It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excess mortality first week 2023

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Asmodeus3

"Everyone understands why with the possible exception of vaccine apologists and denialists of reality."

Says the poster who gets upset about the use of "pejorative" terms.

This is not a pejorative but a reality.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Imagine how many lives could be saved if we had reappropriated the money spend on unused temporary hospitals, ineffective PPE, harmful mass vaccinations and arming Ukraine.

Every single one of our parliament should be sacked.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
As an excuse for what exactly?

I'm not apologising for anything?

Unless you somehow think that I myself am a cause of excess mortality in the UK.

You need to address the real factors behind the non Covid excess deaths. It's all those things you supported by the way that are causing these excess deaths.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I don’t claim to know your reasoning or how you think.

edit on 18/1/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Your "reality" is different to myself and some other posters, too.

We are all entitled to our own opinions on here and denying them is in itself engaging in "denialism".

Please have some respect for other posters opinions.

I have asked you before, but you have not been able to do so, please, if you are going to continue to call folk like me "vaccine apologists" then kindly link to any post of mine where I have done that.

Disagreeing with specific posts does not count.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

"There is no agenda."

LOL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

We are all entitled to our own opinions on here and denying them is in itself engaging in "denialism".

I have asked you before, but you have not been able to do so, please, if you are going to continue to call folk like me "vaccine apologists" then kindly link to any post of mine where I have done that.

Deny Ignorance.

If you want to deny ignorance then you need to realise what is causing the excess deaths all over the world. And it's all these measures many of you have supported over the last 2-3 years. You may have been against lockdowns which is one of the parameters but it's not the only parameter.

You have indeed engaged in vaccine apologetics just as some other members. But that's your choice.

As I said those who have invested emotionally in these products or in the lockdowns and masks previously are seeing their beliefs dismantled.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It goes a lot deeper than that though doesn't it.

The NHS was being carefully dismantled and "outsourced" to Tory friendly companies well before 2020.

The nurses and auxiliary staff were already at breaking point years ago.

I think that saying it's all because of COVID is about as stupid as saying it's nothing to do with COVID at all.

Neither of us are saying either of those things I know.

a reply to: Grenade

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

"There is no agenda."

LOL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

According to you all of us here have an agenda as we are peddling the narrative.

If there is an agenda then you need to prove it rather than making unsubstantiated claims.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I agree, there appears to be a systematic effort to break down national institutions and bring everything including healthcare into the hands of private entities with global reach. The consolidation of power is more important than the health of the slaves. Imagine how we’ll be treated as automation increases.

link   
You have exactly no evidence whatsoever to prove that I supported all the things leading to excess mortality in the UK.

That's another silly thing to claim.

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

As an excuse for what exactly?

I'm not apologising for anything?

Unless you somehow think that I myself am a cause of excess mortality in the UK.

You need to address the real factors behind the non Covid excess deaths. It's all those things you supported by the way that are causing these excess deaths.

link   

So, you can't back up your claim about being a "vaccine apologist" then? Figures.

Neither am I invested in "these products or in the lockdowns and masks".

Yet another baseless claim.

link   

Deny Ignorance.

Yes your reality is different to mine. You are following and abiding by official narratives without any qualifications by your own admission and I am exactly the opposite.

Don't follow narratives and don't have any beliefs in the 'science'

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Have you not supported lockdowns?
Mass and mandatory vaccinations?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

So, you can't back up your claim about being a "vaccine apologist" then? Figures.

Neither am I invested in "these products or in the lockdowns and masks".

Yet another baseless claim.

You are invested in the 'science' and you have supported some of the measures that are responsible for the excess non Covid deaths. That's for sure.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Your posting history makes your agenda plain and you are engaging in agenda and reality denialism about this but let's get back on topic.

Is or is not the state of the NHS a factor in excess mortality rates?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You tell me.

Then back up those claims with proof if you like.

And that's going on the absurd notion that the entirety of the 23 percent above average mortality in the UK based solely on those two things.

You are talking nonsense again.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Now come off it, I have given you my professional qualifications and decades of relevant experience in the field of Clinical Negligence, dealing with Medical Experts etc so stop with these lies.

What's yours, then?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Your posting history makes your agenda plain and you are engaging in agenda and reality denialism about this but let's get back on topic.

Is or is not the state of the NHS a factor in excess mortality rates?

Aaaah yes I see now.

My posting history is full of actual confirmed cases of those who have been injured and killed by the vaccines. Do you think this is an agenda or a representation of reality? The vaccine apologists do tend to deny the injuries caused by the vaccines.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You tell me.

Then back up those claims with proof if you like.

And that's going on the absurd notion that the entirety of the 23 percent above average mortality in the UK based solely on those two things.

You are talking nonsense again.

It was a rhetorical question by the way....

The absurdity is the engagement in the denialism of reality and the reality is there are excess non Covid deaths in pretty much every country. Climate change and the Republicans can no longer be blamed for those deaths. Neither the orbital period of Earth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join