It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Civilization Is Being Destroyed At A Rapid Pace

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Not only have I not "Attacked" anyone, but I also don't expect, desire or require any approval what so ever, from any member here. What I'm not going to ignore, is people pushing wild and baseless ideas as fact. Especially as often as the OP has been recently. The motto here is "Deny Ignorance".

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Sure they are taking advantage of it, but it's not their doing.

It's inevitable if you have a resource based economy with infinite growth, on a finite planet. Well it could work but not if you have competition making you waste resurces on your neighbor, when, what you really need to do is, expand beyond your planet.

Our economy is the only Perpetuum mobile known. That should give you a clue as to it's sustainability. From whos pocket the energy to keep it going comes and into whos pocket the loss goes, I'll let you figure out.

This has been obvious since 2008... 2001 kicked it of when they took down the two pillars. Now they just don't want you to actually think about the system your living and loving. Distraction after distraction...

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

You are certainly entitled to your opinions, but OP's info is certainly
on target. So your complaint amounts to basically that you are tired
of seeing a different opinion than yours.

*shrugs*.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Not at all. "certainly on target"?? OP's opinions are wholly speculative at best. But as you rightly said, everyone entitled to their opinion, and if that's yours, we don't need to continue this exchange.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

What am I wrong about? Those bullet points are facts.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Well, I wont go point-to-point through your entire list - nor am I saying every single point does not have some degree of validity - however prone to sensationalism you seem to be. But alas, here's a few rebuttals for you on the points that stand out to me.

"Crypto has been nearly wiped out" - Sure, its low currently, in actuality, it's about where it sat around 2020. Thats what markets do, especially emerging ones that are as relatively new as Crypto is, in comparison to traditional stock exchanges. Not to mention it follows the stock exchange and thats not doing great.

"Covid shots do nothing but cause adverse effects" - Not even going to try and rebut this, try reading some medical journals, not ATS or Facebook mum groups. Sure, they may have been rushed and not designed as well as they could have been given adequate time, but they don't do "nothing" - as someone who works in the medical field.

"Freedom of speech almost gone" I don't believe you understand what the freedom of speech is, if you think its almost gone. Have you really seen what countries look like which have NO freedom of speech? Compare them to ANY western 1st world country right now - I can guarantee you'd rather be wherever you currently are.

"Canada and Australia have already fallen" - Utter garbage. To what metric do you base this claim on? Sensationalism of the highest order.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams

Well, I wont go point-to-point through your entire list - nor am I saying every single point does not have some degree of validity - however prone to sensationalism you seem to be. But alas, here's a few rebuttals for you on the points that stand out to me.

"Crypto has been nearly wiped out" - Sure, its low currently, in actuality, it's about where it sat around 2020. Thats what markets do, especially emerging ones that are as relatively new as Crypto is, in comparison to traditional stock exchanges. Not to mention it follows the stock exchange and thats not doing great.

"Covid shots do nothing but cause adverse effects" - Not even going to try and rebut this, try reading some medical journals, not ATS or Facebook mum groups. Sure, they may have been rushed and not designed as well as they could have been given adequate time, but they don't do "nothing" - as someone who works in the medical field.

"Freedom of speech almost gone" I don't believe you understand what the freedom of speech is, if you think its almost gone. Have you really seen what countries look like which have NO freedom of speech? Compare them to ANY western 1st world country right now - I can guarantee you'd rather be wherever you currently are.

"Canada and Australia have already fallen" - Utter garbage. To what metric do you base this claim on? Sensationalism of the highest order.

I see you are in Australia, the mass psychosis is strong down there.

The clots shots kill 100x more than they "save," not that they "save" anyone from anything. Just look at your friend Justin Beiber and his wife. One had a stroke from a blood clot in the brain and the other has severe facial paralysis. Yeah, I'm sure that's just a coincidence. The mainstream media is doing a good job censoring anyone or anything that questions the narrative but a lot of people are waking up, and a lot of lawsuits are being fought. I hope for you sake the good guys win.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The human mind always amazes me, assuming we both have access to the same information, that we can come to such radically different conclusions. I'm sure you genuinely believe what you're writing, but I clearly don't live in same percieved reality as you. So we don't need to continue this pointless discussion.
edit on 16/6/2022 by Badams because: grammar

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I remember going through Coober Pedy and stopping to get some gas, I was thinking this is bloody hot. The guy at the office said it was 52 yesterday, he had to do some work outside and had to keep ducking back into the air-conditioned office to cool off. That day it was a cool 40. Funnily enough, no cattle dropped dead. As it was normal for that time of the year. I had to walk three hundred yards to the shop and back the next day it was forty, so I drenched a thick winter shirt in a bucket of water and put it on dripping when I got back it was bone dry, It took about half an hour. That was twenty years back.Which was before global warming was invented.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Joe Biden is only following the orders of the third Obama administration. It is all intentional. Check out Obama and Steve Colbert interview where Obama spells it all out.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You came in my thread. Also it's a good idea to run before you get baptized by reality.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
It's one of these serious vaccine side effect, sadly

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I think it is more like Stockholm syndrome now. There is what people really think and keep between their ears and there is what they are supposed to think. It is like having two different personalities in the same body, what you are supposed to think breaks down fast in Australia if they don't pay you enough to play the game.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Badams

The more of these spam posts you've been putting out recently, the more I think you're this dude locked in a bunker, reading conspiracy websites thinking the world outside is ending. It seems as you're not actually in touch with the outside world what so ever, and definitely not in touch with anything happening outside of the continental USA. Some crap may be going on currently, but on the whole, I doubt the existence of the human race is going to dramatically change anytime soon. This barrage of threads is going to age about as well as milk left out on the kitchen bench.

What’s happening is called UN Agenda 30, and it’s a global issue. You might choose to ignore what’s in your face but that doesn’t mean it will go away. It doesn’t mean the world is ending, though with climate change they would like you to think so. It means a transition where what you take for granted today, will be rationed if available at all in the future.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Screw Australia,,,,heat-wise..... I have a friend in Broken Hill and he says you just don't really go outside some days..

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JFBlair
a reply to: ColeYounger

This assumes that the Dems aren't actively trying to crash the West with no survivors, and Joe is f***ing it up by making things bad.

Seems to me that he's doing exactly what the elites said they would. "You will own nothing and be happy." I guess the happy bit comes later?

You'll also notice that all of the ones pushing the cart off the cliff as hard as they can are all late 70's to late 80's and know the end of their life is approaching soon. Mentally ill, evil people will always take down as many as they can before they themselves bite the dust.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: UpThenDown

Whether times good or bad.....happy or sad, those with a family that is where you get your strength and stability and love, as for the rest, be thankful for each day you have your health, its all any of us truly need

I am thankful for the life I've had, and the many positive things I still have, but I'm also angry and extremely frustrated to see a great country being destroyed by a cabal of evil, psychotic miscreants.
The two sentiments aren't mutually exclusive.

That's a good way to look at things. At least many of us had a good run.

I still have a wife and 5 boys between the ages of 6 and 20... My run isn't over by a long shot, and theirs is just beginning.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Whether times good or bad.....happy or sad, those with a family that is where you get your strength and stability and love, as for the rest, be thankful for each day you have your health, its all any of us truly need

I am thankful for the life I've had, and the many positive things I still have, but I'm also angry and extremely frustrated to see a great country being destroyed by a cabal of evil, psychotic miscreants.

I still have a wife and 5 boys between the ages of 6 and 20... My run isn't over by a long shot, and theirs is just beginning.

Starting preparing now, it could look like Mad Max pretty soon.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

can you give an estimate of timescale?

when will it be like mad max in your opinion? end of this year, next year?

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Starting preparing now, it could look like Mad Max pretty soon.

I'm already prepared.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join