It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I want to learn more about UFO's.

link   
I wish to join AboveTopSecret.com To get opinion on my reaserch about dragons and if they exist. I also want to read other people opinion on that subject. I'm here to learn

link   
i am a mech engineer from india

link   
Im a young male who was once a member but succumbed to intimidation by elitist and/or more educated members. Now I feel confident enough in my insite to base my own opinions and participate in discussions. And hopefully I will learn more about how the my country's economy and political system works.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I plan to attribute my thoughts on many topics and maybe share my own as well.

link   
interested in the unusual and here to learn about whats happening in this world.

link   
I am not some super hot model who is bored with her life and wants to surf on the net. I am an average mom of three who works 50+ hours a week, but is very curious about your site and the discussions within.

link   
I am a student in social science.

link   
Hello. I am the administrator of the new fan club service for the Coast To Coast AM radio show.

link   
I am educator and radio talk show host. I hope to maximize my understanding vis a vis the world around me and pass on what is valuable and contributory to mutual understanding.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I have masters in Pol. Sc. and interested to be updated in the new changes, specifically in the foriegn polices of major powers, i.e. EU Russia, and US.

link   
I live in NZ, the guinea pig capital of the world since the early 50's, not so long after Roswell (YES I believe its connected). It started with experiments which saw the implanting of tiny devices in the frontal lobe of many orphaned children. (to nano-probe technology). One woman continues to lobby the govt for answers/confirmation, naturally shes stonewalled at every turn. Theyre have been many more experimental programs to numerous to state here.

Since I first encountered the above story, and through my years of research that led me to stumble over many unexplained occurances, I have come to believe without a doubt that our World was brought to a New Order in July of 19.47, that there was no "crash" because the "space vehicle" set down on those co-ordinates EXACTLY to convey a deliberate message to the world.(requires calculation refer Bruce Cathie's grid). Do govts cover up? Of course they do. Theres to much evidence in support.

link   
commenting on just the facts.

link   
Im a 58 year old male and have witnessed ufo's on 4 occasions ,fascinated by the hebrew/mayan connection over mexico

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I used to be a Producer with the BBC in the Uk, then an Editor at National Public Radio in the USA. I don't know what I can contribute, time will tell. I hope to learn more about the way society is structured, even the parts one cannot normally see.

link   
I am a medical doctor,want to learn about anything around us and have a second thought about it.

link   
I want to learn as much as I can about the secrets the goverment is holding.

link   
Would like to contribute to Rosicrucian threads - a subject I've studied for a number of years.

link   
I stumbled upon this website months ago and find my self returning everyday. I have always been interested in the paranormal and would like to share some of my thoughts and experiences with you all. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I am well travelled, well educated and well read. From the UK, currently working in Asia (Hong Kong). I'm keen to add a bit of intelligent skepticism to some of the hopelessly deluded claims people make. That said, I have an eternally open mind and would be very happy to to have some of my ideas and beliefs challenged and changed by other people. Should be interesting either way.

new topics

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join