It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NG 191 controlled euthanasia in the UK.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It looks like the British government is getting ready for the big cull, even the share market has reacted and pushed the stocks of the relevant drug company up 30 plus percent in one month. Hospitals and doctors are being incentivized to do business with larger payments for services.NG 191 is a bill that replaces the current bill for end-of-life care. They even have the numbers of those that they have decided to off organized for the future. According to the author of this says even paramedics are trained to administer these twilight drugs to end life. They have always been around to end life but the number of medications ordered, seem to suggest the protocol will be ramped up big time in the coming months.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Funny...I always though euthanization was something different!

Anyway...interesting!

Actual headline (video title):

NG191 DEATH PROTOCOL: UPCOMING UK DEPOPULATION CULL, WHISTLEBLOWER NURSE KATE SHEMIRANI SOUNDS ALARM

edit on 8-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
When governments begin this kind of sick things you know armageddon can't be that far away.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I really think that ATS has now become an absolute joke.

Do you know any paramedics, nurses or doctors?

You really think they are all complicit in mass murder?

Shame on you.

A new low.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Trying to make killing legal are they?
It didn't seem to bother them in 2020 when they pumped old folks full of morphine topped off with midazalam,banned doctors from care homes and banned family from visiting.
Matt Hancock who was Health Secretary then(ironic I know)boasted to Parliament that he had ordered enough midazalam to "give them a good death."
Yet a certain member here told me it wasn't happening because he knows best you know.
We have some sick,sick people as politicians right know.
The sooner the pitchforks come out the better then it won't be pharma shares that are going up in price it'll be rope, lampposts and pitchforks.
I live in hope.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

www.nursingtimes.net...

Ms Shemirani had also made “derogatory” comments about other nursing and health professionals, according to the NMC document outlining the reasons for her striking off.

"It said Ms Shemirani had described nurses as being “complicit in genocide” and “criminals and liars”, and had suggested that nine out of every 10 nurses were “crap”."

Bitter, and twisted.
edit on 8-1-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I really think that ATS has now become an absolute joke.

Do you know any paramedics, nurses or doctors?

You really think they are all complicit in mass murder?

Shame on you.

A new low.
Have you heard of the Liverpool care pathway and the numerous spin offs?
Try telling me keeping food and water from patients isn't to kill them.I'd call that complicit.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Take the topic of OP and look at Canada.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

9 out of 10 NHS nurses are crap.Institutionalised laziness,like the whole public sector.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

We've done that before on here.
Do you know any nurses or have you been treated in hospital by any?

I do and I have and they are lifesavers.

They helped to save mine.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

For those unaware.

It related to patients in their terminal final days.

And was in 2013.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

9 out of 10 NHS nurses are crap.Institutionalised laziness,like the whole public sector.

Are you really from the UK? Hard to imagine anyone who has spent any time or cared for a relative in hospital could honestly think 9 out of 10 NHS nurses are crap and lazy. Let alone thinks further privatisation of the NHS would improve things.

Staff are working beyond breaking point and still have some of the highest standards of care and treatment in the World. The NHS has been decimated over the past 30+ years by succesive governments selling it off to private companies and the whole PFI/PPP shambles.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

We've done that before on here.
Do you know any nurses or have you been treated in hospital by any?

I do and I have and they are lifesavers.

They helped to save mine.
I sure do,I've slept with more than a few.
Dirty and definitely not much up top in the brain dept.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I do and yes they are, shame on you for thinking you know what other people believe and think
Not all, just some

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

For those unaware.

It related to patients in their terminal final days.

And was in 2013.

A question so we know what exactly it is youre saying. Was that article posted for us to show us how much doctors care about us and only have our best interests at heart, and in no way trying to rack up every last dollar they can before we die?

Please be more clear about what you are trying to say here.
edit on 8-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Well, that speaks volumes. About you.

Do you have any experience of being treated by them in hospital?

I do. They were excellent and helped to save my life.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Having had extensive first hand experience of the NHS in the last couple of years I can honestly say that is a load of bollocks; the vast majority are deeply committed and go above and beyond.

I know quite a few nurses who you have such a low opinion of, including my daughter, and the last things they are 'crap and lazy', quite the opposite.

Sure, same as in any profession and walk of life there are a few, such is the way of the world.

The biggest problems facing the NHS are piss poor management, people trying to use it to push political agendas and generate profit for an already obscenely wealthy elite.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Several, EMS workers all have residential addresses when they here the call they think "not this place again."

Doctors who about people we know in common, who are not their patients, express their negative opinions on others healthcare choices. Most I actually agreed with after thinking about it. Like for example my 92 year old supervisor getting yearly colonoscopically, finding malignment polyps, and starting chemo at his age.

Sounds wrong at first but it takes many decades for polyps to cause an issue. His actul doctors were distroying his health and stealing his children's and grandchildren's inheritance .

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

"Last dollar"?

I'm from England. We have free treatment on the NHS.

Which is the topic of this thread.

Nurses here don't get paid by racking up anything.

They get a pittance of a salary which is why they are currently taking strike action for fair pay in about the first time in history.

Dollars, indeed.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

Polyps? Decades? I've actually had them and it wasn't decades.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join