It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight my local hospital looked like a Chinese Hospital

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

You talk as if people do not have a choice. They do. Or at least they did... some have already made their choices and closed the book. But they had a choice. I don't condemn them for that choice, but they did make a choice. My problem is you condemn those who tried to tell others the truth before they made the choice.

I would say there are many more people in the world without a choice than do have one... it is called survival that doesn't include to live some great healthy lifestyle.

Excusing a bad choice by saying it was the easiest or best at the time is as bad as not excusing it. Same outcome. Nature and reality do not care about excuses.

Today, many people will take that vaccine for the first time. Most will go on with their lives; a few will die of that choice. Some of those who survive will later die because of their choice; we don't know how many. I will continue to point out the potential consequences of their choices. That is not the same as saying they deserve anything.

You forgot to add many could live because of that choice too. I also do not believe there is some extended death sentence years down the road due to the vaccine. I will say there are some preliminary reports that multiple boosters may lower a person's immunity to other viruses and so I can see that if it is true. There are also reports that the initial shots and having COVID on top is one's BEST setup for future variants.

As I said before the healthy lifestyle group is playing the "you only need natural methods" game because the virus is not that bad and so the old, high risk and fat are taking the biggest hits, BUT when a badass virus comes along good luck with only your healthy lifestyle.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I would say there are many more people in the world without a choice than do have one... it is called survival that doesn't include to live some great healthy lifestyle.

When it comes to the "vaccine," yes ,everyone had a choice. The other option might be poverty, loss of career, even incarceration... but there was a choice. I was one of those who spoke out at the time about leaving people better options to that choice... aka "anti-mandate."

You forgot to add many could live because of that choice too.

No, I didn't forget. I have always said it should be a person's individual choice.

I also do not believe there is some extended death sentence years down the road due to the vaccine. I will say there are some preliminary reports that multiple boosters may lower a person's immunity to other viruses and so I can see that if it is true.

That belief is your prerogative. I hope the future incidence of problems is low; my kids were both "vaccinated" (and one is now recovering from the damn thing). However, you yourself just admitted that the "vaccine" can easily lower natural immunity to other viruses. That one thing can be a death sentence in itself; without natural immunity, the common cold would be 100% fatal (it still can be in people with advanced AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)).

when a badass virus comes along good luck with only your healthy lifestyle.

Good luck to you with that compromised natural immunity. You'll need luck more than I will. I eat viruses for breakfast. Alternate source of protein.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
a reply to: tanstaafl

Well first I'm not against the vaccines,

The Covid jabs are NOT vaccines.

Your method also has limitations too. Might do well with COVID, but something lethal like Ebola comes along and you are just as F'ed as everyone else,

First, there is no vaccine for Ebola, so you're point is irrelevant in that context.

No, I'd just start gulping down tons of Liposomal Vit C, and get some high dose IV doses too, we'd be fine.

Ok, half-joking aside (extremely high dose Vit C will cure/prevent many things, even things like polio, but I'm admittedly not sure if it would work on Ebola), sure, something extraordinarily lethal like that, I'm probably not going to survive if I'm exposed, but there are actually lots of things you can do to prevent exposure to Ebola - just like I wouldn't survive a deadly dose of ionizing radiation.

But for normal things, I'll be just fine,

and you are just as F'ed as everyone else, so there are only those evil bastards who will be able to save you.

Not with an experimental gene therapy they won't.

Most of the people who died from Covid didn't actually die from Covid, they were in fact murdered from lack of basic, proper treatment. BVefore Covid I would have never said this, but now, a hospital death house is the last place I would ever willingly go if I was infected with anything.

I worked with a woman who was 100% holistic lifestyle,

Holistic lifestyle?? What the hell is that? That is the dumbest description of someone's lifestyle I ever heard of, but almost certainly sounds like they were vegetarian or vegan, so, extremely unhealthy.

and she got breast cancer but caught it very early at a high 95%+ success rate to cure. She also would not let those evil bastards touch her, and she died from it.

So, she died because she didn't know how to treat herself. Sad, very sad in fact, lots of people die never finding the answer or solution to their problem, just like Steve Jobs.

Look around my friend, not going to happen, AND not something that would change their situation for maybe 2 years of effort, so it is not like I want to get healthy and next week I am.

Actually, the results for a combination of TRE (time restricted eating) and carnivore will start showing up in the first week, with lots and lots of improvement over the next weeks. Most auto-immune symptoms disappear within 1-4 weeks, even the serious ones. Things like MS may take a bit longer, but 3-6 months has seen people sell their wheelchairs.

Walk down the street and see who is healthy past 40?

The fact that they haven't chosen to take action does not mean it is impossible. Get a better dictionary.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

When it comes to the "vaccine," yes ,everyone had a choice. The other option might be poverty, loss of career, even incarceration... but there was a choice. I was one of those who spoke out at the time about leaving people better options to that choice... aka "anti-mandate."

I wasn't talking about the vaccine. I was talking about that utopia lifestyle people are suggesting everyone should get on board with where they see it as some easy tasks that everyone could do as a choice if they wanted, and I'm pointing out most in the world really do not have that choice.

No, I didn't forget. I have always said it should be a person's individual choice.

Two different events... Does the vaccine help, I say yes. Should it be mandated, I say no... This is because no drug should be taken if not needed, and so if the risk of the virus is low and the vaccine is low then just run with the virus and move on.

That belief is your prerogative. I hope the future incidence of problems is low; my kids were both "vaccinated" (and one is now recovering from the damn thing). However, you yourself just admitted that the "vaccine" can easily lower natural immunity to other viruses. That one thing can be a death sentence in itself; without natural immunity, the common cold would be 100% fatal (it still can be in people with advanced AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)).

You added to my words... I said there are some studies that MAY show multiple boosters MAY reduce natural immunity to other viruses. I also said that initial vaccine and COVID is the best protection with future variants. There is still a good deal of study to be done and as to what that may mean.

Good luck to you with that compromised natural immunity. You'll need luck more than I will. I eat viruses for breakfast. Alternate source of protein.

You failed to comprehend what I wrote.... Initial vaccine is good....many boosters MAY be not so good...

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about the vaccine. I was talking about that utopia lifestyle people are suggesting everyone should get on board with where they see it as some easy tasks that everyone could do as a choice if they wanted, and I'm pointing out most in the world really do not have that choice.

"Utopia"? "Easy choices"? Where in the world did you get that?

There is nothing "Utopian" nor "easy" about maintaining a healthy immune system. It's tough! The human body is not born knowing how to deal with specific pathogens; it learns how through exposure to them. I'm talking about a hard lifestyle and the benefits it brings over taking the easy road.

You added to my words... I said there are some studies that MAY show multiple boosters MAY reduce natural immunity to other viruses.

Is that possibility any less concerning? Sounds a bit like Russian Roulette to me. That's why I am unvaccinated. And, incidentally, it took you two days to recover? It took me one... 24 hours of severe body aches/high fever, done the next morning.

And I'm an old fart with pretty bad heart failure. Definitely "high risk." My wife has Type 2 diabetes, also "high risk." Took her 36 hours to knock it out.

You failed to comprehend what I wrote.... Initial vaccine is good....many boosters MAY be not so good...

The boosters are just more doses of the exact same thing in a lower dose. mRNA encased in lipids that promote a cellular generation of the spike protein to try and encourage antibody formation.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Why not?

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I'm talking about a hard lifestyle and the benefits it brings over taking the easy road.

We are not talking about whether it is a good thing or not here. I'm saying the vast majority of the world will not do it or can't based on their situation in life.

And I'm an old fart with pretty bad heart failure. Definitely "high risk." My wife has Type 2 diabetes, also "high risk." Took her 36 hours to knock it out.

I'm 63 with EVERY vaccine known to man in me...Filled up 3 yellow books back in the day when we used them. I don't plan on getting boosters just as I don't get cold shots each year either. I'm healthy as hell... I take Celebrex for my joint pain and vitamins...that is it. Low blood pressure, low cholesterol etc. So not really worried about either the vaccine or virus.

The boosters are just more doses of the exact same thing in a lower dose. mRNA encased in lipids that promote a cellular generation of the spike protein to try and encourage antibody formation.

As I said let's see where they are going... As I have said many times, a person should not take a drug unless the illness is worst...I don't see COVID as worst right now, but of a variant came long and started to wipe people out I would most likely get another vaccine.

edit on 9-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I'm saying the vast majority of the world will not do it or can't based on their situation in life.

Where are these people who are forcefully held down and had drugs injected into them? Where are these people who are being force-fed pills? You keep saying it's the majority of the planet, but I have yet to hear about anyone experiencing that.

Are we even talking about the same thing?

I know there are people out there talking about how people should eat x, y, and z or should undergo some sort of special "holistic" practice, or stuff like that. That's not what I am talking about. I'm talking about forgoing medication unless there's a clear advantage in using it, eating to live instead of living to eat, and things like that.

What are you talking about?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Maybe we are not talking about the same thing. Your original reply to me was from my reply to tanstaafl that has the belief that you can cure everything with natural methods with no need for big pharma or anything retaliated to that. All you need to do is to live a very healthy lifestyle while understanding all you need to combat diseases is to overdose on xyz herbs, vitamins etc and all is good.

My reply was more in the direction of what they said is all and good, but most of the world cannot do that, or is unwilling to do that. So that is where my brain was thinking when you replied to me.

I agree with you 100%, you should not take any meds unless the risk of those meds outweighs the risk of the disease. This is why the whole vaccine discussion frustrates me when people mix in the mandates and big push from big pharma to get everyone vaccinated right in with discussions on whether the vaccines work not as these are two totally different topics.

Since aspirin kills like 4000 American every year with a 1.4 per 100,000 death rate if the Government mandated everyone will take aspirin daily the number of deaths would go up with people taking it and not needing it. This doesn't magically make aspirin bad to use, it just bad Government decisions in how to handle medical issues. Well, this is what has happened with the vaccine that isn't worst or better than other drugs, but the mandates have made it worst and so many people see it as bad too.

edit on 10-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

a reply to: The2Billies

That's both good and bad news. The Chinese virus is mean, but it's not an automatic death sentence... it's more like a bad case of the flu with the one added concern of pneumonia. As long as the pneumonia is kept under control and there's no break in the blood/air barrier in the lungs, most people recover fine... even the "high risk" group.

There is also a very effective cure: monoclonal antibodies. Or at least there was, until Biden restricted their availability. Those saved some members of my extended family who had a very bad case and were dealing with pneumonia before they were restricted.

Now the big question is, what does she have? Until they know that answer, it's hard to treat.

TheRedneck

Thanks for asking. I know this is a little delayed, but I just brought her to my home from the hospital.

The doc just said bacterial double pneumonia, not covid, not flu which they tested for.

I asked if they cultured the sputum and they did not, nor did they xray her again before discharging her. I'm a little distressed at that. She is still quite ill and if her O2 gets in the mid 80's I'm rushing her back to ER but to the main hospital instead of the annex hospital.

They gave her 2 types of antibiotics by IV for 3 days, and sent her home with one antibiotic and no cough medicine.

I'm calling the racoon digging in the trash on this one, as it is the worst experience I've had with this hospital. But they were anxious to get her out because there were people overnighting in the ER still and they needed the bed. Beds still all full after 3 days, no let up.

edit on 1/10/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

My idea of living a healthy lifestyle is to live a simple lifestyle. That means keep medicine to a minimum, keep doctors visits to a minimum, quit worrying about every little bug that comes down the pike, and be as active as possible. That's possible for everyone. Good basic hygiene helps, and that is possible for almost everyone.

It is nigh impossible now to separate the vaccine argument from the mandate argument. I know you are pro-vaccine and anti-mandate, but the pro-vaccine position reinforces the pro-mandate position which you then refute. There is now no way to separate the two issues. Can you say "Thank you, Anthony Fauci"?

As for my resistance to the vaccine, I am seeing an awful lot of adverse effects reported now, and they come complete with a reasonable explanation of the biochemical mechanism involved. That is all I need to proclaim that taking the vaccine appears to pose a substantial risk and it should be avoided whenever possible. I'm glad to hear you have experienced no known problems and I hope you maintain that record. But I also have to speak out when something that is obviously far from "safe" is promoted as such, especially in the light of recent attempts to mandate its use.

There again, I see no way to ensure a "no-mandate-ever" paradigm without also emphasizing the negative effects the "vaccine" may have.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Here's hoping for continued recovery.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

My idea of living a healthy lifestyle is to live a simple lifestyle. That means keep medicine to a minimum, keep doctors visits to a minimum, quit worrying about every little bug that comes down the pike, and be as active as possible. That's possible for everyone. Good basic hygiene helps, and that is possible for almost everyone.

Almost anyone in the West... Rest of the world might not be so lucky as us. In the west it goes back to my point that people just do not want to. Look at how many people over 40 that look like crap. My team is mostly in their 40s and they all have so many issues I'm telling them I don't think they will live to 60. Like you, I'm a minimalist when it comes to drugs, and I work on staying healthy, though bourbon and cigars are a big favorite of mine.

It is nigh impossible now to separate the vaccine argument from the mandate argument. I know you are pro-vaccine and anti-mandate, but the pro-vaccine position reinforces the pro-mandate position which you then refute. There is now no way to separate the two issues. Can you say "Thank you, Anthony Fauci"?

First, I do not blame people for as they are. It's not just Fauci who was a POS, but so much of the liberal side pushed the mandates and turned masks and the vaccine into a virtue signaling event of they are good and the rest that disagree are evil.

The funny part is I'm vaccine hesitant more than anything else. I was not happy my two boys had to get vaccines to go back to college with one already having COVID, none of us are boosted either, and I have said like a million of times I don't see the need for anyone under 40 who are healthy to get it, and no one under 18 period...

The issue is that a few I spar with here are so far to the anti-side of it all that I come off as a big pharma shill as they only quote what fits their narrative in my posts and ignore all that I say against the vaccines.

As for my resistance to the vaccine, I am seeing an awful lot of adverse effects reported now, and they come complete with a reasonable explanation of the biochemical mechanism involved. That is all I need to proclaim that taking the vaccine appears to pose a substantial risk and it should be avoided whenever possible. I'm glad to hear you have experienced no known problems and I hope you maintain that record. But I also have to speak out when something that is obviously far from "safe" is promoted as such, especially in the light of recent attempts to mandate its use.

Safe is very subjective here. What drug is actually "safe". We are deep down in the weeds with the vaccines while never really doing that before with any drug, so are we just seeing something we never really looked at before or is the vaccine worse than other drugs. It doesn't help that one side says they are 100% safe and effective as ZERO drugs are, and the other side is saying millions will die from the vaccine and in 5 years people will just start to blow up or something as ridiculous as that. Somewhere is the real truth in the middle that I like to live.

A good example of this was back when people suggested the number of autistic children went up like 5000% and we had huge debates on this where people were suggesting it was vaccines or what was in them, chemicals in foods/drinks, Government coverups, depopulation etc. etc.

When I looked into it all I saw that the DSM-5 greatly expanded the definition of autism to include many more minor levels of it. In the end the reality was that we are more focused on it and added many more kids to the label than in the past with the expansion of DMS on the subject, so no big conspiracy or event that increased it.

So, looking at let's say Myocarditis in young males.

1. Did we ever test for it before to understand the baseline of minor cases that would typically go un-noticed?
2. Just how focused are we now on it that 2 years ago no one even cared? Kind of like the Autism case.

So, is the increase due to the vaccine or is it due to us testing more and being more aware of it?

I really don't know, but this is a good example of a situation where we had no clue to it 2 years ago and today it is on everyone's frontal lobe and that may be why we see more cases than in the past.

edit on 10-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Why not?
The fact that you ask that question makes it abundantly clear that no answer will suffice as you have elected to be uneducatable on anything your masters choose to do to you.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The fact that you ask that question makes it abundantly clear that no answer will suffice as you have elected to be uneducatable on anything your masters choose to do to you.

What makes it not a vaccine?

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

What makes it not a vaccine?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I don't think the dictionary has changed in 100 years. Is this not correct? You also owe me a reply on the post I asked you about from your link.

plural vaccines
A preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease

edit on 11-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   

It does seem like those who were vaccinated are now much more susceptible to the effects of the virus than those who aren'
The(still unvaccinated)Redneck

this is my running theory too, the vaccine has made us very vulnerable to other viruses, infections, diseases - things we wouldn't normally catch.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   

From dr.Mercola :

Why Is the Associated Press Lying About Gene Therapy Shots?

The fact of the matter is that when the mRNA shots were rolled out in early 2021, they didn't meet the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's definition of a vaccine. They only met the FDA's definition of a gene therapy. And the only reason they meet the CDC's definition of a vaccine now is because the CDC changed their definition.9

Definition of Vaccine Was Changed to Fool You

In 2018, Moderna acknowledged that mRNA technology was of a "novel and unprecedented nature,"8 yet for the past three years, we've been told that it's just a newer, faster way to make vaccines.

The fact of the matter is that when the mRNA shots were rolled out in early 2021, they didn't meet the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's definition of a vaccine. They only met the FDA's definition of a gene therapy. And the only reason they meet the CDC's definition of a vaccine now is because the CDC changed their definition.9

All the way up until the end of October 2021, the CDC defined a vaccine as "a product that stimulates a person's immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease." Immunity, in turn, was defined as "Protection from an infectious disease," meaning that "If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected."

The new definition10 of "vaccine" is: "A preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases." So, a "vaccine" went from being something that produces protective immunity, to simply stimulating an immune response. The key words "to produce immunity" were eliminated from the equation.

This makes the COVID shots fit the description, as they do not make you immune against COVID-19 and weren't designed to prevent infection in the first place.

Internal CDC correspondence11 obtained through Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests also conclusively prove the reason for the change was simply to shut down arguments by "right-wing COVID-19 pandemic deniers" that "COVID-19 vaccines are not vaccines per CDC's own definition."

Moderna's November 2018 Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registration statement5 also confirms that its mRNA injections are defined as gene therapy, clearly stating that "mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA." [In] the United States, and in the European Union, mRNA therapies have been classified as gene therapy medicinal products … ~ BioNTech SEC Registration

The September 2019 SEC filing for BioNTech (its mRNA technology is used in the Pfizer vaccine) is equally clear, stating on page 21:6 "… in the United States, and in the European Union, mRNA therapies have been classified as gene therapy medicinal products …" So, in the U.S. and Europe, mRNA therapies, as a group, are classified as "gene therapy medicinal products."7 There's simply no way around this. Yet to this day, mainstream media tries to "debunk" the reality of the COVID jab.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

All the way up until the end of October 2021, the CDC defined a vaccine as "a product that stimulates a person's immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease." Immunity, in turn, was defined as "Protection from an infectious disease," meaning that "If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected."

The new definition10 of "vaccine" is: "A preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases." So, a "vaccine" went from being something that produces protective immunity, to simply stimulating an immune response. The key words "to produce immunity" were eliminated from the equation.

So let me go back to my original question on this. If this was the one and only true definition that the CDC/world used prior to the COVID vaccine, what did they call all the other drugs that also didn't meet these exact criteria? I'll help you...they were also called vaccines and none of you cared one way or the other about it. mRNA has also been called a vaccine since 2012 with the first human trials. Your link is from Dr. Mercola who is an alternative medicine proponent that markets dietary supplements and medical devices along those lines.

So, what you and a few others are telling me is some guy suggests all this to sell his wares to you all and that is the end of the story? 100% fact that is how it is... It's not a vaccine, so buy Dr. Mercola's natural cures, Jesus people, this is where you all go to get your facts?

As to gene therapy, yes it can be, but then that is based as to the purpose as in is it gene therapy or is it a vaccine or is it something else. This is not one size fits all and the vaccine was designed to be a vaccine and not gene therapy. If they want to cure cancer, then they would not use RNA, and would instead use DNA that would interact with the nucleus and not just the ribosomes, which in turn will manufacture the spike protein. It a vaccine because that is what they created it to be...

Once again, here is the dictionary that hasn't changed in 100 years...

plural vaccines
A preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease

No real need to reply to this as I'll just ignore anything about "it's not a real vaccs" in the future. Well, at least you posted it as I couldn't get any of the others to do it who just kept repeating some BS about it has changed due to political reasons.

edit on 11-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join