It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN warned us of the climate emergency

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What kind of a fool roofs his house, with a roofing-material that has a flashpoint of 40°C ?? ??

What kind of evil salesman, sells those roofing-materials ?? ??

What is going-on with the Ministry-Of-Roofing-Equipment-And-Similar-Stuff™ inspectors ?? ??
( MOREASS™ )

Are they so morally bankrupt, as to corrupt the entire British-Roofing-Business™ ?? ??
( BRB™ )

Or is it another one of those Whack-A-Doodle-Zany-Ultimately-Predictable™ Conspiratorial-Assuming-Preposterous-Theoretical-All-In-Nutjobs™ ?? ??
( WADZUP-CAPTAIN™ ? )

edit on 20-7-2022 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm just throwing this out there. The Oregon coast is far more horrible than you could ever imagine. You will regret moving here to escape the triple digits being seen by most of the rest of the country.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well...

In 1989, it was detected that all planets of the solar system were warming.
The following year, the idea of a climate impact by man's activities on Earth emerged.

Flash forward to a couple of years ago where NASA announced that our solar system had entered a magnetic bubble that contained a lot of asteroids, and that it was hotter than the region of space we had just left.

At the beginning of the 21st century, our sun switched from being being yellow to being blinding white.

Since the 90's, we have slowly felt the heat increasing. Since a couple years ago, we seem to have more hits or close bys than before with asteroids.

To me, it is clear that the world governments are panicking because it is a cosmological event they cannot contain.
Their only options are containment and deflections.

What is happening now?

Even if we stopped every form of heat generating equipments, the Earth would still get hotter because of this new interstellar medium.

Or...

It is said that after the Deluge God said He would never cleanse the Earth again this way, but instead use fire...

I personnally think that some old Scriptures are deformed scientific texts, warning us of things to come. I think the Ancients knew about this bubble, and tried to warn us. And since we turn around the Milky Way every 26 000 years or so, it would not be so far fetched to see it as something that happened many times before.

As for the bubble NASA announced, it should take us a mere 2000-3000 years to cross...

Old Timers of ATS should remember threads talking about virtually all that is mentionned here in this post.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

You are right. The last time it got this hot was 2012, but it has gotten this hot, does get this hot. There are still heat records from the '30s, btw.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
You know what London burning reminds me of?

During the midwest heatwave of 2012, there was a story about a streetlight melting in Oklahoma. The press ran with it as evidence of Global Warming, but when the truth later emerged, the light had melted because it was over a dumpster fire, not because the extreme ambient air temps melted it. It then became a media dumpster fire.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here's my issue with the current video circulating from London.

Fires are not bloody spontaneous.

They don't just "ignite" from a hot day. This is catastrophically dangerous information for people to consume. And the narrators in the video even summarized that the "heat wave" is to blame. It's disingenuous at best and outright lies at worst. Either someone is starting those infernos, or there is a host of missing information being used against the masses. Even at the end, the narrator is saying temperatures are coming down and they expect thunderstorms to roll in.

I vote that it's more than "heat" causing these fires. Obviously.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Guys, guys... Biden may have a point this time. I've been looking through old NOAA records and I found something, These heat waves have been happening every 12 months for as far back as I can find! We need to fix this NOW before it happens again!

I think it has something to do with that big bright thing in the sky. Maybe if we shut it off...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

The temps arent that bad yeah its hot but its not that hot.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

How many of those fires in Europe, London, Spain were all started by someone?

That video on YT about the fire in the house shows that the fire started in the house and wasn't due because of the heat.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Here's my issue with the current video circulating from London.

Fires are not bloody spontaneous.

They don't just "ignite" from a hot day. This is catastrophically dangerous information for people to consume. And the narrators in the video even summarized that the "heat wave" is to blame. It's disingenuous at best and outright lies at worst. Either someone is starting those infernos, or there is a host of missing information being used against the masses. Even at the end, the narrator is saying temperatures are coming down and they expect thunderstorms to roll in.

I vote that it's more than "heat" causing these fires. Obviously.

My thoughts exactly. They appear to be made largely from brick too.

If house fires happened spontaneously from heat my town wouldn’t exist bar a few houses and buildings. Most of them here are older style houses made from 50-100 year old bone dry hardwood framing clad with bone dry hardwood weather boards and we regularly get days above 40 degrees Celsius in summer.

If houses spontaneously combusting due to heat was true I would already be homeless.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

It's all propaganda and the masses are eating it up.
Like planned.

Look at social media. The alarming statistics are showing that the MSM is using ground temps and heat index to increase anxiety and fuel concern.

Pure lies.

TURN OFF THE TV.

Right!!!!! It's a good thing television wasn't invented until 1928 because in 1921, it was 102F in Orlando FL and many other places were hot as well.

1921 – Hottest July on record across Eastern Canada and parts of the Northeastern US, part of a very warm year in those places. Parts of the United Kingdom also saw recording breaking heat, also part of a very warm year.

The headline in The Telegram was intriguing: EARTH HEAT WAVE BAFFLES SAVANTS

The subhead was disturbing: “Temperature Far Above Normalcy For Nine Months While Drought Reigns and Volcanoes Rage”

The sub-sub head was downright alarming: “Earthquakes, typhoons, tidal waves and hurricanes throughout world during period of excess warmth start scientists wondering whether paroxysm of nature is cause — some blame sunspots — ‘lost’ earthquake may be responsible.”

That was October 3, 1921. The Telegram was running an Associated Press story from the Weather Bureau in Washington describing a “world-wide heat wave of unusual strength and intensity.” That may have been responsible for recent “earthquakes, typhoons, tidal waves, cloudbursts, waterspouts, hailstorms, floods and hurricanes.”

The Weather Bureau noted that the average daily temperature in New York City had been running 6.2 degrees above normal and that rainfall around the country was five inches below normal.

www.telegram.com...

Can you imagine the newspapers spewing "the world is ending in 12 years" like the Left wing parrots do today? Climate is cyclical. The planet changes. Get over it.

edit on 20-7-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I keep reading about the clima scam, like we all americans are idiots, no all just a few, like woke generation.

I remember summers that my car gets soo hot I can not even touch the steering wheel, no this summer soo far, no as bad as summers before.

I still do not get it.

What in the hell is a clima emergency, you can not control the air, the sun and neither the heat and humidity, soo what in the hell is a clima emergency, I tell you, is another way to steal more money from the tax payers in the US to enrich the pockets of the globalist and democrats in power.

This how billions will be directed after the "clima emergency is declared"

Seems most people in the US are nothing but fools.

edit on 20-7-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Guys, guys... Biden may have a point this time. I've been looking through old NOAA records and I found something, These heat waves have been happening every 12 months for as far back as I can find! We need to fix this NOW before it happens again!

I think it has something to do with that big bright thing in the sky. Maybe if we shut it off...

TheRedneck

I'm sure Bill Gates has a plan to block out the sun somehow.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yeah he will spread his big cheeks and cover the sun with his butt hole, this globalist are nothing but dirty crooks and they do not even hide the fact that they are stealing from the people everyday.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yeah he will spread his big cheeks and cover the sun with his butt hole, this globalist are nothing but dirty crooks and they do not even hide the fact that they are stealing from the people everyday.

Exactly, they brag about their plans but if you point them out you're a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
To back up my point:

Original 2012 Yahoo News story.

It's hard to not be concerned with global warming when its effects are right in front of your eyes. Sure, it's one thing when the ocean begins to reclaim islands, but when you can see the effects in your home town, well, that's another story altogether. Case in point: KFOR TV in Stillwater, Oklahoma is reporting that temperatures are so high that the street lamps have begun melting.

To be sure, Stillwater is suffering from one heck of a heatwave. It's expected to reach 115 there today, 108 on Friday, and 109 on Saturday. And warmer temperatures are nothing new: July represented the 23rd month out of the last 28 that came in warmer than average.

Btw, it actually was hotter back in 2012 in Oklahoma when this story circulated. It has gotten around 110, but it was at 115 then. The reason they act apocalyptic about it now is because those hot days were slightly different days. So they can say with a straight face, "Hottest on record!" For that day? Sure, but not necessarily all time.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
I'm just throwing this out there. The Oregon coast is far more horrible than you could ever imagine. You will regret moving here to escape the triple digits being seen by most of the rest of the country.

I agree.

More people, most people here need to move out.

It's terrible here.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
So the reasoning behind pushing the new climate change schtick?
Here's my conspiracy:

They need a scapegoat for the coming planned disasters.
Economic disasters.

What better way than to destroy an economy with enough time and effort? If the market is in shamble, if people lose all their money, homes are magically burning, climate change (used to be Global Warming...remember?), and a host of other calamities.

They can usher in their new digital system.
CBDCs and all.

You watch, people. Take heed.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

So the reasoning behind pushing the new climate change schtick?
Here's my conspiracy:

They need a scapegoat for the coming planned disasters.
Economic disasters.

What better way than to destroy an economy with enough time and effort? If the market is in shamble, if people lose all their money, homes are magically burning, climate change (used to be Global Warming...remember?), and a host of other calamities.

They can usher in their new digital system.
CBDCs and all.

You watch, people. Take heed.

CDBCs with social credit and mandatory vaxx. Don't take your vaxx and end up in a fema camp.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join