It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excess mortality first week 2023

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Here we are again. Always the same story. When will those with a conscience and enough influence wake up and investigate the excess mortality numbers?
Januari 2023: 23 % excess mortality. Will this ever stop?
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Here we are again. Always the same story. When will those with a conscience and enough influence wake up and investigate the excess mortality numbers?
twitter.com...

I don't think that they care. People are making money off of it. For most of them it ends there.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
twitter.com...

2,808 excess deaths in England & Wales for the first week of January following the a very similar trend for the entire year before (2022)

These are excess deaths from all causes. If we can fine find how many of these deaths were from Covid-19 we can then get an idea of the excess non Covid deaths. It's obvious the vast majority of those deaths cannot be attributed to Covid-19.

So something else is going on.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
If we can fine find how many of these deaths were from Covid-19

739, but probably more as:

Flu, Covid, RSV: Why is Britain so very ill?

Covid continues to circulate, with a 22% increase in hospital admissions recorded in England between 7 and 14 December. Dr Stephen Griffin, a virologist at the University of Leeds, said: “The difficulty is that we don’t have freely available PCR tests any more, and a lot of people who are vaccinated [against Covid] don’t necessarily show up on LFTs if they are infected.”

So not probably, but definitely more as enough tests aren't available.

Add to that one of the most severe flu seasons we've seen in many, many years, there you have your excess deaths.

The flu that's going around has knocked 2 of my kids on their asses for a week. I can't imagine how it's hitting the elderly and otherwise immune comprimised.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Not only Britain, but now lets see what the flu season does here in Japan. So far, no info on that, that I know of .

Also you might find this very interesting.

Alarm bells are sounding in Japan over a sudden sharp increase in the pace of deaths linked to COVID-19.

The number of COVID-19 fatalities exceeded 50,000 on Dec. 1 after new deaths climbed by 10,000 every three or four months. But in a little over a month, the figure is closing in on 60,000.

And on Jan. 6, cumulative cases of the novel coronavirus exceeded 30 million.

The vast majority of deaths involved senior citizens.

In cases where the ages of the deceased are known, about 68 percent of patients were 80 or older during the period between September 2020 and December 2022, according to health ministry statistics. Another 20 percent were in their 70s.

For many patients advanced in years and already frail or with underlying health issues, catching the coronavirus was the last straw.

edit on 0100000019292023-01-18T09:29:19-06:00291901am9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'd be interested to see what the cost of living and energy prices have done to excess mortality and also the NHS issues and the strikes.

a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

the ARG has been an invaluable source for data.. the first number is for males the 2n for females of week 1 2023 the 3rd of total for week 1 23 and the final number is the total for week 52 of 2022

for the excess rates for the ARG are 22% for week 52 and 30% for week 1

“Expected” registered deaths 5,561 - 5,985 - 11,546 - 7,812
Actual registered deaths, from all causes 7,085 - 7,898 - 14,983 - 9,517
“Excess” registered deaths (actual minus expected) 1,524 -1,913 - 3,437 - 1,705
Registered deaths where COVID-19 was mentioned 379 - 360 - 739 - 393
on the death certificate
Excess as a proportion of expected 27% - 32% - 30% - 22%

ETA the ARG covid mortality group combines various datastreams, cmi, ukhsa and the ons data for a more comprehensive dataset..
edit on 18-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm more interested in the delayed treatments from covid as if we understand that its a lower lying fruit that is easier to fix than global economic issues or the almost fanatical approach to energy policies..

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'd be interested to see what the cost of living and energy prices have done to excess mortality and also the NHS issues and the strikes.

You may as well consider to have a look at

1) Climate change
2) The orbital speed of earth
3) Cosmic rays
4) And the..Republicans

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

So something else is going on

I’m not going to advocate climate change as the culprit for why people are dropping like flies not only in Britain but presumably other areas of the planet……however I’ve been reading how the Solar activity will increase during 2023 - 2025, known as “Solar Maximum” within “Solar Cycle 25”.

Source Aug. 5, 2022: Sun's Upcoming Peak of Sunspot and Solar Flare Activity Could Set Records

There are early signs that we could be in for a wild space weather ride in the next few years. As the sun builds toward its next solar maximum, its surface grows unsettled with more sunspots, each with the potential to unleash solar flares and coronal mass ejections that can disrupt communications and electrical systems on Earth. The sun reaches its solar maximum, or the point of the most intense sunspot activity, during part of the 11-year solar cycle that astronomers have been tracking since the mid-1700s. The last solar maximum in 2013-2014 was very muted, and scientists had predicted another quiet peak for this cycle, which is dubbed Solar Cycle 25. But with the next maximum still a year or more away, this cycle is already exceeding expectations for activity and may even be the most intense period we've seen on the sun since recordkeeping began.

The article referenced above speaks to the disruption of communications and electronics.

It’s been mentioned by some other sources that Solar activity does not affect the health of the human body. However studies continue…..

One such study say’s the following …. Source 2018: Long-Term Study of Heart Rate Variability Responses to Changes in the Solar and Geomagnetic Environment

A number of studies have shown that geomagnetic and solar and influences affect a wide range of human behavioral and health outcomes with the nervous and cardiovascular systems being the most clearly impacted, however, the specifics of the biological mechanisms in animals and humans are not yet completely understood12–15. It appears that sharp or sudden variations in geomagnetic and solar activity as well as geomagnetic storms can act as stressors, which alter regulatory processes such as melatonin/serotonin balance16–18, blood pressure, breathing, reproductive, immune, neurological, and cardiac system processes19–22. Geomagnetic disturbances are associated with significant increases in hospital admissions for depression, mental disorders, psychiatric admission, suicide attempts, homicides and traffic accidents23–29. Disturbed geomagnetic activity can also exacerbate existing diseases and is correlated with significant increases in cardiac arrhythmia, cardiovascular disease, incidence of myocardial infarction related death, alterations in blood flow, increased blood pressure, and epileptic seizures.

So….is there a connection between entering (which could be now) a heightened disruptive Solar activity period and unusual increased deaths?

Could then ……humans have less immune protection against Solar activity if mRNA may be inadvertently reducing immunity of the organs and systems of the body?

👽
edit on 18-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

So you had let's say 739 deaths out of the total of 2808 excess deaths from all causes for the first week of January 2023

Hence we get 739/2808 = 26.3% of all excess deaths could be attributed to Covid-19

Still we don't know if this is due to Covid or due to Covid and with Covid. But let's take this figure to conclude that the vast majority of excess deaths cannot be attributed to Covid-19 and as we all know some other factors play a very important role.

It's not climate change by the way and certainly it's not the mighty US Republicans or high energy neutrinos melting the core of the Earth...

edit on 18-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It isn't really a concern. 2800 excess deaths in one week in the UK. When covid was in full swing the media wouldn't shut up.

Now that a mysterious force is causing MORE deaths, the media is dead silent.

I'm sure there's nothing to see here.

Probably the new space ferrets that shoot gamma rays from their eyes.
edit on 18-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What a silly reply that is.

I listed real things that will have some impact.

You listed 3 things you'd be hard pressed to say had any real effect on UK excess mortality and then popped a US political party on the end for reasons that can only be known to you.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

What a silly reply that is.

I listed real things that will have some impact.

You listed 3 things you'd be hard pressed to say had any real effect on UK excess mortality and then popped a US political party on the end for reasons that can only be known to you.

Perhaps you didn't understand the sarcastic tone of the reply.

I see you have been away for sometime so don't waste anyone time and start engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It isn't really a concern. 2800 excess deaths in one week in the UK. When covid was in full swing the media wouldn't shut up.

Now that a mysterious force is causing MORE deaths, the media is dead silent.

I'm sure there's nothing to see here.

Probably the new space ferrets that shoot gamma rays from their eyes.

These are indeed 'mysterious' deaths that are not explained at the moment.

Definitely not climate change or the summer heat waves in England... They said they had a heat wave which lasted 3 days... or a little more....

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm more interested in the delayed treatments from covid as if we understand that its a lower lying fruit that is easier to fix than global economic issues or the almost fanatical approach to energy policies..

Lockdowns and delays in getting treatment are obvious reasons.

Let's see can anyone find what another major issue is or it's all denialism and apologetics for once more?!

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Mayby some extra info from @ Danny Walker:

"14,983 deaths in week !! And the ONS 5yr avg now includes 2021 & 2022. This is a disgusting manipulation of the data & misleading in the extreme. I will be running the correct numbers for the 5yr avge later but I believe it is at least a 25% excess again (NOT 14.1%)"

I seems 25% was al little too high ... it was 23 % ... more or less ... who cares ... the ONS data: A disgusting manipulation.
I agree with that. Is there someone with an average IQ who does not see that something is very wrong?

Keep into account that in the years 2021 and 2022 the death rates were very high. If you follow the official ONS data then 14 % excess mortality (comparison 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022) is -in my view- worse than 24 % (comparison with the years 2015 to 2019).
Keep also in mind that the most fragile are no longer among us.
There should be LESS mortality now especially if you take the last two years into the comparison.
edit on 18-1-2023 by zandra because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2023 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
We reached peak oil/peak energy.

Energy controls everything and oil controls the value of the dollar, the petro dollar.

Now we've run out, and there's too many people and too high of a standard of living.

If we let the system go, its mad max and no one has control.

However there's a group of elite million and billionaires with God complexes who have the correct ideology.

The only way to fix this problem is to very quickly reduce the population, put a new system into place--economic and control everyone so they don't create the same problem again.

You can't tell people your going to reduce the population, that goes back to the mad max result, and you need a wat to get them to do what you want.

Use fear, it makes them dumb and they will do what you want.

Use it to do whatever you need to, to reduce the population, silent weapons for quiet wars.

The great reset... club of Rome... Georgia guidestones...

Whether they are right or not isn't the point. It's a cult, and they believe in their ideology like a religion. The human population must be reduced. Read the book limits of growth, it's their Bible.

So in order to carry out this plan they used....

Space ferrets.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Don't tell me what I can and cannot do within the confines of these boards, I've told you about that before.

Have you put yourself back on that pedestal of yours while I've been away?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Don't tell me what I can and cannot do within the confines of these boards, I've told you about that before.

Have you put yourself back on that pedestal of yours while I've been away?

You can take a look at the various threads I have created recording actual verified deaths and injuries from the Covid vaccines.

Safe and effective as we say.

But there is no time to waste. You can start engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. A few other members have done so over the past weeks and their arguments have been repeatedly refuted.
edit on 18-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join