It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am a mother of a four year old that would like to educate myself and others to what is going on today.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Just a person who used to study the occult.
Obviously I still study the occult.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I really want to join this forum becaus I am a huge conspiracy nut and have been for years! But I haven't seen a forum til now. Puh-leez!

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm interested in your Military and Weapons topics.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have always had an interest in conspiracy theories. I think after reading the work of William Cooper I was hooked. I am facinated with our government and religious organizations and how they try to control everything even the way we think. I feel like I finally found a place where I can speak freely about what I think.

link   
Pisces, born 1979. I think our world is a huge and exciting place to explore. I believe most everything is possible, but not everything is probable.

DC

link   
I am a 51 year old male interested in Science and computers and love to research most topics on both topics.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
average joe seeker of truth and ultimate wisdom,
believer in the mind and spirit and the connection between them.

link   
I have a high concern for rising oil costs and how our govenment is using the tax money we put in for their use in war ectr. I hope to here others veiws on the economy and government in witch we are subjected to.

link   
I live on the internet. I'm a history major, finishing up my bachelor's degree in college. Several of my relatives were in the Marines and the Air Force, and my father obtained high clearance to renovate facilities for Boeing and Raytheon. I enjoy theoretical physics and am known to be an avid ghost-chaser. At one point I even ran a website, but it's fallen apart. I'm considering reviving it, only my information is a bit out of date.

I can contribute my extensive collection of links, photographs and video as well as personal experience investigating paranormal phenomena. I can occassionally get access to recently declassified documents that other people may not have seen.

I would like to learn as much as possible about what has happened since 2002, when I started college and gave up on my project.

link   
Semi-retired open minded skeptic. There's a lot of unexplained things out there, and an even greater number of hoaxers and exploiters, along with rather mundane things that get exaggerated out of reality. My main interests are cryptozoologic phenomena, especially 'Bigfoot'. I also have a major distrust of the mainstream environmental industry.

link   
i love this site and want in, and i hope to share and learn, ive studied all this for yrs

link   
Okay, so generally I'm skeptical, just not a skeptical as general society. When it comes to conspiracy theories, I view them with detached interest, not necessarily believing them... but not necessarily denying them either. I'd like to be able to take in some of the ideas out there, as well as provide a moderate voice.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Although I AM prety skeptical about most cryptids, some I am intersted in, and just plain like to read and talk about them. I am fond of theories and even fake photots, and just want to learn more. I may even pick up other pieces of information. Although I am on other forums (and seldom log in) I wouldn't talk about things that happen here or encourage a bunch of random people to join, unless I know that they'd be interested. Most of the time I'm here, I'd just be putting up little theories if I felt they were interesting enough, or I'd just be reading what other people had to say.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
i just recieved a letter from THE NOUVEAU TECH SOCIETY. i wasn't sure if this is the same place. is it?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm specialized in smart drugs and thus I want to participate in the Medical issues forum

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have varied interests. I love discussion forums, because I believe everyone has a story to tell.

link   
I hope to contribute meaningful insight into any topics I am versed in, and to learn? Why everything , of course.

link   
I want to expand my mind and the world around me.

link   
hi im dave and relitivley new to the ideas of conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join