It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
i hope to share and learn many different perspectives on the state of the world and events that shape our life. i am a history major in shcool and feel i can contribute my own findings as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
hey, I am a very opinionated and seek to better educate myself and to further the truth

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I am a 21 year old female lookin to learn more about the paranormal. I am also thinkin about gettin a degree in parapschology. And i think it would be wise to collect all the information i can about it. So when i do start i wont be so lost.

link   
I'm interested in unique places and anomalous archaeology.

link   
I endeavour to live a balanced life wherein I practice moderation in all things, including moderation itself.
I am grateful to have been born into the most favored nation on the planet, and I am appalled that so many of my fellows utterly fail to realize the source of their own prosperity. I therefore work to invite those who search for their betterment and the betterment of others to look beyond the conventional wisdom and see for yourselves that we are truly free who act on and claim their freedom.

link   
I am a 58 year old male citizen residing in N.C. and wish to voluntary my services to assist in patroling the borders with the Minuteman Project.

Anyone having information on how i might go about joining please let me know.

link   
I hope to make people think about things in a way that they haven't before. I also hopoe to hear things to make me think about things in a way that I never have.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hey! I'm not really new to the site, nor the forums. Just decided to sign up today and start posting. Very interesting topics are discussed here and I would like to get into the mix!

-JP

link   
I'm an endangered species, a moderate to liberal Republican. I value the separation of church and state, and like to debate politics - in other words, almost any issue or topic.

link   
Union member against Bush

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Because of my job I am interested in a wide range of view points. I have a background in the military and law enforcemnt.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I have been reading ATS for about a year now and it is evident how fragmented and polarized attitudes have become. I would hope to be a voice of moderation and reason.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
"veni vedi veci"

its important to question the way things are, to answer what may become.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
College student with an inquiring mind, focusing mainly upon the falsifications of modern historical data that is being taught to the masses as truth. Also, whats up with the Patterson-Gimlin Film's new scientific breakthrough with the soft tissue theory? Was it a suit? I don't think so in 1967...

link   
Its hard to say what Im going to contribute before I read some of the posts to be honest with you, and what I hope to learn, I guess is something that I do not know yet......I know that I have a lot to offer, but I guess you shall just have to see, or not see, Im interested in lots of things......But mainly things that lots of people don't believe in.....I find introductions extreemely hard work.....So I shall leave it here, specific questions are better, so if you have any, I'll be happy to answer......Jacqua

link   
I am Christopher Darque and I have been involved in Online Forums since the BBS days of RIME and FIDONET. There is still a RIME Moderator list out there with me on it.

I have had an interest in UFOs and other exotic events my entire life and I feel I have a point of view that is both rational and totally open-minded. The math of Stars, by that I mean the sheer number of what we can see, is part of a simple equation that says 'If we exist, then a whole lot of others must also'. So the simple question of are we alone is easy, it is everything after that where the unknown begins.

So much of the questions and how people respond to the evidence is really more human nature than science or perception. If you do not wish to accept the logical and simple conclusions of your own eyes you do not have to. We see only that which we wish to see.

But since I have a hard code believe in the basic power and potential of any human, or intelligent life form, I continue to try and gently nudge those who cannot see the truth in front of their faces to open up to it. I respect the beliefs of others, but I do not think they are always correct, or even healthy to them as a person.

One side effect of the amount of postings of all sorts that I have done over the years is the understanding that if you do not say it clearly misunderstandings will happen. So I tend to write multiple paragraphs on even the simplest of responses to try and make sure what I am saying is taken as I wish it to be.

Darque
(-)

link   
Seen a lot, learned a lot and have a lot to share.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
My name is Duane I live in Massachusetts. I hope I can contribute some thoughts. I'm 43 and I know that there is a lot to learn. I hope to learn the truth. Tired of of the beating around the Bush. No pun intended.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Zedd's HandBook Here I something you can all use to find your way around.

Hope you guys lile the place, welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Wheres my post? Test... test.....

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join