It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
My name is Demir Bukulmez and I am a Turkis citizen, living in Istanbul. I have a B.A. degree in business administration and International Relations. I do have extensive knowledge of my country's and Middle East's politics and I have studied military history of our region. I will be glad to share this info with other forumers.

link   
hi i just like to read and discuss issues which concern us all

link   
I'm interested in learning about some of the things I've heard about this site, although I'm not too sure about what exactly I am supposed too contribute. I also want to learn about any new aircrafts that are being created.

link   
What have I got on my video 2 things falling fast have got good still shots then zoomed in would be interested to know what others think strange could be falling bit of sky junk, does seem to reflect light not sure?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have been lurking for a few weeks, but have been studying conspiracies for over 20 years. I am primarily focused on NWO and Templars. I hope to gain more insights (as I already have) from the boards, and feel I can contribute thorough analysis and critique. While I used to be a policy analyst, I am now a stay at home mom and could really use the intellectual stimulation as well.

I am well educated (I hold a J.D. from University of Florida) and polite.

Plus- I'll post my recipe for lemon squares. They are awesome!

Thanks for your consideration-

Julie

link   
I believe that the government is not forthcoming with all information to the public; especially in the instances of UFOs and life other than what exists on our world.

link   
I'm very well stuidied on the Middle Ages and would like to contribute on this subject.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm new, I don't talk much and I don't like introductions.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I hope to learn more about society and the part of life the news doesn't tell us.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I live in the southern US, have 2 degrees, and am interested in science, history and military issues.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Future area 51 knowledge spreader

link   
My name is David kemick I am a independant Canadian musician, I wish to share Ideas on all topics with the rest of your forum comunity. I don't know what I hope to learn I just hope to learn.

link   
Hi abhinav here I am a 12th passout and an airwarfare fanatic. I hope to learn new developments taking place in this field and also can contribute a bit.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
hi stumbled across ur website and wud like to know what secrets it holds

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
i am a16 years old boy and iam from ghana.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i hope to contibute any thing i can ,i want to learn all about our goverment and there lies and disinfo

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
55 y.o. masonic past master.
just found the board and want to read the different views

link   
Hi I am proud to announce my Mars discoveries, The Most important news in the history of man. Prepare to re-write history, as much of history is flawed due to the the human ignorance factor.

www.geocities.com...

link   
here to learn...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join