this was the perfect website for me to post my knowlage and opinions about guns etc. I have always been know to voice my opinion and knowlage of a subject even if no one cared. that is what I love about this website, everyone or should I say most people, do care.

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join