It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the ambition of Creation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I want to live forever. If you could ask anything in this Creation what it wants to do it would give the same answer. Matter, sentience, consiousness, individual structures are all trying their very best to keep form or there would be no form. Evolution has put in us a will to survive that is ferocious and powerful. It is its every purpose to survive and make better versions next time that survive even more successfully. We know that creators exists because we create. All matter creates. If all matter creates then all matter is created. Do you understand it has to be that. It can't be anything else. We can be 100% sure that life was created. What created it? How far can we travel cosmically upstream in our conjecturing intellectual human imagination kayaks to find the source of all that is?

This morning I saw that everything is wanting and trying to do what it can't do. It is cursed to die as its present self. There is nothing that can hold form that exists in the whole cosmos materially. Galaxy after galaxy will be eaten alive and I expect recycled as raw cosmic fertilizer to make new forms - stars and planets. I believe the universe recycles itself. It becomes so dense and contracted with all the matter occupying one form that it vibrates (explodes) outwards until it loses its force and then all begins to contract once again. We see life right before us die and become fertilizer for new versions. Life eats itself to make itself. It is the cosmic cannibal.

John 14: 1-4; Jesus Comforts His Disciples 14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”

That is one of the most important facts Jesus taught us. He is telling us directly that somehow we are going to be resurrected as forms that host our individual souls as we exist here in this perishing material dimension. He says He would have told us if it was a different fate, that we just die. If there is one person on this earth who's words I can trust it is Him.

He is stating the will of all Creation, to live forever. Everything that is wants to break free of death, of expanding only to contract and go expand again in a process of continual cataclysm and destruction/creation cycles.

Every Word Jesus spoke is linked to the prophets and the prophets link to Him. I have traced all the concepts and there is not one out of place concept. Here you can see how what Jesus said about preparing a place is later elaborated on by John of Revelation. I wrote yesterday that the whole point of the Temple and The Holy of Holies was to begin to evolve a House for the Almighty and that HE wants to come and live with us eventually:

Revelation 21: 1-5; A New Heaven and a New Earth 21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” 5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

Revelation 22: 1-5); Eden Restored 22 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

Through a vision to a human the Creator has told all Creation that a translation will happen. A new beginning will happen that will not be bound by death and continual loss of form. Yesterday I wrote in a post here that TS Eliot (an Anglo-American poet from the early twentieth century) was to me a Christian visionary of the modern age. He has wisdom in his words for both Jew and Gentile. He wrote this;

We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time.” --from Little Gidding by T.S Eliot.

Do you see that everything I have shared about this is all a development on a Theme? I am writing in tandem with the Theme too with my meagre contributions. Keep to the Theme as much as you can. It will lead Creation to an eternity free of endings. There will be no longer any need to say "No". I wrote about "Yes" and "No" in a post here a while ago.

The older i get the braver I get because I m understanding a Promise. It is the universal Promised Land coming for all Creation. Now what does Putin's little firworks mean against all that?

Have a beautiful Sunday, ATS Community. You are needed in this modern confusion. Keep them dancing on hot coals with all your questioning and fathoming.

edit on 9-10-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
nice thread i also want to live forever and threw jezus crist i believe i am well on my way
isnt death merely an illusion if u think about it i mean we were all dead for billions of years before we were allive yet no recelection at all dead cant be that special

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

If you live forever, I want to be the nasty ass badger that points out that your words don't matter. Eternal beings don't need the internet, good luck on your journey

Nice read my friend thank you.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Consider Romans 8:18-25 ...

For I consider that our present sufferings cannot even be compared to the glory that will be revealed to us. For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility - not willingly but because of God who subjected it - in hope that the creation itself will also be set free from the bondage of decay into the glorious freedom of Godʼs children. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers together until now. Not only this, but we ourselves also, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we eagerly await our adoption, the redemption of our bodies. For in hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope, because who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with endurance.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

You win the non sequitur award of the day.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
We are actually the product of millions and millions of years of evolution, dinosaurs ruled this planet for many of those years. Easy to forget that, and we evolved after them and managed to survive. And after we are gone, some new forms of life will probably evolve.
The special thing about home sapiens is that we have managed to control our environment, and our intelligence has allowed us to advance technologically.
But we are really an accident of evolution.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I want to live forever. If you could ask anything in this Creation what it wants to do it would give the same answer. Matter, sentience, consiousness, individual structures are all trying their very best to keep form or there would be no form.

How bold of you to just assume every species on this planet wants to be immortal, as if you can speak to every insect and rodent and flower and have studied their sense of self, or destiny, across the entire animal kingdom. Human ego tends to project itself in that manner to justify its own selfish impulses, but in truth we are motivated by crippling insecurity and too proud to admit it. There's no spirituality, no enlightenment in the conquest of mortality.

The ambition of so called "creation", is to satiate our doubts and our grief by hacking the fundamental mechanics of the universe and yoking it to answer our most morbid and selfish puzzles until the human condition as it is currently known has been defeated.

edit on 9-10-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
thank you for your post

'The gift of God is eternal life'

looking forward to

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ive had this thought many years, and comes for Zen principles.

The meaning of life is to Live. How so, what way, where, with what belief system, culture, language, lifestyle etc....? It doesnt mater.

Christian, Atheist, Jew or Moslem. No different than Black, White, Asian, South American. It doesnt matter.

Live survives. It is an endless stream of knowledge, remittance, rebirth.

PS By the way? Its not possible to live forever. Because you already live now. And will again. And again....The seed comes from the tree that grows the seed which becomes a tree that withers, dies and grows again.

God Bless
edit on 10225431America/ChicagoSun, 09 Oct 2022 16:13:54 -050013202200000054 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey
Unless we aren't. Some scientists are even now starting to admit the only real conclusion is "intelligent design" and draw from that what you will. I'm always amazed at how such intelligent people have such a blind spot when it comes to spiritual matters that science isn't mature enough or equipped to measure just yet. Every great discovery and invention was met with this exact same attitude and reasoning. Sure, we've come pretty far in a short time, but what we don't know could fill endless books. Keep an open mind if you can as so much is closed off to you otherwise. As they say, God bless or in your case, good luck.

edit on 14-10-2022 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Paschar0

Well I have to wonder why homo sapiens wasn't created first, the dinosaurs ruled the earth for about 160 million years. That's quite a long time.
Why weren't we 'created' first?

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Maybe look at it a little outside current narratives. God created the universe and all the "systems" and lifeforms within it. Things change through evolution or intervention so both exist at the same time. Time isn't a thing outside the physical world so imagine looking at a timeline printed out on a table. You can go to the beginning or end instantly and all things are experienced simultaneously. Let's say dinosaurs are given to evolution, but humans, being special are given both evolution and intervention so they could have a world prepared and are then just "placed" there once it's ready....leading to another part of the plan we're unaware of by allowing us time to "evolve" afterwards. Knowing there's a spiritual world and trying to define or explain it and why we're here instead of there are two different things however. The mystery of not knowing is part of the design. I suspect we're here in a severely limited form to experience specific things with specific people. Trying to force everything into current religious or scientific narratives just doesn't really work.

edit on 16-10-2022 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2022 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join