It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NG 191 controlled euthanasia in the UK.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
You might want to watch 'Caring Corrupted - The Killing Nurses of the Third Reich' on yt if you think it could never happen.

Lest we forget.

edit on 9-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: anonentity

I really think that ATS has now become an absolute joke.

Do you know any paramedics, nurses or doctors?

You really think they are all complicit in mass murder?

Shame on you.

A new low.

Lol, nurses are simply the labourers of the medical world, they do what they are told and that's it, get their wages and then go spend their money on lip injections, ale and coc aine whilst their mums mind their kids for the weekend.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
My own opinion on euthanasia has changed as I watch my wife suffer

There should be a public vote given and I for one would agree people should at least have the option

I can guarantee that the hospice my wife is in is not trying to end her life prematurely and are following the duty of care ,they will do everything possible to keep her comfortable and safe during these final days/weeks

Mi amor my darling wife, mi amor

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Do you remember how in lockdown you wasn’t allowed to travel travel abroad unless you wanted to kill yourself via euthanasia in a country where the law allows it?

What do you think about that?

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Shame on you.

A new low.
Have you heard of the Liverpool care pathway and the numerous spin offs?
Try telling me keeping food and water from patients isn't to kill them.I'd call that complicit.

It's called death with dignity, and is designed to allow people to fade out naturally rather than be kept alive artificially hooked up to machines like they're in the Matrix.

It typically requires the consent of the next of kin.

Which is probably why you did not provide a link to the official page.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: liammc

Shame on you.

A new low.

Lol, nurses are simply the labourers of the medical world, they do what they are told and that's it, get their wages and then go spend their money on lip injections, ale and coc aine whilst their mums mind their kids for the weekend.

And we'd all be stuffed if the were there when we needed them.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Shame on you.

A new low.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Shame on you.

A new low.

Eh?

Same with gas station attendants and people stocking the shelves at Asda and stuff... doesn't mean they are holy people who are incapable of doing bad stuff for money.

History has proven that "normal everyday people" will do terrible things to other people just because they were ordered to.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Shame on you.

A new low.

Eh?

Same with gas station attendants and people stocking the shelves at Asda and stuff... doesn't mean they are holy people who are incapable of doing bad stuff for money.

History has proven that "normal everyday people" will do terrible things to other people just because they were ordered to.

Some do it for fun, Crippen, Mengele, Shipman, Petiot, Allitt, Cullen. I could go on

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Aye, those are just the ones that got caught too.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: liammc

in an nhs already replete with an ever growing list of scandals.

I recall the healthcare scandals from when i was a kid in the 70s, of nurses and carers putting cigs out on patients or slamming their genitals in doors which all feathered into wider societal issues of the time, including the likes of Saville given free reign by nhs managers, nurses and doctors to abuse patients in hospitals, but not just hospitals, the corruption extended in schools, prison and all the areas where safeguarding should have been a priority.

tory, libdem, labour, the safeguards appear to have been downgraded again..

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

or as with covid simply because they know what best so don't actually care enough.. after all it was nhs doctors who started the super spreader events in the UK in surgeries and care homes..

the interesting thing to note of the UK outbreak is how covid spread up the middle class a23 corridor from Brighton to London.. it was spread on the whole by the professional middle class.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

systematic abuse is part of the system under all parties and extends to the regulators..

for those who remember when the bbc and other media did real investigative journalism

edit on 9-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

in an nhs already replete with an ever growing list of scandals.

I recall the healthcare scandals from when i was a kid in the 70s, of nurses and carers putting cigs out on patients or slamming their genitals in doors which all feathered into wider societal issues of the time, including the likes of Saville given free reign by nhs managers, nurses and doctors to abuse patients in hospitals, but not just hospitals, the corruption extended in schools, prison and all the areas where safeguarding should have been a priority.

tory, libdem, labour, the safeguards appear to have been downgraded again..

Saville was allowed to get away with raping children because he brought in money for those hospitals through his charity work. How sick is that?

Staff knew what he was doing but were told to shut up, some turned a blind eye. and no doubt many were also involved in the sexual abuse asnd torture of children themselves.

Sick bastards should have been dragged through the courts yet not one medical professional who covered it up has ever been arrested.
Sound familiar?. See Epstein and Maxwell.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

If Euthanasia, becomes an accepted trend…..then Human Composting will be all the rage …

Go Green……

Source: New York approves composting of human bodies

New York has become the latest US state to allow so-called human composting. A person can now have their body turned into soil after their death - which is seen as an environmentally friendly alternative to a burial or cremation. Also known as "natural organic reduction", the practice sees a body decompose over several weeks after being shut in a container.

I think I’ll be composted for my front yard. My roses haven’t been looking well, and Miracle Grow doesn’t seem to be working for me…..maybe I can help……

Or this can become a rage as well….just pour me down the drain..

Source: Water Cremation: The Green Burial Alternative

👽

I would be remiss, if I didn’t include Soylent Green……People Crackers as foretold to take place in 2022! Perhaps for real in 2023???

Source dated February 2022: IS EATING PEOPLE A SOLUTION TO WORLD HUNGER? THE SCIENCE BEHIND 'SOYLENT GREEN'

Released in 1973, Soylent Green imagines a dystopian nightmare version of 2022 in which overpopulation and climate disaster have made the Earth nearly unlivable. Resource and housing shortages have exacerbated class stratification, with the wealthy living in lush, reinforced houses while the rest of the population is scrounging for scraps just to survive.

With not enough to eat, half of the world's population is sustained only by a staple food source created and sold by the Soylent Corporation. It comes in various colors, the best of which is the titular Soylent Green. The company bills their new green variety as more nutritious, having been manufactured from oceanic plankton, but by the end we know the truth. Soylent Green is people!

The film was a stark commentary about the dangers of destroying our environment and the lengths to which some corporations could go to maintain profit. Now that we're actually in 2022, the world has seen an increase in novelty foods, including one supposed meal replacement shake named after the famed movie.

Fantasy soon to be Fact???

Euthanasia scene from Soylent Green

Coincidentally ……it would be Edward G. Robinson’s last movie performance made …he died Jan 26 1973. Hopefully he became food for the worms back then.

👽
edit on 9-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

i wonder what they think of the impact of turning animals cannibals with CJD will do when they try to turn poor humans into cannibals

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Shame on you.

A new low.
Have you heard of the Liverpool care pathway and the numerous spin offs?
Try telling me keeping food and water from patients isn't to kill them.I'd call that complicit.

It's called death with dignity, and is designed to allow people to fade out naturally rather than be kept alive artificially hooked up to machines like they're in the Matrix.

It typically requires the consent of the next of kin.

Which is probably why you did not provide a link to the official page.

Nobody is interested in your Government and big pharma propaganda links. The truth will out. Every day we get closer.
Shame on you.
edit on 9-1-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

if the internet was around in the 30s i do wonder how the eugenicists would have argued in favour of sterilising and euthanising the poor as part of their greater good..

given how these 2 track against the rise of things like Nazism it then becomes what it means for us today..
edit on 9-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Shame on you.

A new low.

Eh?

Except that gas station attendants aren't highly skilled and highly qualified.

I can pump my own gas, but I can't do a fraction of what your average nurse does.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Since you stopped posting anything that can be fact checked after I started fact checking you, it would seem that you either aren't confident in your claims or aren't confident in your ability to defend them against me.

Post your truths and we can debate them in the open.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join