It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excess mortality first week 2023

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Mayby some extra info from @ Danny Walker:

"14,983 deaths in week !! And the ONS 5yr avg now includes 2021 & 2022. This is a disgusting manipulation of the data & misleading in the extreme. I will be running the correct numbers for the 5yr avge later but I believe it is at least a 25% excess again (NOT 14.1%)"

I seems 25% was al little too high ... it was 23 % ... more or less ... who cares ... the ONS data: A disgusting manipulation.
I agree with that. Is there someone with an average IQ who does not see that something is very wrong?

Keep into account that in the years 2021 and 2022 the death rates were very high. If you follow the official ONS data then 14 % excess mortality (comparison 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022) is -in my view- worse than 24 % (comparison with the years 2015 to 2019).
Keep also in mind that the most fragile are no longer among us.
There should be LESS mortality now especially if you take the last two years into the comparison.

The comparison should always involve pre-Covid years 2015-2019 and each other year afterwards separately so to be meaningful.

We done for pointing out this.

The vaccine apologists and denialists of reality will see no issue with this. But nobody takes their arguments seriously. The matter is very serious to be ignored.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I've made no mention for against vaccines on this thread though have I.

I mentioned the NHS being under strain and striking and the cost of energy through the roof.

Are you suggesting that these things have had zero impact on UK mortality at all?

What makes you confident in this belief?

a reply to: Asmodeus3

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I've made no mention for against vaccines on this thread though have I.

I mentioned the NHS being under strain and striking and the cost of energy through the roof.

Are you suggesting that these things have had zero impact on UK mortality at all?

What makes you confident in this belief?

You may have misunderstood me. I said it's time for you to engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

Ye ye ye.... It's the NHS which is struggling and the climate change together with the orbital speed of earth responsible for the thousands of excess non Covid deaths you have every week.

Is it time to engage in vaccine apologetics?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It's time for you act like a reasonable adult and abide by the rules of the group.

You have an agenda but you don't get to tell me what mine is or what I can and cannot say round here ok?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

The same medical professionals, politicians and corporations who pushed vaccines are the ones who advised governments on implementing lockdowns.

Either way it’s their mess and they are to blame for the situation.

Lockdowns don’t work, masks don’t work, quarantines don’t work, mRNA vaccines don’t work. Just as I’ve been saying all along while the cheerleaders sat on their high horse riding us straight into this mess.

People who’ve been consistently wrong during the pandemic should just STFU now.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The NHS is on it's knees, not just "struggling".

"Ye ye ye.... It's the NHS which is struggling and the climate "Yhange together with the orbital speed of earth responsible for the thousands of excess non Covid deaths you have every week."

Jeez...Straw Man or what?

edit on 18-1-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Nah it’s the fault of our incompetent politicians and their spineless pandering to big pharma. Now it’s apparent covid was a bioweapon engineered and funded by the same people selling vaccines I think at the very least we should consider them as having a possible effect on all cause mortality.

Either directly or indirectly our approach and response to the pandemic is likely to kill more people than the virus ever would, had it been allowed to develop naturally and spread to induce herd immunity while protecting the elderly and vulnerable. Now we have a youth with stunted immune systems and a society on the edge of breaking point. IMHO this was by design, nobody is this effing incompetent, especially when you consider this approach was taken worldwide. Wealth transfer, just more assets heading in the direction of those who pull the strings of the public mind.
edit on 18/1/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Evening. May well be but the state of the NHS can't be dismissed, either:

www.nuffieldtrust.org.uk...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I've said I think some of the excess mortality is due to a struggling NHS and the rising costs of living.

Are you saying you don't think they are a contributing factor?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

The same medical professionals, politicians and corporations who pushed vaccines are the ones who advised governments on implementing lockdowns.

Either way it’s their mess and they are to blame for the situation.

Lockdowns don’t work, masks don’t work, quarantines don’t work, mRNA vaccines don’t work. Just as I’ve been saying all along while the cheerleaders sat on their high horse riding us straight into this mess.

People who’ve been consistently wrong during the pandemic should just STFU now.

Well said!

It's not just the mRNA products that don't work.

I have created a number of threads in relation to the harms caused by the vaccines. Most of these harms and deaths are verified by coroners and medical examiners. Many of these deaths were due to the Astrazeneca vaccine which is manufactured in the UK.

As a result of this 'success' the vaccine has been withdrawn in the UK and in most other countries that have ever used them the roll out has stopped.

Everyone understands why with the possible exception of vaccine apologists and denialists of reality.

And yes lockdowns are catastrophic and the cheap masks a joke together with all other ludicrous measures taken.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I've said I think some of the excess mortality is due to a struggling NHS and the rising costs of living.

Are you saying you don't think they are a contributing factor?

And you can add also climate change and the republicans in the US. Or you can use the orbital speed of earth as an excuse.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It’s in that state because of the lockdowns and GP surgeries etc effectively shutting down. We devoted our entire healthcare budgets to fight a mild respiratory virus.

link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

The NHS is on it's knees, not just "struggling".

"Ye ye ye.... It's the NHS which is struggling and the climate "Yhange together with the orbital speed of earth responsible for the thousands of excess non Covid deaths you have every week."

Jeez...Straw Man or what?

You are not getting the sarcastic tone of my reply and you don't really know what a strawman is. You are actually engaging in many of them but haven't realised it yet...

link   

"Everyone understands why with the possible exception of vaccine apologists and denialists of reality."

Says the poster who gets upset about the use of "pejorative" terms.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

No, I’m stating the reason why the healthcare system is in such disarray is due to incompetent mismanagement at a criminal level.

link   
As an excuse for what exactly?

I'm not apologising for anything?

Unless you somehow think that I myself am a cause of excess mortality in the UK.

link   

Well, that's me told then.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Agreed, but it's still a factor, nonetheless.

link   

It's time for you act like a reasonable adult and abide by the rules of the group.

You have an agenda but you don't get to tell me what mine is or what I can and cannot say round here ok?

There is no agenda.
This is a strawman argument.

I am not telling you what to do but it is time you start engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

You have actually started as far as I see!
The state of the NHS and so on...
edit on 18-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm not in any disagreement with that.

In fact it's pretty much the reason I'm saying that the NHS is fubar and out on strike isn't it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join