It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Suspect in Idaho college murders arrested

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: quintessentone
I wonder if they tracked him via DNA tracking though family members? Nowhere to run these days.

Vaccination(s) shots 😎

Yikes.

People really are confident in these hilarious things they say?

This is why I took up studying psychology. People are fascinating.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I wonder about the owner of the rental house, the insurance policy and recent changes, the connections between all occupants and the question asking if others were arrested.
I could see this Kohberger guy simply being the patsy.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGuyThatKnows
I wonder about the owner of the rental house, the insurance policy and recent changes, the connections between all occupants and the question asking if others were arrested.
I could see this Kohberger guy simply being the patsy.

I understand when murderers want to kill by knife they want to have that up, close and personal killing experience with their victims and there may be many reasons why. When the slashing and stabbing begins it usually ends up that the killer slashes himself, so his blood (DNA) will also be at the scene. Also they are using forensics on his car. I think they have the right guy and I think he thinks he can outsmart the criminal justice system.
edit on q00000048131America/Chicago3838America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: wording

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I understand. I'm saying that Kohberger may have been recruited. He could be a first-time active killer and a patsy at the same time.

The reason for this is the nature of the story itself. There is one detail, the house address, that had to be chosen in advance. The rest could be fabricated. Accomplices in the Media had to deliver the ''fixed blade knife'' story. The number of victims had to be four.

To find the truth, a deep look into Kohberger's associations would be necessary. I don't imagine it will ever happen. In fact, I imagine a television propaganda campaign will ensue in order to sell the official story.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

He would have made a good deep state operative. The FBI lost a potential recruit with his going freelance.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Just a head's up, the judge in Idaho has issued a gag order prohibiting investigators from speaking to the press about the case.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Just a head's up, the judge in Idaho has issued a gag order prohibiting investigators from speaking to the press about the case.

That means anonymous leaks are full steam ahead 🤣🤣perfect

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The DNA testing sounds suspicious to me. Sounds like they have a genetic soup they're working with. You can always find a ''match'' among tightly knit groups. Sounds like a con job just like they want you to believe so-called ''A.I.'' is the god of the future. They are obviously scripting a narrative with this stabby story.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The mainstream (and alternative) media are ready to condemn this guy. They're really trying too hard to push the narrative. I'm reading news and watching the 10 To Life youtube channel and watching Nancy Grace and the one thing that strikes me as odd is the way they all want to say the guy is guilty because he looks like it. Just looks like it. Nancy Grace is ready to inject the venom. Nancy Grace comes off as a psycho for real.

I think whenever you are dealing with an oddball you're going to get oddball responses. Imagine if you talked to Kohberger two years ago. You'd probably think he was a wackjob. How about Adam Lanza? Can you imagine hanging out and chatting it up with Adam Lanza?! You'd say he was weird, strange, creepy, awkward, socially inept, etc. All these strange people are strange. That's why they make others think they're strange. Hell they have strange looks in their strange eyes.

Doesn't make them guilty.

Makes them easy to set up. Makes it very easy to sell the story to the gullible public.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The ''family'' DNA match is super questionable. Do you think ''Kohberger'' DNA would be in the same group as ''Lanza'' DNA?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Entire airport evacuated so Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger could relieve himself

Yes. They are actually reporting now about this man going to the bathroom. This is quality news.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Some live reporting coming out now that the probable cause affidavit has been released.
Some of the details:
- A knife sheath was found at the scene, which explains why they were specifically looking for a K-bar knife.
- DNA was found on one of the snaps of the sheath.
- The FBI was able to obtain a DNA sample from the trash at the Kohberger residence in Pennsylvania while they were surveilling it; the DNA was a match.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGuyThatKnows
Entire airport evacuated so Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger could relieve himself

Yes. They are actually reporting now about this man going to the bathroom. This is quality news.

The sad part is, these people have no clue at all why most of us now depend on "alternative" news sources for our information.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Has it been revealed why Kohberger was a suspect in the first place?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The short story: It seems they tracked the vehicle via traffic cameras.

You can read the affidavit here: www.cnn.com...

Pages 9-10 are the pertinent part.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Using video from the traffic cams in Moscow and Pullman, they zeroed in on the Elantra, then ran a search on Elantras registered to students at WSU. Kohberger's name came up, and they located the vehicle.
Kohberger's description matched description provided by a witness at the scene. Then they got his cell info and started correlating data with the vehicle movements.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Using video from the traffic cams in Moscow and Pullman, they zeroed in on the Elantra, then ran a search on Elantras registered to students at WSU. Kohberger's name came up, and they located the vehicle.
Kohberger's description matched description provided by a witness at the scene. Then they got his cell info and started correlating data with the vehicle movements.

What I don’t get is if the roommate saw the masked intruder at 4AM and was terrified over it, why wasn’t 911 called at that time instead of at 12 noon the next day?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Does this prove "book smart and no common sense" or something else?

The guy has a degree in criminology, yet left all kinds of evidence?

Maybe the drug issue is true?

Just crazy really.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Gandalf77

What I don’t get is if the roommate saw the masked intruder at 4AM and was terrified over it, why wasn’t 911 called at that time instead of at 12 noon the next day?

Exactly! That's the most baffling part to me at this point. I suppose it's possible that she was so drunk and terrified that she just curled up in a ball and passed out, but she did have the presence of mind to lock her bedroom door. If she had called 911, there were officers on foot in the immediate area. They could have secured the residence, called in EMTs, etc. It's really puzzling.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Another strange thing to me is the knife sheath.
I suppose it’s possible that the suspect carried the knife in the sheath into the house in his hands and dropped it when he pulled the knife out as opposed to having the sheath attached to his belt as most people would carry it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join