It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Main Reasons Why Aliens Don't Exist

page: 2
2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Here's a very, very, extremely good point about there being less pictures, although there are quite a few out there. Remember WTC? That's in a city of what, a couple of million people? Only _one_ actually caught the first plane crashing, and that was purely by accident.




posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I am about as close as you can get to talking to an alien for now. I am a walk-in. That is, my SOUL left the former body (which died) and had PERMISSION to inhabit a human's living body. The original soul WANTED to leave.
I USED TO BE A GREY. I recall my death and moving into this body. There is documentation in the Government to confirm this. I don't try to "PROVE" my situation to anyone. It has been proven to ME, and that is what counts.
I have bodyguards and handlers. The government would not waste time on me if my information wasn't true. THESE government men are GOOD GUYS. I am not paranoid.
My website is:
MINDBOGGLER
members.tripod.com...



posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
aliens do exist. just because u have not seen one doesnt make it not real. how can we be the only beings in this universe? its a big place out there and what if those aliens are watching us cause they made us and put us on this planet cause they say that aliens were spoken of since the dawn of man.



posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   


1. If the government knew, or a number of people knew aliens existed, why aren't there more people coming forward trying to capitalize on it by selling books, movie deals, or interview time.


Dan Sherman, Robert Lazar, Phillip Corso, and many, many others have "come forward". Some are more believable than others, but the point is that many have indeed come forward, so the question seems in error. The Disclosure Project alone has hundreds of expert witnesses, many high ranking military, coming forward about the subject.



2. How come all the videos are blurry clips that only last a few minutes.


One usually doesn't expect to capture a UFO, so it's a matter of luck. It's also a matter of getting over the quick shock and attempt to identify, and THEN getting the camera. After that, usually one doesn't stick around too long, and is moving at a high rate of speed. Not exactly the most optimum filming conditions. By the way, most clips on the web are simply parts of longer videos, just shortened for file size, etc.



3. How come whenever a picture is released, only one is released and it's usually a little blurry. You would think that someone who just happened to have a camera around when a spaceship flies by would take more than one picture. And on top of that, you'd think they'd claim rights to it and sell the pictures.


Usually many such pictures are taken, but the BEST ones are then shown. See the reasons for video above, as they also apply to photos. There are clearer photos by the way, and some old ones that predate a lot of trick photography methods. You simply mustn't have looked hard enough...




4. How come there aren't occurences that are caught on film while filming live on tv. You would think they'd capture that occasionally.


There are numerous examples of this. Indeed, live feeds from the Shuttle, being shown on NASA TV, were stopped after such an incident.



5. How come all aliens look the same, as in movie aliens. Is it because if they looked liked demons, or what society thinks a demon looks like, they wouldn't believe in aliens? You'd instead be proving demons exist.


Aside from the most standard "Greys", I've seen accounts of Nordic human types, Bigfoot types, Chupacabra types, Robot types, etc. etc. too numerous to mention. While some are more believable than others, saying they are all the same is ignoring the accounts that are out there. Not to mention, it's entirely possible that only ONE species is doing the visiting. Not likely maybe, but certainly possible. In movies, we've seen kind ET types, to the carnivorous monsters in Aliens...how can you say they are all the same in movies???



Hopefully somebody knows what's going on in the government. During an interview or press conference, has a president ever been asked about Area51 or if aliens exist?


Numerous times, they simply claim to know nothing about it, or refer to Blue Book. Congressmen have asked about Area 51, only to be informed that they aren't of sufficient clearance (until the recent lawsuits), when it's existence was forced to be acknowledged.



I wonder what Bush would say if a reporter asked him that.


"You don't know the half of it." was I believe, his direct quote....according to one reporter who interviewed him during his campaign. (well, Bush Sr., you didn't specify. I seriously doubt pop would trust his idiot son with this kind of info). Being Reagan's second, and former head spook, it's pretty likely Bush Sr. would have been in a position to know.


[edit on 11-4-2005 by Gazrok]



posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
if anyone needs proof or something to read up on the dropa stones are very interesting and hold some kind of story behind man and its communication with extraterrestrial beings. there is even said to be a certain cave or cavern in the mountains of huiylam in china. which has its own rare species of dwarf like people said to be an alien race mixed with small chinese men.

this may sound like a joke, but it was on the history channel the other night, im actually thinking about exploriing this vast location. whose with me?!



posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I believe alien life exists. Mainstream science believes alien life exists. The questions are where and how advanced.

I feel the universe is just teeming with life. Mars, Europa, and Titan are almost certain to have life. Microscopic life, that is.

There are several limiting factors for life forming on a planet. The atmosphere and environment of the planet. It's weather system. It's rotational speed and tilt. The type of star it orbits. The star's size, temperature, age, and activity level.

There are a lot of events that could wipe out life on a planet. The universe is a dangerous place. Events like coronal mass ejections from a planet's star, nearby nova and supernova explosions, cosmic radiation clouds, impacts from comets, meteors, and other planets, supervolcano erruptions, etc. are all fairly common and could destroy most of the life on a planet.

The Earth has had several mass extinctions during it's existance. Think of these events as 'hitting the reset button' for life. While I believe there are many, many planets with life out there, I think there are very few that could have survived to create life as advanced as us, or more advanced.

I think some of the UFO sightings could truely be vehicles from other civilizations, but I think that number of 'true' sightings is very small, well less than 1% of all sightings. As violent as the universe is, I don't think many civilizations will be at our tech level or above. I think the 'real' UFO's are probes sent from other civilizations, robot exploration vehicles like we send around our solar system. I don't believe they hold alien crews.

As far as the abduction phenomena that jritzmann mentioned, I believe that is a real phenomenon but is psychological in nature, not extraterrestial.



posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Lord Altmis, I don't want to go through each point, because I think others have done an excellent job already. I think anyone who looks into the phenomenon with an open mind will be as convinced as I am.

My question to you is, has any of these responses changed your mind? Or at least maybe have you wanting to look into it further?

The problem with looking into it, you come across a lot of nonsense, and that turns people off. But if you’re willing to look, be ready to disregard the ridiculous, and use common sense. There are plenty of people here that can help.



posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Peanutbutterjellytime wrote:

> I think some of the UFO sightings could truely be vehicles from other
> civilizations, but I think that number of 'true' sightings is very small,
> well less than 1% of all sightings. As violent as the universe is, I
> don't think many civilizations will be at our tech level or above. I
> think the 'real' UFO's are probes sent from other civilizations,
> robot exploration vehicles like we send around our solar system.
> I don't believe they hold alien crews.

I was pretty much with you on the rest of your post but I am curious about this conclusion. How old do you think this Universe is? It seems to me that even if you limit your range to millions of years the possibilites are for civilizations to cover a spectrum of development that puts us somewhere in the middle. Advances in technology are somewhat random based on individual effort more often than not. Add 5 additional brillant men to our history and where would we be? Impossible to say but if you use the basis of where would we be if just one, Mr. E=mc2 lets say, had not existed, we can see it would have a powerful impact.

Take a Race of beings that are just not quite like us, they cooperate better in general. Run them through the same time that humans have had and where could they end up? Instead of our history of rise and fall, the loss of the Library at Alexandria always comes to mind, they get 20,000 years of growth.



A.T
(-)



posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Theres lots of evidence that there are extraterrestrials out there.But no solid proof.



posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Just say an alien craft did land or crash on our Earth. Do you really think the government would inform the public about it? There is no way in the world they would so we will never ever know if one does land. Of course they would cover it up. Even if a UFO crash landed into NASA Headquarters in Houston - do you really think NASA would let any details about it leak out? No way.



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   


(posted by Imzadi)
I am about as close as you can get to talking to an alien for now. I am a walk-in.


Imzadi--

Weeks ago I visited your website & read the story with plenty of curiosity. Also, I see that once in a while you briefly speak out here to point out that incredible tale, & nobody ever pays attention, as though you didn't exist. (Maybe you DON'T ???)

This might be because there are at least two matters concerning it that are so hard to swallow: 1) that your soul once belonged to one of the creatures involved in the Roswell incident, & who died on the operating table, & 2) that you have been made to change races several times (black, to white, to black, etc.). As for the former, it contradicts the channelings claiming that those creatures have no souls & are actually lifelike robots, or "cybergenetic probes" sent by the Lizards.

I think I might've misunderstood you. Maybe if you will try & come up with a more elaborate, credible, coherent explanation.... (Not that you seem to care who believes you & who doesn't.)
*


[edit on 18-4-2005 by Macrento]



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
All your doing is asking question's that would raise doubt and lower awarness, thinking that alien's dont exist is simply ignorant.



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Lord Altmis.....I have read your post and came to the conclusion that you may not be seeing the "Big Picture" I know it must be hard for the average person to believe in aliens. Most uneducated people would think a person has gone quite mad for even thinking there is a possibility that aliens exist. The fact that there may be millions of other "Earth" like planets in our own universe is enoungh for me to believe. We are just a speck of sand in the universe. Can you envision bieng a speck of sand on any beach in the world.? Given all we know we cannot say for sure either way but the law of averages tells me it is possible and not to mention all of the sightings by realible people. There are just too many factors to deny that they exist.



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
all i can say is that it would be a big bummer if Earth was the only planet harbouring life in this big old universe of ours.



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Altmis
1. If the government knew, or a number of people knew aliens existed, why aren't there more people coming forward trying to capitalize on it by selling books, movie deals, or interview time.

2. How come all the videos are blurry clips that only last a few minutes.

3. How come whenever a picture is released, only one is released and it's usually a little blurry. You would think that someone who just happened to have a camera around when a spaceship flies by would take more than one picture. And on top of that, you'd think they'd claim rights to it and sell the pictures.

4. How come there aren't occurences that are caught on film while filming live on tv. You would think they'd capture that occasionally.

5. How come all aliens look the same, as in movie aliens. Is it because if they looked liked demons, or what society thinks a demon looks like, they wouldn't believe in aliens? You'd instead be proving demons exist.

----------------------------------------------------

I'm skeptical, these are my main reasons for not believing in the alien hype. If you have some more reasons for not believing in aliens, please add them to see how others are justifying excusing these common reasons why aliens don't exist.




[edit on 6-4-2005 by Lord Altmis]

[edit on 12-4-2005 by Gazrok]


How do you expect to come into a forum like this,where 95% of the members believe verymuch that E.T's exist(intellignet life) and who some have experienced encounters with extra-terrestrials?.

Do you seriously expect that you will bring any use into this forum by posting something like this?Im verymuch dedicated to my reliegon and yet i still find some space in my belief to mix in with extra-terrestrials.Yet i don`t go into a "paranormal" forum and say ghosts do not exist because obviously I know that most likely non will believe me.And also the fact that i respect their belief.Why dont you do the same ok?

And by the way,why dont you back your topic by telling us why a galaxy with over 100 billion stars and millions of other galaxies wouldnt have other intellignet life like ours?Betterstill why dont you tell us why the odds of other planets/moons like mars and io not having volcanoes?



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
here are two topics just like yours.Maby you`ll find you all share this same belief ,and then maby,you all can form your own forum called "aliens dont exist"

heres one called "you have all been duped"
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

and another called "aliens are out there"
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
dont be confused by the name,this member managed to change his/her topic name after finding out that they got mostly "negative responses"

This is what i dont understand about many of you who dont believe in E.T`s.I can respect why you dont believe in them,nomatter what your reason.But what i dont understand about many of you is that majority of you think you can just go onto a forum,and all of a sudden convince everyone of what you`v said.do you think ou would beable to go to India amd convince them all that hindusm is not real and the 7gods they worship never existed?would you really in your rightmind do something like that?even if your so sure of you opinion?
-no youwouldnt,because you know the majority of them will not believe you.Now hows that different to what your doing now?

common sense.Its a gift to all of us.We should really use asmuch of it as we can.



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I am still searching for intelligent life on Earth. Every time I begin to think humans are sentient beings another news story about michael jackson appears on TV. That convinces me otherwise.



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
There is a great deal more evidence on Earth to support belief in the visitation of other life, than in that there is no other life.

The opposite of believing what the evidence proves, is being confused about what the evidence proves. More evidence equals more confusion, even though no evidence proves that there is no alien life visiting Earth. Especially not the alien and ufo sightings, pictures and videos, personal witness testimony, captured space ships, original authentic crop circles, etc.

The problem with evidence is steadfast in the human mind. It is that when the powers of Earth say "That is not evidence" all the people believe that instead of the evidence. It does not matter how much evidence the aliens give them. The people know they are being tricked somehow, but they don't know how or by whom. The people will always be willing to believe something else instead to avoid being tricked. So whatever the evidence shows, that cannot be trusted, it must be something else, like weather balloons. After all, it always is, and everybody who is anybody wise knows that.

Besides, "believing" is what you do when you really don't know. Knowing is what you do only once you meet the aliens. There is a big difference.

The way I see it, it is better that the people do not believe that alien life is visiting Earth yet. Because everybody who believes anything the powers of Earth tell them to believe, is going to believe what they are told ABOUT the alien races too, once the aliens show up for all to see.

Few get to know the aliens yet because most people are still too busy looking for "real" evidence and believing whatever they are told along the way.



posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
[post removed]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums.


[edit on 18-3-2008 by 12m8keall2c]



posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
I am about as close as you can get to talking to an alien for now. I am a walk-in. That is, my SOUL left the former body (which died) and had PERMISSION to inhabit a human's living body. The original soul WANTED to leave.
I USED TO BE A GREY. I recall my death and moving into this body. There is documentation in the Government to confirm this. I don't try to "PROVE" my situation to anyone. It has been proven to ME, and that is what counts.
I have bodyguards and handlers. The government would not waste time on me if my information wasn't true. THESE government men are GOOD GUYS. I am not paranoid.


Oh God! I nearly choked on my dinner! Uhuh - I believe you! Please tell me your joking right!



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join