It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Main Reasons Why Aliens Don't Exist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I am about as close as you can get to talking to an alien for now. I am a walk-in. That is, my SOUL left the former body (which died) and had PERMISSION to inhabit a human's living body. The original soul WANTED to leave.
I USED TO BE A GREY. I recall my death and moving into this body. There is documentation in the Government to confirm this. I don't try to "PROVE" my situation to anyone. It has been proven to ME, and that is what counts.
I have bodyguards and handlers. The government would not waste time on me if my information wasn't true. THESE government men are GOOD GUYS. I am not paranoid.

And these handlers allow you access to a public forum to broadcast this information? Do tell, what are their names, and what agency do they work for? They need to be fired, and all clearances removed at once!!!

And thus we get to the factors that put the whole Alien topic into the loony bin fringe. I'm not saying you are, mind you, not at all, but I am stating that these types of accounts without any supporting evidence are the kinds of tales that keep this field in a position to be easily ridiculed.

I am not saying you are being untruthful, as only you know this, however, I am betting that you have almost zero evidence to support such a claim.

All of the research, facts, photos, testimony, documents, etc. in the world get tossed in the trash bin with just one "I'm actually an alien" story in the same media treatment.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Have only read 1st page, but how can u call a thread: The main readons why aliens dont exist on a board like ats ?

considering there are billions of stars in our galaxy. With another billions of planets around them. And then another trillion of other galaxys. Even though we have no concrete proof, alien life is already a fact.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It seems that people have already covered this well enough. I would just like to add that when we talk about alien life existing, it is not just the archetypal 'grey', but microbial life as well. This type of life exists in every corner of the Earth in some of the most inhospitable environments imaginable, whether it be extreme cold or extreme heat. I remember reading about microbial life possibly existing in other planets' clouds, although in Venus' case, it was thought to be unlikely.

www.space.com...

Personally, I believe that extraterrestrials have been visiting here for thousands of years and influencing our development.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
saying there are no aliens and they don't excist is just like claiming we ourselfs don't excist because we are the aliens for beings living among the stars .. on planets or on the moons surrounding the gasplanets.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Altmis

honestly i dont think ur reasons for not believeing r really good.....but if u think they r i guess u can go with whatever u want !!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

is anybody took some pictures or video?You had 20 minutes to find camera or something.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Altmis
1. If the government knew, or a number of people knew aliens existed, why aren't there more people coming forward trying to capitalize on it by selling books, movie deals, or interview time.

There are many books out there, but this is also due to the fact that most abductions involve memory wipes and I presume most of them are one-off, i.e. not enough material for a book. Another reason is that it's often a traumatic experience and not everyone cashes in on those. The governments know, but as far as most of them are concerned they are protecting the public (and themselves) by suppressing information.

2. How come all the videos are blurry clips that only last a few minutes.

3. How come whenever a picture is released, only one is released and it's usually a little blurry. You would think that someone who just happened to have a camera around when a spaceship flies by would take more than one picture. And on top of that, you'd think they'd claim rights to it and sell the pictures.

I would presume most alien craft have stealth technology so a pic is most often not taken in ideal circumstances. The other thing is also that if a pic is too perfect it is automatically assumed to be a fake and "stricken from public record", i.e. not published as possible.

4. How come there aren't occurences that are caught on film while filming live on tv. You would think they'd capture that occasionally.

Firstly, alien craft are not all over the place and they use cloaking mechanisms. These things do happen but they are extremely rare.

5. How come all aliens look the same, as in movie aliens. Is it because if they looked liked demons, or what society thinks a demon looks like, they wouldn't believe in aliens? You'd instead be proving demons exist.

They don't all look the same, it is only that there is one particular race that is more open (less careful or careless about being caught/seen?)

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkLuitzen

I agree, people always take videos and are proven wrong this shows that its probaly just our imagination or us wanting it to be real and there is no proper evidence so ALIENS DON'T EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Aliens exist, without a doubt. To deny that would be a very big leap of faith.

However............

Are aliens visiting earth? You raise some good points.

I fully agree.

1. If the government knew, or a number of people knew aliens existed, why aren't there more people coming forward trying to capitalize on it by selling books, movie deals, or interview time.

There are quite a number of people coming out. Their number just seems small because they receive little to no attention from the mainstream media.

2. How come all the videos are blurry clips that only last a few minutes.

This is a strong argument.

3. How come whenever a picture is released, only one is released and it's usually a little blurry. You would think that someone who just happened to have a camera around when a spaceship flies by would take more than one picture. And on top of that, you'd think they'd claim rights to it and sell the pictures.

Another strong argument.

4. How come there aren't occurences that are caught on film while filming live on tv. You would think they'd capture that occasionally.

???

5. How come all aliens look the same, as in movie aliens. Is it because if they looked liked demons, or what society thinks a demon looks like, they wouldn't believe in aliens? You'd instead be proving demons exist.

Are the aliens on TV based on witness testimonies or are witness testimonies based on what people see on TV? It's hard to say who came first these days.....

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So far you're not giving reasons for one to not believe in aliens. But you gave many reasons as to why one should question UFO evidence. To that I say do more research.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Well one would guess he must know something as Dad was head of the CIA right?

But, keep in mind such information would be HIGHLY compartmentalized. Many might know a small piece of the whole picture, but very few would know all of it. Thats how ya keep things secret. If next to no one knows it all, there's not much that can leak out....they just dont know.

I dont know that any president has been asked forthright about it. If they were, there's no guarantee they'd be told the truth, or even know anything at all.

if you check the headline article at earthfiles.com you'll see an interview from a retired cia agent who talkes about the phonomena although he wasnt in the cia during bush's career.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

nicely put,

ive said it before and ill say it again... A completely fresh noobie to the UFOLOGY field will easily say that pictures are blurry etc, like the OP stated, but after 6 dedicated months of case study the same sentance can never really be said by that individual again. it will always hint at the fact that they now consider it a "possibility" but "how" or "where is more evidence"...

[edit on 8/27/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BcnDiamond
considering there are billions of stars in our galaxy. With another billions of planets around them. And then another trillion of other galaxys. Even though we have no concrete proof, alien life is already a fact.

Here's my stock answer to that:

Say we have a box with a red ball in it. It's the only red ball we've ever seen, and we have no idea how it got in there. You're telling me that if we make the box really, really big, eventually we're going to find another red ball in it? Why would you think that? Interesting logic.

This is not to say that there are no "aliens." Maybe there are. It's just to say that since we have no idea how life formed in the first place, we really can't assume that it happened anywhere else.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by alternateheaven

i have to say you've got it right, aliens do exist

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You seriously think every single UFO sighting or alien experience ever reported, written about, photographed, anonymously described, covered up or filmed has been a fake? Ever?

Get a grip, man. Wake up.

Chaz.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Oh Com'on!! even If you saw something in the sky it doesn't means it's an alien!!
It could be another new invention from the air force,,, don't you think so???
Don't believe in UFO or Aliens,, if there's something going on,, it must be about a war or something from an Asian country or even fron the US.!!!
so don't believe in UFOs or Aliens.!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Why haven't recorded sightings increased exponentially since the 80s? The number of people that carry a camera around them now days is amazingly high compared to the 80s. Now days so many people having a camera on their cell phone.

If anything I think the stories of UFO sightings have decreased and they have become a lot more boring compared to the pre-cell phone camera days. Its a lot harder to come up with a huge amazing story when they can just be asked why didn't you take a picture with your cell phone?

I wouldn't say it denies the idea that aliens exist, but it does help show that they aren't visiting us though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join