It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Suspect in Idaho college murders arrested

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: CrazyWater

I'm the one that needs to hold off on speculation when we have multiple people in this thread claiming this is some elaborate government conspiracy?

The vast majority of murderers choose people they know as their victims and the reason is almost always personal. I'm not the ones that's wildly speculating in this thread.

I'm with you.

IMO -- this was a rage attack from description of crime. Which means it was personal.

Guy got rejected in some way.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: silo13
Bryan Kohberger - 28 - a Master's in Criminal Law (no surprise there).

Authorities finished the initial search of his apartment in Pullman, WA just a while ago.

It's said (???) Bryan's sister lives next door to where the 'Idaho 4' lived.

We'll see...

Wasnt there some similar unsolved murders in WA state? I swear i heard that, if so this would be interesting

Yes there was an unsolved stabbing murder somewhere out that way, maybe Oregon, I believe, in the last year or so.
A couple was stabbed in a break-in in the middle of the night, the wife survived but the husband did not.
The police said there was no connection at some point.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
kohberger lmfao

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

There's an unsolved, home invasion, stabbing murder in Washington from 2020 on a 71 year old woman, and one in Oregon in 2021 on a mid-20s couple (the woman did survive.)

While these two attacks were somewhat near each other, they were hundreds of miles away from Moscow. A serial killer will tend to stay near home for their earlier murders then expend out. Plus, there's the victim disparity.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
He has a relative that is an actor. You can find him on IMDB and on IG. Richard Kohberger. No idea how related (brother? nephew?) Looks just like him....but younger. Apparently, based on social media family accounts, maybe more than 1 actor in the family.
Just random FYI....
edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
Im just getting online. I assume all of his social media has been scrubbed?

I saw on Twitter there are screenshots of his subreddit where he was ‘researching’ crimes and criminals.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
There's talk that the suspect posted graphic photos form the crime scene on 4-Chan.

I may have found some of the images, but I'm not wanting to share them.

One image is of a fixed blade knife, and the poster is commenting about the brownish/reddish hue on the blade.

Another is of a naked woman laying in a pool of blood.

Another supposedly shows one of the girls, the 2nd floor bathroom, and has metadata that matches the scene.

Yeah il believe it when I see it, I’ve been watching 4chan threads about this pretty closely, pics like that with any legitimacy would be constantly reshared in each thread and if you ask the guys in the 4chan threads no one knows anything about these pictures

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Never heard of this YouTuber before but apparently he has a crime podcast and takes callers and this is the show from Monday the 26th, I think it said.
Anyway, somehow they are claiming that this is Bryan Kohberger calling in to the show or they think it might be him.
I admit the caller is a little strange, maybe high or something but this host is confused thinking he is talking about the present day Sigma Chi fraternity.
Might be something, might be nothing.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Just in time, so FoxNews won't have THIS PARTICULAR STORY to use as a continued excuse for not covering how Democrats are being exposed.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Never heard of this YouTuber before but apparently he has a crime podcast and takes callers and this is the show from Monday the 26th, I think it said.
Anyway, somehow they are claiming that this is Bryan Kohberger calling in to the show or they think it might be him.
I admit the caller is a little strange, maybe high or something but this host is confused thinking he is talking about the present day Sigma Chi fraternity.

He sounds like a creep and maybe it is he and he is trying to add what he thinks is evidence or something to point elsewhere. However, this guy on the phone, more than anything, sounds like such a simpleton...a moron even...and either he doesn’t seem like he could possibly be a college graduate and masters student or the college admissions these days will take anyone.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The question the podcaster should have asked him was: "WHY would 10 people specifically ask YOU about how to get away with murder?"

The current suspect studied criminology...THAT is the only reason a rando at a party would ask that question.

If the guy studied something else...THAT would elicit a question to him about another subject.

Clearly the caller was the alleged murderer.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

...as for the podcast host...he was doing a fairly good job of trying to draw the caller out without scaring him off.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'll go out on a limb here and suggest that the current suspect will turn out to have been, at some time a bartender or staff at a bar the students frequented.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
As a former frat boy, myself, in many Universities and colleges...Sigma Chi is considered the 'rich kid' frat...and generally criticized as being spoiled rich kids by other frats at the university.

I'll guess the suspect was a member of a fraternity, possibly other than Sigma Chi.

Most don't realize that a fraternity member from another chapter at a different college...can get temporary room and board at any chapter in any college...if they're passing through.
All they need to do is show their card.

This guy could've stayed at a frat house in Moscow when the murders were carried out.

Unlike an apartment, hotel or motel, there would've later been no financial record or money trail that he was even there.
edit on 0AMDecCSTAMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Imagine if you will, a place where people who delve into conspiracies and conspiracy theories, post things …on a conspiracy website. NUTS, I know. 2 people? Maybe that’s why he made two Instagrams?
edit on 31-12-2022 by Kaiju666 because: Spelling foible

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I was completely wrong about who did it. Though he was connected to one of the two chicks left alive. Funny. a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
As a former frat boy, myself, in many Universities and colleges...Sigma Chi is considered the 'rich kid' frat...and generally criticized as being spoiled rich kids by other frats at the university.

I'll guess the suspect was a member of a fraternity, possibly other than Sigma Chi.

Most don't realize that a fraternity member from another chapter at a different college...can get temporary room and board at any chapter in any college...if they're passing through.
All they need to do is show their card.

This guy could've stayed at a frat house in Moscow when the murders were carried out.

Unlike an apartment, hotel or motel, there would've later been no financial record or money trail that he was even there.

Not sure he would have needed to stay there as he was passing through, his apartment at WSU in Pullman, WA was only 15 minutes away from Moscow, ID.

I kind of believe that was him that called in to that podcast as well.

I also believe that even though he drove a white Hyundai like they were looking for, the police were lucky to identify him through DNA matched in a genealogy database.
If a relative of his does not submit DNA to that database at some point, they do not get a match.
All the evidence that the public knows about lined up for the police perfectly, but I am sure they have other evidence that will come out.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

So far we know he 'followed' a couple of the girls on Instagram.

I'm sure we'll find more info soon but there's that at least.

Oh - and he's a hardcore Vegan. Something about that just makes me *SMH*

Happy New Year!
edit on 0949Saturday202213 by silo13 because: html fix not fix

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Someone on Twitter posted a TikTok video of a girl that was claiming to have attended Pleasant Valley High School with the suspected killer in PA. I know it holds no weight, but she says he asked her to drive him around once while his car was broken down. She says that he had her go all over the Pocono area and he was trying to score some heroin.
I read that he got his bachelor’s degree from DeSales University (near Allentown,PA) a Catholic University.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Someone on Twitter posted a TikTok video of a girl that was claiming to have attended Pleasant Valley High School with the suspected killer in PA. I know it holds no weight, but she says he asked her to drive him around once while his car was broken down. She says that he had her go all over the Pocono area and he was trying to score some heroin.
I read that he got his bachelor’s degree from DeSales University (near Allentown,PA) a Catholic University.

I’ve seen a bunch of Tweets saying that Xana’s mother was arrested on drug charges after the murders, no idea if true or not.
Maybe this was over drugs?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join