It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight my local hospital looked like a Chinese Hospital

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: shinzaun

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: The2Billies

A hint of where you are would be helpful.

Country ... that makes a big difference. I am assuming USA because you mentioned it.

State ... another biggy.

That would do!

There are huge differences in Health Care even within a country, some worse than others.

P

I live in what many would consider the "deep south" of the USA. My city is very modern and unlike stereotypes, quite cosmopolitan. Our medical facilities are considered quite good and some travel quite a distance for a few of our famous specialties.

Even during the worst of the pandemic our local hospitals were never overloaded. We never that I know of had 100% capacity during the worst of COVID. I was keeping track then, as many of us were around the nation.

Again, as already asked, what state, what city/Town, what hospital. Or do you not wish to give out this information as this is all propaganda?

Rude. Anonymity is important. Especially when one holds views that those in power don't like. The FBI has a bad habit lately when it comes to people using freedom of speech, when the speech is one that Biden/Clinton/liberals/those in power, don't like. Someone from China should know all about that.

You're posting on a conspiracy website, prob the most popular conspiracy website on the Internet. Rest assured ALL of us are on some list some where. I asked for extra info as at present your post is another unverifiable "story". With no further details as to which hospital, which town, which state this story is a nothing burger akin to someone saying, "I saw a glowing ball in the sky, but I didn't take any pictures, you'll just have to take my word for it".
Also I don't understand your China reference, we're you implying I'm from China? If so why? I'm British, live in England of english/British descent, have been and have done since my birth

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The old or high-risk people would had best change with natural immunity+ good preventive prophylaxis .

With the vaxx the end result is IMO significantly more risky, even dangerous as the vaxx seem to destroy immunity with many people .

It`s maybe bit lottery also ,depending the vaxx patches....some are the super kill patches and others less lethal , in any case like Russian rulette and i would avoid all .

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Double Pneumonia?
Is it viral and bacterial, or bacterial on bacterial?
Is she on Vancomycin, Flagyl, zanamivir, remdesivir?

I don't know. I finally left her in the ER last night after staying with her for nearly 10 hours in the ER. She insisted I go home and sleep. All the doc said was it was pneumonia in both lungs after a CT scan. They immediately gave her 2 types of antibiotics.
None of those drugs sound familiar.

Thanks for asking.

OK.
If you can, please remember to check. Remdesivir has been used for CoVID.
Initial treatment of pneumonia includes IV ampicillin or nafcillin plus gentamicin

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: benstarr

Was just going to say that. That is part of the problem with rising insurance costs and full clinics and hospitals. My question is how many of these people were in such dire need that they couldn't accomplish a successful treatment protocol at home?

The other issue is there are so many employers now that require a Drs note to return to work and this was before covid because people were taking advantage of the sick time systems.

t is starting to become more apparent every day that the health system needs to start incentivizing good health rather than the current system that punishes everyone else for not being sick.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I believe, according to what I have seen, that taking the "vaccines" will weaken your immune system.

It's really that simple.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

The old or high-risk people would had best change with natural immunity+ good preventive prophylaxis .

Well, there is the issue... They die before they get the natural immunity... That is the issue so many seemed to have forgotten.
edit on 7-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I know she doesn't have COVID. The day before she was admitted she had 2 covid tests and a flu test, same as when she was admitted, not covid.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   

That's both good and bad news. The Chinese virus is mean, but it's not an automatic death sentence... it's more like a bad case of the flu with the one added concern of pneumonia. As long as the pneumonia is kept under control and there's no break in the blood/air barrier in the lungs, most people recover fine... even the "high risk" group.

There is also a very effective cure: monoclonal antibodies. Or at least there was, until Biden restricted their availability. Those saved some members of my extended family who had a very bad case and were dealing with pneumonia before they were restricted.

Now the big question is, what does she have? Until they know that answer, it's hard to treat.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I think its mostly flu i am starting on propose they are falsely classifying it as Covid.
Just as the news keeps making up the variant names.
edit on 8-1-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
a reply to: Kenzo

Pretty much seems like no matter what they do they will end up still high risk at some point to something.

Or they could wise up, and learn how to boost their natural immunity and stay as far away from the death houses as possible.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Kenzo

Well, there is the issue... They die before they get the natural immunity... That is the issue so many seemed to have forgotten.

Unless they find a real Doctor that will work with them according to the FLCCC protocols that have been around (but continually improving it), and they can get over it quickly, at home, being very comfortable.

This, in a nutshell, is why what occurred is so evil and criminal.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shinzaun

originally posted by: pheonix358

A hint of where you are would be helpful.

Country ... that makes a big difference. I am assuming USA because you mentioned it.

State ... another biggy.

That would do!

There are huge differences in Health Care even within a country, some worse than others.

P

I live in what many would consider the "deep south" of the USA. My city is very modern and unlike stereotypes, quite cosmopolitan. Our medical facilities are considered quite good and some travel quite a distance for a few of our famous specialties.

Even during the worst of the pandemic our local hospitals were never overloaded. We never that I know of had 100% capacity during the worst of COVID. I was keeping track then, as many of us were around the nation.

Again, as already asked, what state, what city/Town, what hospital. Or do you not wish to give out this information as this is all propaganda?

Or maybe he doesnt want to give out information you willy nilly on the internet at someone's demand.

Some people are not built to knuckle under to demands.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Or they could wise up, and learn how to boost their natural immunity and stay as far away from the death houses as possible.

Easy to say, hard to do... So let's say they don't, so what is your answer then... They deserve what they get? I could say that 90% of Americans need to learn how to eat healthy, good luck in that...lol If they can't even do that, then what you suggest is impossible.

edit on 8-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

This, in a nutshell, is why what occurred is so evil and criminal.

Remember that the virus messes them up because THEYT ARE ALREADY UNHEALTHY. I just do not think you get that part.

You keep posting things that maybe to you is simple because that is your lifestyle, but your lifestyle is nowhere near 99.9% of the rest, so fix that first.

Eat healthy, lose weight, exercise is already an impossible event for the vast majority. It seems even Asia is getting hit hard again and they are already closer to your suggestions then the West is, so why are they taking such a hit too?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

They deserve what they get?

It isn't about "getting what one deserves." It's more about the natural consequences of poor choices. If someone jumps in front of a train, they don't necessarily "deserve" to get squished... but by damn, it's gonna happen. If I told someone "don't jump out in front of a train" it doesn't mean I think they deserve to be squished if they do.

Look, I get it... staying healthy is hard. It was hard for me to get my natural immunity to where it is today; took a lifetime of hard knocks. No one is condemning anyone who hasn't done the things they should have done to stay strong immunologically. Nature may be doing so, but no one here has control of nature. If you want to blame someone, blame nature... for all the good that'll do you.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

Easy to say, hard to do...

No, not really. But yeah, it takes a willingness to take responsibility for your own health, and many people are too afraid of their own shadows to do anything like that.

So let's say they don't, so what is your answer then... They deserve what they get?

Deserve? Not in the sense of justice, no, But in the sense of reality, yes. If you're unwilling to take responsibility for your own health, and choose to rely on others who may or may not have your best interests at heart - then yes, you get what is coming.

I could say that 90% of Americans need to learn how to eat healthy, good luck in that.

Yeah, O know, most people still believe that saturated fat and cholesterol are bad for you, when the exact opposite is true.

lol If they can't even do that, then what you suggest is impossible.

So, they get what is coming, for better or worse.
edit on 8-1-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

Remember that the virus messes them up because THEYT ARE ALREADY UNHEALTHY. I just do not think you get that part.

Oh, no, I totally get it.

But whose fault is it that they are unhealthy? It is their fault for abdicating their responsibility to own their own bodies, and giving that power over to a bunch of numb-nuts that think they are gods but in fact are a bunch of greedy evil bastards that only care bout money and power.

You keep posting things that maybe to you is simple because that is your lifestyle, but your lifestyle is nowhere near 99.9% of the rest, so fix that first.

I do my best and part by telling anyone and everyone I know what I'm telling you now.

Get off the couch, turn the TV off, and start learning the truth. and how we've been lied to for decades about what constitutes a healthy lifestyle, especially with regard to nutrition.

Eat healthy, lose weight, exercise is already an impossible event for the vast majority.

Rotflmao!!!

Are you serious? if so, they you are seriously deluded.

It seems even Asia is getting hit hard again and they are already closer to your suggestions then the West is, so why are they taking such a hit too?

Asia eats just as unhealthily as the vast majority of everyone else. If they are following the nutritional guidelines put forth by any government entity.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Look, I get it... staying healthy is hard. It was hard for me to get my natural immunity to where it is today; took a lifetime of hard knocks. No one is condemning anyone who hasn't done the things they should have done to stay strong immunologically. Nature may be doing so, but no one here has control of nature. If you want to blame someone, blame nature... for all the good that'll do you.

TheRedneck

I get that part, but I was talking more to the people that just say the vaccine is bad and so all anyone needs to do is get healthy and build their immunity with this xyz lifestyle...lol yeah right... just not going to happen anytime soon, so the vaccine is their only choice. I'm also talking the world too and not just our little utopia where we can pick and choose what some suggest here.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

But whose fault is it that they are unhealthy? It is their fault for abdicating their responsibility to own their own bodies, and giving that power over to a bunch of numb-nuts that think they are gods but in fact are a bunch of greedy evil bastards that only care bout money and power.

Well first I'm not against the vaccines, but I do understand their limitations. As the old saying goes, no one gets out of here alive in the end. Your method also has limitations too. Might do well with COVID, but something lethal like Ebola comes along and you are just as F'ed as everyone else, so there are only those evil bastards who will be able to save you. I worked with a woman who was 100% holistic lifestyle, and she got breast cancer but caught it very early at a high 95%+ success rate to cure. She also would not let those evil bastards touch her, and she died from it.

Get off the couch, turn the TV off, and start learning the truth. and how we've been lied to for decades about what constitutes a healthy lifestyle, especially with regard to nutrition.

Look around my friend, not going to happen, AND not something that would change their situation for maybe 2 years of effort, so it is not like I want to get healthy and next week I am.

Are you serious? if so, they you are seriously deluded.

Walk down the street and see who is healthy past 40?

Asia eats just as unhealthily as the vast majority of everyone else. If they are following the nutritional guidelines put forth by any government entity.

OK, so we are talking like 6 billion plus people that either don't care, or physically can't be due to being poor and hoping for a bowl of rice as a big deal. I understand what you are saying, but a shot is much easier to do for the vast majority than to think about their diet or get healthy. It seems COVID affects the old and fat and so you are not going to change those two groups.

I am both healthy and vacced at age 63, so I would say I'm pretty good. I caught COVID and it lasted 2 days. I'll say it was easy for me for both reasons.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I was talking more to the people that just say the vaccine is bad and so all anyone needs to do is get healthy and build their immunity with this xyz lifestyle.

You talk as if people do not have a choice. They do. Or at least they did... some have already made their choices and closed the book. But they had a choice. I don't condemn them for that choice, but they did make a choice. My problem is you condemn those who tried to tell others the truth before they made the choice.

Excusing a bad choice by saying it was the easiest or best at the time is as bad as not excusing it. Same outcome. Nature and reality do not care about excuses.

Today, many people will take that vaccine for the first time. Most will go on with their lives; a few will die of that choice. Some of those who survive will later die because of their choice; we don't know how many. I will continue to point out the potential consequences of their choices. That is not the same as saying they deserve anything.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join