It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Modification History Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just came across it and thought it was pretty cool definitely worth a bookmark and decided to share..

weathermodificationhistory.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos77

Thanks for the link! S&F

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

seems to be a well documented site.

I hope people still pay attention to this topic. Realizing the truth makes it quite mundane, but watching for the effects of "REAL" weather modification could be very important. When weather is changed in one area (cloud seeding) if it really did work as advertised (that part is still not totally convincing) it would be removing rain that would have gone somewhere else. Who is to say that other place didn't really need it, or need it more? it's a slippery slope, and one that has so many conspiracies, those who tell the truth are mocked.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I always tell people that do not believe weather modification is real to look into the Environmental Modification Convention Treaty signed in 1977. If it is not possible why on earth would there need to be a treaty concerning it...

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos77
a reply to: network dude

I always tell people that do not believe weather modification is real to look into the Environmental Modification Convention Treaty signed in 1977. If it is not possible why on earth would there need to be a treaty concerning it...

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca...#:~:text=weather%20modification%20act%20ivity%20includes,or%20dissipating%20fog%20or %20cloud.

Administrator to be informed

3 (1) Where any person proposes to engage in weather modification activities in Canada, that person shall, in such form and manner as may be prescribed, submit to the Administrator such information as may be prescribed respecting that person and the weather modification activities in which it is proposed to engage.

Marginal note:Idem

(2) Before commencing any weather modification activity, the person proposing to carry out the activity shall inform the Administrator in writing of

(a) the date and time when and the place where the activity is to be carried out;

(b) the names and addresses of the persons by and for whom the activity is to be carried out;

(c) the purpose of the activity;

(d) the equipment, materials and method to be used; and

(e) the geographic area that may be affected.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Oh wow!

Thanks for posting. I used to research weather manipulation and posted a lot about it here. I remember Phage constantly rebutting my evidence.

Back several years ago, we would see somewhat regular persistent contrails, that would not only linger, but would spread out to form an overcast cloud cover. I remember that since this was happening in Florida and in the Summer, it seemed to help keep the temps down. It also seemed to prevent rain.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Seems there is happening massive BRAIN wipe, time-space manipulation or something who knows what else more serious, constantly, that in so mayor forum, so elementary and well documented things, are still known by few and re-discovered by others.

Russians and others have websites up where You can ORDER weather modifications,show-cases whit storms and cyclones they have made, (its not under sanctions..)
IRAN publicly accused other country's for stealing their clouds and they made their own weather-war-tech to protect their weather and clouds,
As KGB and communists basically owns India the Russian Soviet time weather controllers and mayor weather war tech is also located and protected in India oceans . As communists and aliens (who are, the true communists as anyone knows who has looked in to it more seriously,) working in large steps of memory and specific knowledge elimination, its no surprise that all the conspiracy forums that was first flooded over few years ago by fake dark magic filled anti-soul information, are now just light soft core talk about things that should have been long time ago well documented and databased so we do not need to begin from 0 every few years.

Just few most known and totally public examples: www.climateglobal.net...
climateglobal.net...
climatecron.com...

FOr 25k you can also get starter ticket to look around in weather war facilities and learn more about the tech

top topics

join