It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: MIT Professor calls for the immediate suspension of all mRNA vaccines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

The link I posted admits that young males have a higher chance of getting heart issues after vaccination. But overall getting covid, especially after getting it multiple times can cause heart issues.

We don't fully understand covid yet or it's long term effects. But so far the vaccine is looking like a better option if you're worried, and over 30.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: quintessentone

Out of curiosity, did it ever occur to you that the people you so vehemently disagree with see you in the following light?

It seems that once some people here latch onto anything (meaning self-proclaimed experts not even in the relevant medical fields) that confirms their confused beliefs all truth and facts are ignored. What's this site's mission statement: Deny Ignorance.

What does the OP's source, namely Prof. Levi saying that it does not prove causality mean to you? Just ignore that part?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: strongfp

Data shows...

Overall, the risk of myocarditis is greater after SARS-CoV-2 infection than after COVID-19 vaccination and remains modest after sequential doses including a booster dose of BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine. However, the risk of myocarditis after vaccination is higher in younger men, particularly after a second dose of the mRNA-1273 vaccine

www.ahajournals.org...

That's just one peice of data that contradicts the OP... getting heart issues is a less than .007% chance according to some studies.

Apparently you haven't read any other pieces of information. Plenty posted in many threads. The analysis by Professor Levi contradicts the vaccine dogma. Likewise Dr Malhotra has published worked that shows the benefits of vaccination do not outweigh the risks and the risks could be more than the benefits.

Read my posts, Levi explains it himself - MERELY CORRELATION AND NOT PROVING CAUSALITY!

One of the authors, Retsef Levi, told us in an email that the study’s finding are “merely correlation and NOT proving causality!” and that the paper suggests more studies should be done to “better understand causal mechanisms that could be any combination of COVID-19 infections, vaccines and potentially other factors, such as changes in patient behaviors.”

What does NOT proving causality mean to you? Confused much?

You are mistaken for once more. Since the beginning of the vaccination program and until now years have passed. It is now known that to the mRNA products can cause myocarditis, pericarditis, myopericarditis, heart attacks, and heart failure. And a series of other conditions.

Examples are many

Here is one of them

parentheartwatch.org...

A 24-year-old New York college student George Watts Jr. died on October 27, 2021, due to complications related to the Pfizer Covid-19 shots he took in August and September

The 24 year old died due to vaccine-induced myocarditis

The county’s Chief Deputy Coroner Timothy Cahill Jr. said, “The cause of death is the COVID-19 vaccine-related myocarditis. We are currently working on other cases that are related to vaccine and booster-related issues within our county

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Your own source, Dr. Levi says his analytics don't prove causality and more research needs to be done. What don't you understand from that?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Well ok, just forget about all the side effects from the fake vaccine that can kill you and look at it this way….
It’s absolutely useless as a vaccine and it doesn’t prevent you from catching Covid….Which all you fake vaccine sympathizers seem to overlook….IT DOESN’T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.
Everyone that I know that got the fake jab, all got Covid anyway and all of them regret getting the fake jab.
Thank god none of are dead from it yet.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Your own source, Dr. Levi says his analytics don't prove causality and more research needs to be done. What don't you understand from that?

Look at the above example where causality has been proven. Vaccine-induced myocarditis caused the death of the 24 year old person who was healthy.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The link I posted admits that young males have a higher chance of getting heart issues after vaccination. But overall getting covid, especially after getting it multiple times can cause heart issues.

We don't fully understand covid yet or it's long term effects. But so far the vaccine is looking like a better option if you're worried, and over 30.

I agree and young males should opt for the Novovax type vaccination just to be on the safe side because it looks like contracting the actual Covid virus, vaccinated or not, will cause damage depending on many other factors, such as viral load, immune system condition, genetic traits, etc.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The vaccines were never supposed to be a shield wall to the virus... no vaccine is. I had my tetanus shot updated a few years back.

I cut my finger on some rusty steel about a year ago, I had mild symptoms and needed, take a guess? A booster! Even tho I had just got an updated shot three years prior.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Look at the above example where causality has been proven. Vaccine-induced myocarditis caused the death of the 24 year old person who was healthy.

Causality can only be proved by autopsy that's a given. I am not disputing some deaths are caused by vaccines, I am disputing the grandiose numbers you and others are putting on the deaths being caused by vaccines. The data analytics do not give us the whole picture as your Dr. Levi states.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

insulinresistance.org...

Results: In the non-elderly population the “number needed to treat” to prevent a single death runs into the thousands. Re-analysis of randomised controlled trials using the messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology suggests a greater risk of serious adverse events from the vaccines than being hospitalised from COVID-19. Pharmacovigilance systems and real-world safety data, coupled with plausible mechanisms of harm, are deeply concerning, especially in relation to cardiovascular safety. Mirroring a potential signal from the Pfizer Phase 3 trial, a significant rise in cardiac arrest calls to ambulances in England was seen in 2021, with similar data emerging from Israel in the 16–39-year-old age group.

Conclusion: It cannot be said that the consent to receive these agents was fully informed, as is required ethically and legally. A pause and reappraisal of global vaccination policies for COVID-19 is long overdue.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Causality can only be proved by autopsy that's a given. I am not disputing some deaths are caused by vaccines, I am disputing the grandiose numbers you and others are putting on the deaths being caused by vaccines. The data analytics do not give us the whole picture as your Dr. Levi states.

What numbers did I put? I don't think you will find that I put randomly down numbers. But the incidents of cardiac issues post vaccination are noted and have been noted by several scientists. No matter if they are proven now or later on.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The vaccines were never supposed to be a shield wall to the virus... no vaccine is. I had my tetanus shot updated a few years back.

I cut my finger on some rusty steel about a year ago, I had mild symptoms and needed, take a guess? A booster! Even tho I had just got an updated shot three years prior.

Exactly, there is a lack of more in-depth understanding about everything vaccine/Covid/transmission/adverse effects, for instance, people keep saying the authorities told them vaccines prevent transmission but people fail to understand how. The how of it is that when one is vaccinated there is a smaller viral load for the immune system to handle because the immune system is 'primed' already for a fight. Unvaccinated people's immune systems are in, let's say a 'virgin' state and since it takes longer for the immunity fighters to rally the virus has time to replicate faster. So, in that way, yes, lower viral loads means less transmission. The viral load would also be less when washing one's hands frequently and wearing a mask. Does that not stand to reason?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

What numbers did I put? I don't think you will find that I put randomly down numbers. But the incidents of cardiac issues post vaccination are noted and have been noted by several scientists. No matter if they are proven now or later on.

The problem with your sources is that the scientists are not in fields that would actually know how to translate those numbers in a precise way, as your Dr. Levi shows us.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Lol, so many ad hominem attacks. If you cant argue the position, attack the character. Because you can't appeal to authority, so I'm guessing the next step is a strawman?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

This is nothing more than a strawman argument and part of the vaccine apologetics.

So do you say that there are no vaccines that can protect you from getting infected and transmit the virus?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

This is nothing more than a strawman argument and part of the vaccine apologetics.

So do you say that there are no vaccines that can protect you from getting infected and transmit the virus?

You obviously don't understand how vaccines and the immune system works.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The problem with your sources is that the scientists are not in fields that would actually know how to translate those numbers in a precise way, as your Dr. Levi shows us.

So my source above where the coroner concluded that the vaccine caused the death of the 24 year old isn't a good source?

What about the other one from Dr Malhotra who is a prominent cardiologist and concluded in a peer reviewed publication that

there is a greater risk of serious adverse events from the vaccines than being hospitalised from COVID-19.

What about this peer reviewed publication for which I made a thread a few weeks ago

www.medrxiv.org...

there is a greater chance for boys aged 12-17 to get vaccine-induced myocarditis with a Pfizer mRNA vaccine than end up in hospital with Covid.

So far from the only s small part from what I have posted the information comes from the conclusion of one of the coroners and 2 peer reviewed publications. I don't see anything wrong with the sources...

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

It's not a strawman... covid is a virus right? Why would it act any differently than all others out there?

I mean, my tetanus shot story might be a strawman, but the principles of vaccines and inoculations is similar to covid and vaccines for covid.

Biology doesn't magically change with covid.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You obviously don't understand how vaccines and the immune system works.

Explain us then. Do you say that there are no vaccines that can protect you from getting infected?

I recall a few weeks ago when you were claiming herd immunity can be achieved through vaccination. A claim that has been debunked several times. Everyone knows that the Covid vaccines cannot stop transmission and Infection. So no herd immunity.

But so you say that others vaccines cannot stop infection and infection?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Where is the data from accumulated coroner's reports to ascertain the numbers? You provide none, just one here and one there, then you make your conclusions from bits and pieces.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join