It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Iraqi people have spoken: they want the occupation OUT!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
not up to the challange?

here is another source for you don't worry, it doesn't have the star which you dread.

www.iraqwaterproject.org...

it is? are you so sure?...

the other site called itself progressive...let's see from which site they are originally getting this info...

Hummm...another communist, I mean progressive site.......

www.progressive.org..../0801issue/nagy0901.html

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
BTW, let's see one of the reasons why we were fighting this war. This picture was provided by Edsinger in another thread in this forum.

An Iraqi woman with a tear in her eye because she was able to vote.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I thought you where running away, that would not have been as much fun.

"I prefer supporting the US rather than the insurgents..."

Obviously you do. BUt your wrong not to support the resistance. They are fighting against imperialism for the whole world.

"And since you seem to think that the US is evil, and you are saying that I am part of it, you think I am evil... My guess is then that you are an insurgent too...."

Don't put words in my mouth thankyou. I never said the US was evil. Your government does evil things. Doesn't mean all americans are evil, and doesn't mean that you are evil. You think i am in the resistance? heh, no no no,
, but thanks for the compliment.

"BTW, it was the insurgents themselves who gave the bombs to these children...so who is using these children and friends/families to strap bombs on themselves or in cars and commit suicide killing coalition forces are the insurgents."

What childern? i already discredited your propoganda. Bullox for the puppet regime, no names, just claims and false flag ops.

"BTW, please learn how to use quotes."
mmm
seems tricky. got any tips?

"We?..... Presidnet Clinton agreed with the UN to keep the sanctions, but it was mainly because of the actions of France, Russia, Germany, China, who were the ones buying the oil from Iraq, or most of it, with military technology, rockets, night vision goggles, and other military equipment, some of which was banned, intstead of buying food and other necessities...."

Yes, You, don't look so innocent wash your hands and say it was President Clinton, lol. Bush 1 started the sanctions, he was the running the US at the time and he was voted by your people, his actions represent america. Same for clinton, his actions and the actions of the men under him, represent the US, and the US regime is run by the same people the same corportations. So the sanctions where to stop him buying military equipment? but where you not the ones who said you knew, that even with the sanctions he was still buynig WMD's (laughable as that is)? Your regime new all along what was happening to the children of iraq, And you liked that. You cannot wash the blood of your hands, the US is responsible for the blood of the people iraq, and if you want to make ammends, i suggest you allow yourself to get punished by the International War crimes trials.

"Again with your messed up idea that we put Saddam in power?...."
Yep you helped him to power, and you supported him when he got into power. Here is a nice little flash movie that explains the whole thing. I suggest you research each point in the flash film.

"If we were to believe every claim made that the CIA is involved in everything" Yeah well, their invovled in alot of things, watch the film yourself, you can't deny that evidence, that history. Where there is smoke, there is ussually fire, right? www.bushflash.com...

The Iraqi resistance is a popular resistance.

www.zmag.org...

"Cowards huh?...you mean ..."
Yes cowards, i mean like when you had to use the united nations, to completely disarm Iraq of even the smallest to defend intself before you attacked. Like when you bomb hospitals and sleeping children far away from the air. Like when you hide in your tanks, and your technology, while you fight against people with 20 year old kalashikovs. When you raid houses in the middle of the night, terrorise families, and if they don't rat on the person you are looking for, you arrest them too, women and children. I mean when you shoot and kill wounded POW's and old men. i mean when your gunho coward troops open fire indiscriminantly into civilians after they sustain an attack. YES i mean you are Cowards.

"We?....actually it was Russia, China, France and Germany who were buying all that oil, or most of it for military technology..."

uhuh, you didn't get any of that oil ay?

"And i showed that that evidence came from a communist site, which now they are calling themselves "progressive"......among some other names..."

And i gave you another site which wasn't "communist".

I wrote:
"You still do support regimes that ARE oppressive, and i noticed your white washing words, "regimes that BECOME oppresive"

And you gave me this:
[en.wikipedia.org...

Well thanks for the english lesson, but i understand all about regime, and the definition you gave, does not contradict what i wrote. You still support regimes that ARE oppresive. Where as you tried to say, that you stop supporting a regime when it becomes oppressive.

"Because those dictators as you call them, seem a bit more willing than Saddam was in being more pro-democratic, and at least in part they are not working on trying to attack the US, like Saddam was."

HAAHHH!
your really grassping at straws there. Firstly those dictators are dictators, they are just as bad as Saddam and just as anti-democratic.
If they are willing of anything, they are willing to cave into US pressure, and to whore their resources to serve US interests. Saddam was working on attacking the US? can you really say that without feeling imbarressed.

"No, actually the venezuelan people have been shoot at, killed and injured as they have tried to protest against Chavez. "

Actually, it was the PRO-Chavez protestors that where shot at. Since Chavez doesn't controll the police nor the media in venezuela, they are still controlled by the corporations.

www.iacenter.org...

www.allaboutpalestine.com...

From the sources: "Gun fire erupted during the violent clash of the two demonstrations, resulting in 15 or so deaths and many being wounded. The anti-government media were quick to claim that Chavez had ordered the shootings and implied that the dead were anti-Chavez protesters.

However, the media refused to release the names of the dead. In fact, according to eyewitness accounts, most of those killed were Chavez supporters shot by snipers. It seems the shootings were carried out by members of Bandera Roja, a bizarre ultra left sect which has been working with the far right. "

You said:
"BTW, I am not crying for anything, although i really fear for the people of a country that sees a dictator such as castro as an image that the country of Venezuela must follow. "

I am glad you admit that that is what the people of venezuella want to follow, now stop meddling in their affairs, and act like the democratic country you claim to be.

"That i know of Iaqis don't see themselves as Syrians...and why so many Syrians, who are part of the insurgency are killing Iraqi citizens if you all have only love for the RIaqis?...."

So many syrians are part of the insurgency? That's just one of your various lies to try to convince yourself that iraqies are not fighting you. Out of 10,00 people held in abu gharib, only about 300 of them are "foreign". Iraqies don't see themselves as Syrian? We are all children of Bilad Al Sham, we where one country once. We are bound by blood and history, we the arab people, are one people. Who in the resistance is killing innocent iraqies, no one in the resistance is killing innocent iraqies. Why would they, what would they benefit? do they want to make themselves less popular? a gorrilla war can not be won without a popular base. If a bomb is put in a church, mosque or market place, most likely the mossad/CIA was behind it, under the guise of there puppets "al Qaeda".

"iraqis are fighting against...the insurgents....
"
The Iraqies ARE the resistance.

" i mean insurgents assessinating iraqi police officers "
Some of the police are part of the resistance, as i have shown in my previous sources if you read them.
But those that collaborate with the occupation, and kill their fellow iraqies, are executed, as they should be.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Was not "progressive" as you dislike those. But not to worry, i will just keep giving you sources untill you find one you won't call communist.

As for your woman who voted, what are you trying to imply, that women where not able to vote under saddam? women held power in government under saddam!

And like i said, you can take a picture, of a person or two, but the stats show, by your own numbers, that out of 25 people in iraq, 4 million voted, the other 4 who voted didn't even live in iraq.

maybe she is crying, because you coloured her finger purple, and forced her to take that photo. LOL (j/k)

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
www.drs.org.au...

and now here is another.

www.globalresearch.ca...

“See for Yourself
All the DIA documents mentioned in this article were found at the Department of Defense's Gulflink site.
To read or print documents:
1.go to www.gulflink.osd.mil "

As for the moderator, who covered up my website that showed the truth about Depleted Uranium. I warned people that it was graphic, but it is neccesary to see. If you can't hack the truth, don't claim to be looking for it, this site is as repressive as saddam was lol.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
From the website: www.empirenotes.org...

Among the more laughable assertions of the Bush administration is that the mujaheddin are a small group of isolated "extremists" repudiated by the majority of Fallujah's population. Nothing could be further from the truth. Of course, the mujaheddin don't include women or very young children (we saw an 11-year-old boy with a Kalashnikov), old men, and are not necessarily even a majority of fighting-age men. But they are of the community and fully supported by it. Many of the wounded were brought in by the muj and they stood around openly conversing with doctors and others. They conferred together about logistical questions; not once did I see the muj threatening people with the ubiquitous Kalashnikovs.
One of the muj was wearing an Iraqi police flak jacket; on questioning others who knew im, we learned that he was in fact a member of the Iraqi police.
I spoke to a young man, Ali, who was among the wounded we transported to Baghdad. He said he was not a muj but, when asked his opinion of them, he smiled and stuck his thumb up.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
From this source: www.ccmep.org...

the conversation turned to the nature of the Iraqi resistance movement. I was very keen to find out why it was spreading throughout Iraq so quickly, and what motivated its members. My companions - ordinary Iraqis - immediately offered to introduce me to the fighters they knew.

What struck me most, though, was their intense commitment to their cause: the liberation of Iraq from its current occupiers. These were no "Ba'athist remnants". On the contrary, they blamed Saddam Hussein for bringing the Americans into Iraq. They went so far as to say the capture of Saddam by allied forces would sever the links between Saddam and the resistance movement once and for all. They defined themselves as nationalists. One said: "We do not want to see our country occupied by forces clearly pursuing their own interests, rather than being poised to return Iraq to the Iraqis.

I spent that night with an Iraqi family in the town. While sitting in the back garden, we witnessed eight explosions within minutes of each other. My host, a university professor, explained that they were mortar attacks targeting the US headquarters in Tikrit. "

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
How do ou quote, how do you post pics?

i could look it up, but i want to hear it from you.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   

weeeeeeeee

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
BTW, let's see one of the reasons why we were fighting this war. This picture was provided by Edsinger in another thread in this forum.

An Iraqi woman with a tear in her eye because she was able to vote.

That's a faked photo, Mauddib. Do you agree? If no, can you explain why you think it is real?

[edit on 9-5-2005 by cargo]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   

US snipers on Samarra’s spiral minaret
By: Lucian Harris on: 02.04.2005 [23:19] (195 reads)
Article image

(5508 bytes) Print
US army snipers have been positioned at the top of the great spiral minaret of the 9th century al-Mutawakkil mosque in Samarra. Armed with 50 calibre rifles and working in 24-hour two-man shifts, the soldiers watch over this turbulent city in the Sunni triangle north of Baghdad, which continues to be a hotbed of resistance against the Coalition.

The 172-foot-high minaret, known as the Malwiya (spiral in Arabic), has a commanding view of the surrounding area, and the US army says that positioning snipers at its summit has drastically reduced the number of roadside bombs targeting military vehicles.

Nevertheless, their presence has raised concerns for the safety of one of the most important buildings in the history of Islamic architecture, of such significance for Iraqis that it is depicted on the new 250 dinar banknote.

*added source link, removed excessive quoting*

[edit on 9-5-2005 by dbates]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
are on their way. the above is one of them

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Fallujah: History in the making
Helen Williams, Youth Aid Iraq,

Amman, 10 November 2004 — As I sit here in Amman in relative safety, I feel compelled to say something about the war crimes being committed against the people of Fallujah. I went to Fallujah during the April seige of the city and felt honoured to have been there - amongst the wonderful people and brave fighting men of the 'City of a Thousand Mosques'. By the time you get this it may all be over - America may have won their peace - but this is how things stood with me yesterday (Tuesday) evening.

So the final 'assault' (America's word) or massacre (everyone else's word) on Fallujah has begun. Dubbed 'Phantom Fury', it is the war the networks have been waiting for. CNN embeds Jane Arraf and Karl Penhaul spout propaganda and little else for the war-hungry American public back home. Indeed, last night (Monday), Penhaul had decided not to to accompany his unit into Fallujah, prefering to remain around a mile from the city limits because of the threat of booby trap bombs laid in the city by the Mujahadeen.

*removed excessive quoting and added link*

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Read source for full article

(newspaper "Zavtra") happened to be in Fallujah, besieged by American troops. He escaped from the destroyed city and sent us his notes.

...Together with Americans the flies invaded the city. They are millions. The whole city seems to be under their power. The flies cover the corpses. The older is corpse, the more flies are upon it. First they cover a corpse as by some strange rash. Then they begin to swarm upon it, and then a gray moving shroud covers the corpse. Flies swarm upon some ruins as gray monstrous shadows. The stench is awful.

The flies are everywhere. In the hospital wards, operating rooms, canteen. You find them even where they cannot be. In the "humanitarian" plastic bottle with warm plastic-stinking water. The bottle is almost full, simply someone opened it for a second and made a gulp, but this black spot is already floating there...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Two Weeks In Falluja
By: Mark Manning on: 31.03.2005 [14:10] (128 reads)

03/30/05 "ICH" - - I got back from Iraq a few weeks ago where I stayed inside the city of Falluja and lived with the refugees of that city for over two weeks. I decided to go there because it seems to be the heart of the trouble in Iraq and the place to see if any sense or peace can be found. I had also heard that the city had 250,000 citizens in it who were told to leave when my government attacked, yet there had been no stories of their situation in our media. As an American, I felt responsible for this and decided to take a look myself.

*removed excessive quoting, added source link*

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
5000 Fallujah Civilians killed say IR
by Women and children raped by savage americans Guest on 25.11.2004 [00:44 ]

shorl.com...

Statement from Falluja: 5000 were killed by USA chemical weapons in
Falluja- 22/11/2004
Photos and video files (included)

American terrorists use the civilians of Falluja as human shields on
their vehicles against the resistance during house raid in Falluja.

The resistance in Falluja insists that it has photos and video files
of many of these crimes and it will release them whenever possible.

The statement released today 22/11/2004 has said that:

"the US army in Falluja has used weapons of mass destruction and
chemical weapons which killed more than 5000 of civilians"

The statement listed some of the main war crimes of the US army in
Falluja: "

1. The US army bombards Falluja with poisoned gases and chemical
weapons

2. The US army bombards Falluja with Phosphoric pumps

3. The US army have destruct houses, Mosques and stores and rubber
value things

4. The US army killed about 5000 civilians, most of them children,
ladies and elderly people, put to death wounded and sick people, and
peel them in the ground. Then, the USA army has buried many of those
civilians in collectivism graves. However, it also disallowed for the
resistance who were killed to be buried and let them to be eaten by
dogs!

5. The US army has arrested about 3000 civilians and raped women and
children."

The statement said that the resistance has challenged the US army
around Falluja to allow international media and independent firm to
monitor these crimes. It has offered a 24 Hours ceasefire to ensure
safety for the evacuations of civilians and their wounded relatives.
The Resistance in Falluja assures that it still controls more than %
50 of the city and it gain victory over occupation.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Source article
BAGHDAD, December 31, 2004 (IPS/GIN)— The U.S. military has been preventing delivery of medical care in several instances, medical staff say.

Iraqi doctors at many hospitals have reported raids by coalition forces. Some of the more recent raids have been in Amiriyat al-Fallujah, about 10km to the east of Fallujah, the town U.S. forces now hold after a bloody assault. Amiriyat al-Fallujah has been the source of several reported resistance attacks on U.S. forces.

The main hospital in Amiriyat al-Fallujah was raided twice recently by U.S. soldiers and members of the Iraqi National Guard, doctors say. “The first time was November 29 at 5:40 a.m., and the second time was the following day,” said a doctor at the hospital who did not want to give his real name for fear of U.S. reprisals.

*removed excessive quoting, added source link*

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Diving Into Falluja
By: AnaII on: 26.03.2005 [21:00] (131 reads)

Manning said he interviewed doctors who told him that the first target during the second siege was the hospital. That’s because televised images of the casualties incurred during the first assault proved so damaging in the court of international public opinion. “If you were a male between the ages of 14 and 50, you were considered a terrorist. Troops went into the hospital, dragged people out of their beds, and evicted them. The hospital was sealed. No one was allowed in during the four-month seige. If an ambulance went out to pick up the wounded, it was fired on,” Manning said.

By the time Manning arrived in Falluja, he said the dead bodies had been disposed of. “You could smell them, but you couldn’t see them,” he said. Doctors he interviewed told him that chemical weapons had been deployed because they handled many dead bodies bearing no evident sign of trauma. As to the evidence of napalm, Manning said he saw — and has in his possession — photographs of the dead, whose clothes had been melted into their skin. As to the uranium-tipped shells, he said there was evidence everywhere. “The heat generated by these is so intense that they can basically burn through three layers of concrete to get to a target.” He said that one family showed him where the shell from a Bradley Tank went through the front of a house, through four walls, and killed their son in his bed. “The whole town is radiated,” said Manning. “We are poisoning the whole country.”
Over the course of his interviews, Manning said he spoke with a mother who saw her son killed in front of her. He talked to a father who had lost his wife, brother, and daughters. “I talked to a 17-year-old girl who saw her father and mother shot by Marines,” said Manning. “She was hiding under the bed with her brother when her parents’ bodies dropped on the ground in front of her them... Her parents’ brains were on the floor. The girl and her brother stayed under the bed for three days, until the Marines came back, and this time they found her and her brother. They shot her brother in the head and they shot her three times, in the chest and the legs. When she told me about it,” said Manning, “I had to look down. I felt I was personally responsible. And she did too.”

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Can i post them, or will i be kicked of the site for giving out bad photos?

I will post one where the baby survived the air strike, how about that? it was a miracle. And no death, to appease the moderators. Will that be ok moderators?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Now what do you have to say about all that?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join