It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm interested in paranormal and psychic phenomena. Open mind and spirit though not naive.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
hope to contibute anything i can to futher peoples knowlage about the lies in this country,i hope to learn all i can about the lies and corrption of this goverment

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
As you can see I am a fan of Metal Gear Solid, and this game is responsible for my ineretion for cospiracies.

link   
I just located your site and found it interesting. I look forward to becoming involved with your members and seeing their opinions regarding the way of the World today.

link   
hope to contibute anything i can to futher peoples knowlage about the lies in this country,i hope to learn all i can about the lies and corrption of this goverment

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i have been having these dreams of the future since i was seven . iam now 22 and i still cant understand it . the thing about it is that most of my dreams are never positive

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hello, Im Sora
Ive been Intrested in aliens Ghosts and alot of things like that since was six..ive had a few weird things happend to me meny have scared me..i like learning more about aliens but i get a bit scared when i look at pictures...

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I found this website through a clue given to me and now Im very curious of what I can learn here and maybe contribute soon.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I like Bible prophecies

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I wish to discover more about the paranormal world and if I can, help contribute to solving the mysteries.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have been an aerospace contract worker (web design, proposal production, illustration), and worked for the Delta Clipper and Clementine programs at the BMDO offices at the Pentagon. I was also the Space Station Freedom Program Documentation Production Supervisor in Reston, VA in 1988.

loq

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
im from cali, los angeles to be xact.
im here to learn the truth and want to contribute anything useful

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I have been fed alot of lies and I want to know the truth. Ive come across a few articles from this site which were posted on other forums and it caught my interest, Id like to read more about conspiracies and find out what the truth really is.

link   
Horticuluturist,self employed,dual citizenship,many friends ,family both sides of the border,wish to learn more about the U.S. hope to contribute a unique perspective.

link   
I am a college student from Duluth, Mn
I want to learn about others experiences and knowledge on conspiaries and other things that to most are deamed super natural
I know a lot about firearms if that helps

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well, My names kyle sinton mi 16 going on 17 i LOVE reading anything to do with this site because it's all so interesting and nothing interests me more then discussing paranormal etc.. Id love to become a member to share my thoughts with the thousands of members

Thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I know who I am and the truth has set me free ...I hope to free others..

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I want to find out about the secrets of world aviation and not only.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join