It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I am a analytical thinker who has ideas of what is going on in the "big" picture and am interested in what other like minded people think.

link   
a bit of science to twart off rumor

link   
I am a long time conspiracy buff, having grown up during Vietnam and Watergate. I'm looking
forward to the opportunity to discuss odd things without being automatically dismissed
as a crackpot, which is what tends to happen in the rather conservative place
where I live if you bring up a conspiracy
theory.

Hoping also to discover a few good alternate sources of news that mainsteam
media (which is now more suspect than ever) doesn't cover. I know there's a lot out there but the search, as well as separating the credible from the crackpot,
can be confusing.

link   
Specialized in frequency medical applications as well as using frequency dissimulation as a fuel source. I have converted many gas engines to operate on water in the last 10 years with no help or interest from the u.S.Government

link   
sup im andrew from tucson arizona i am interested in cryptozoology and am currently interested in mispalced big cats becuase jaguars have been spotted in my area and im interested in living dinosaurs

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
hypno past life expert and student of the paranormal

link   
I was looking around to find information on Vymanika and I came across this site....seems like a good forum for discussions on interesting topics.

link   
Educated, eclectic, objective, born data digger loves a good substantiated conspiracy theory just as much as the attempts & angles at which to debunk it. Middle of the line Democrat with a skeptics eye on the current administration. Picking brains and sparking debates in the vast cyber expanse in the vein of anything politically and historically thought provoking.

link   
I hope to learn about the near and far future of tha world as well as any possible cosequences of the unkown put into practice.

link   
I don't know what to say. I'm here to chat on subjects I find interesting. Thats about it.

link   
I want to know about the atom bomb and so forth, so i can servive and laugh at all the lame ppl who bullied me and didnt!

link   
I am a retired Aerospace Project Engineer. Since September, 2000, I have been doing an extensive crash investigation (over 1,000 hours) of the French Concorde using the Internet for all source material. I hope I can provide my insight as to what happened for every second from throttle up to impact. I hope to learn whatever I can from the wisdom of other forum members.

link   
I am a retired Aerospace Project Engineer. Since September, 2000, I have been doing an extensive crash investigation (over 1,000 hours) of the French Concorde using the Internet for all source material. I hope I can provide my insight as to what happened for every second from throttle up to impact. I hope to learn whatever I can from the wisdom of other forum members.

link   
I am interested in UFO research and have been working on a UFO Time Line.
tagsinaction.20m.com/ufo/enigma.html

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Allow me to re-introduce myself... The name is Anthrax a.k.a Valkier... I've been gone for a long time but now I got internet back and look forward to some time on the boards

BTW, smileys don't show. Is it me or the server?

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The "Chip Wrapper" News
Equally as unreal

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
In becoming a member, I would like to receive and share information that is unbiased and useful to the people. I am an independent thinker as all should be.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hello, I would rather not reveal too much about myself. I'm a young adult male, located in Western Europe. I would like to use this forum to learn more about the global elite, new world order, the truth behind terrorism etc.

link   
to contribute information on government projects, files and coverups. and want to lean as much as i can from this site

link   
Hi Im 31 form Scotland with an interest in anything odd and unusual like religions and the like. I hope that someone might be able to throw some light on lifes little mysteries

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join