It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Civilization Is Being Destroyed At A Rapid Pace

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I'll get worried when Elon Musk tells me to. He doesn't seem to concerned.....

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
They did say could.

Sounded more like a speculative probability then an opinion.

a reply to: UpThenDown

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
My guy, crypto will bounce back. The economy can’t go up forever, think of it as all stocks are on sale. There’s no “end game” how can the exploit us all if there’s an “end”?

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Actually we're doing just fine here in Australia, we've finally elected an actually good government. Remember most of the crap you see has been caused by the last government over the past 10 years, they gave us a trillion dollars in debt and exacerbated natural disasters etc. the terrible economy and housing market. Albanese's Labor government is allready cleaning the mess up, its up and up from here. Especially when we get our federal anti corruption commision to look into the dodgy LNP.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The DOW Just Dropped Below 30,000 For The First Time Since December 2020. Not only that, but the 4th largest "sell program" in history was launched this morning to sell off stocks.

Retirements are about to get wiped out
Social security will rapidly become insolvent
Scores of food factories are burning down, a new one almost every day
Million of chickens culled
10's of thousands of cows "killed" by the heat
A massive nation wide drought
WW3 still looming
"Monkeypox"
Other gain of function viruses waiting to be released
Food shortages are going to emerge from nearly every aspect of the supply chain
Record inflation surges
40%+ increase in all cause mortality from a "mysterious source"
Groomers are infesting society
Kids being forced to learn about LQBTQ stuff instead of science and math
Guns rights slowly eroded
Gas $5-6 a gallon and predicted to go above $10
Crypto has been nearly wiped out
Covid shots do nothing but cause adverse effects
Freedom of speech almost gone
Canada and Australia have already fallen
The fed has reached a breaking point where they can't print any more money without hyperinflation (although it's already begun), and they can't raise the interest rates much without bankrupting society.

This is the end game. The great reset is finally kicking into high gear. But you should probably just pretend like nothing is happening.

i don't think it's just western civilization

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

It has been for a while, maybe we are reaching the tipping point. Preppers worldwide will probably have a party and say "You called us crazy, but we knew better, now deal with it!!!"

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The DOW Just Dropped Below 30,000 For The First Time Since December 2020.

Well, if that doesn't scream "end of civilization" I don't know what does.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
A record rate of terrorist are pouring into the country.
Inflation horrible
Gas prices hard to deal with
Stock market, whatever

Wait until the terror begins.

Republicans must be very smart because all I heard was if you vote for Biden gas will increase, crime will increase, but the worst was that you would be less safe from Islamic terrorism.

Who in their right mind would vote for a party that would keep you less safe?

Zero Islamic terror attacks under trump's watch.

Biden voters must have a big lump in their throats.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
the Western World Business-Economic-Financial systems are collapsing because the models are too complex -> which leads to Entropy and thus Chaos ----->

the Muslim Madhi will rise up as all civilization systems collapse or fall into default, the perfect Storm for the Reset-&-end-times Beast Empire having 7 heads and 10 horns to be set-up for giving everyone a 'Mark' on their right hand or forehead...closely associated with the Pale Horse and rider and the One-World-Leader AKA: 666

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

It probably looks that way if your focus is on bitshute, Qanon, Hannity and Pillow man and Ted Cruz...

I like to get out an mingle with people, drinkin, dancin, with the saloon society. To busy havin a good time to whine.

edit on 18-6-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Can you imagine an entire country being systematically put to death
in various obtuse ways as it's food source is slowly strangled. The carnage
and cannibalism would quickly become epic. And the only circumstance
that need come to bare? Is those in power turning on the population.
They decide there are to many of us or to many are "Useless eaters"
there's a term. Or they see themselves as the builders of a new world.
Populated with bloodlines they deem more worthy. This shouldn't be to
much for anyone to believe. Soon they will watch a whole nation of
people kill themselves off. That's the real reason for all the cameras.

Why wouldn't they do this? When our numbers terrify them.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Australia have already fallen

As an Australian this is news to me.

Could you provide some examples of how we have already 'fallen'?

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

The DOW Just Dropped Below 30,000 For The First Time Since December 2020. Not only that, but the 4th largest "sell program" in history was launched this morning to sell off stocks.

Retirements are about to get wiped out
Social security will rapidly become insolvent
Scores of food factories are burning down, a new one almost every day
Million of chickens culled
10's of thousands of cows "killed" by the heat
A massive nation wide drought
WW3 still looming
"Monkeypox"
Other gain of function viruses waiting to be released
Food shortages are going to emerge from nearly every aspect of the supply chain
Record inflation surges
40%+ increase in all cause mortality from a "mysterious source"
Groomers are infesting society
Kids being forced to learn about LQBTQ stuff instead of science and math
Guns rights slowly eroded
Gas $5-6 a gallon and predicted to go above $10
Crypto has been nearly wiped out
Covid shots do nothing but cause adverse effects
Freedom of speech almost gone
Canada and Australia have already fallen
The fed has reached a breaking point where they can't print any more money without hyperinflation (although it's already begun), and they can't raise the interest rates much without bankrupting society.

This is the end game. The great reset is finally kicking into high gear. But you should probably just pretend like nothing is happening.

MeatHookReality: Well .. I would say things are not even close to the gloom & doom of the early 1900s until the late 40s .
There was world war 1 , Spanish Flu , Great Depression, Dust Bowl & then world war 2 .
Yet humanity thrived for better or worse .
Hardship brings sound & reasonable change , but will anyone today bother to care … as long as they have unlimited data & 27G lightning helmet VR goggles.
Humanity is changing & for good or worse … future generations hold their own futures.. Until the Machine takes over . Humans have already become servitors … Artificial Intelligent algorithms control most people through their social media apps & the users believe they have a freewill in what the do , buy , love or hate … lol lol lol
There are few free people… I personally love technology & use it only for learning & arts .
May all of us unplug one day & go back to communities, neighbors, kids outside etc…
The greatest & most powerful drug ever created is the internet & smart phones … They serve humans all the sugar & candy they want .. until your life is a blob of disease & depression..
Read books , be peaceful, be courageous, love & hope for all … Amun

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

I'm an Australian, not vaccinated, don't need to wear a mask anywhere except hospital, and I'm free to go where I want. Might different in other AU states, but I certainly haven't felt any effects of falling. Apart from some items in shops being limited.

???

*Sigh*
Obviously, you're one of those oblivious Australians, thinking that the fact you have near-complete free choice in your little world you have actually been duped into believing that you are living in a free country.
I was one of you once, but a month on this website has educated me. You see, we arent free in Australia. One day about 25 years ago, they took our guns away from us. Then with Covid, they told us to stay at home because there was a nasty spicy cough going around.
Hence - Australia is now a Police State, we are now at the complete whim of our Totalitarian government, we have no rights at all, no free speech, NO FREEDOM!

Australia fell......Haha

Oh wait, maybe he's just talking about the cricket?

edit on 19-6-2022 by IxTheReaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams

"Canada and Australia have already fallen" - Utter garbage. To what metric do you base this claim on? Sensationalism of the highest order.

Look in his defence, The price of Lettuce has gone up so much in Australia recently that KFC are putting cabbage in their chicken burgers. It truly is the beginning of the end

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IxTheReaper

originally posted by: Badams

"Canada and Australia have already fallen" - Utter garbage. To what metric do you base this claim on? Sensationalism of the highest order.

Look in his defence, The price of Lettuce has gone up so much in Australia recently that KFC are putting cabbage in their chicken burgers. It truly is the beginning of the end

I'm glad you feel so secure. Please, do not ever leave your bubble.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Please explain to me on what grounds do you base your claim that Australia has fallen.... Fallen to what?
Yeah we had some issues, Major floods, major fires, Covid. We're feeling the pinch of the same shortages the rest of the world are feeling due to Ukraine.
But we as a people just elected our own new government, without needing guns, no stolen election, no election fraud. Just a democratic vote.

My own little bubble is in fact IN this great country, so I've got a reasonable idea of whats going on here, but please tell me what you know about Australia that I dont?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join