It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Civilization Is Being Destroyed At A Rapid Pace

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The DOW Just Dropped Below 30,000 For The First Time Since December 2020. Not only that, but the 4th largest "sell program" in history was launched this morning to sell off stocks.

Retirements are about to get wiped out
Social security will rapidly become insolvent
Scores of food factories are burning down, a new one almost every day
Million of chickens culled
10's of thousands of cows "killed" by the heat
A massive nation wide drought
WW3 still looming
"Monkeypox"
Other gain of function viruses waiting to be released
Food shortages are going to emerge from nearly every aspect of the supply chain
Record inflation surges
40%+ increase in all cause mortality from a "mysterious source"
Groomers are infesting society
Kids being forced to learn about LQBTQ stuff instead of science and math
Guns rights slowly eroded
Gas $5-6 a gallon and predicted to go above $10
Crypto has been nearly wiped out
Covid shots do nothing but cause adverse effects
Freedom of speech almost gone
Canada and Australia have already fallen
The fed has reached a breaking point where they can't print any more money without hyperinflation (although it's already begun), and they can't raise the interest rates much without bankrupting society.

This is the end game. The great reset is finally kicking into high gear. But you should probably just pretend like nothing is happening.

edit on 16-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Whether times good or bad.....happy or sad, those with a family that is where you get your strength and stability and love, as for the rest, be thankful for each day you have your health, its all any of us truly need

In the meantime its a mini heatwave in the UK, but I already heard people complaining its to hot (people love to complain), just 1 day of it being 28c. Ignore the doom my friend and focus on the good, bit of a cheesy tune to help beat the blues

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
28C?!?! Heat wave?! hahahaha

try 36 this week and last. then sometimes it gets to 40 even. that's hot.

a reply to: UpThenDown

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You've convinced me, a couple of Margarita's whilst watching the last race of the day at Royal Ascot then I might just pop down the pub to talk #e to some mates and moan on about how civilisation is falling apart.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Obama tried to warn the dems when he said ‘Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up’.
They never listen.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Whether times good or bad.....happy or sad, those with a family that is where you get your strength and stability and love, as for the rest, be thankful for each day you have your health, its all any of us truly need

I am thankful for the life I've had, and the many positive things I still have, but I'm also angry and extremely frustrated to see a great country being destroyed by a cabal of evil, psychotic miscreants.
The two sentiments aren't mutually exclusive.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I am thankful for the life I've had, and the many positive things I still have, but I'm also angry and extremely frustrated to see a great country being destroyed by a cabal of evil, psychotic miscreants.

That's a good way to look at things. At least many of us had a good run.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

This assumes that the Dems aren't actively trying to crash the West with no survivors, and Joe is f***ing it up by making things bad.

Seems to me that he's doing exactly what the elites said they would. "You will own nothing and be happy." I guess the happy bit comes later?

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i think i should check out my vehicle battery bank to top-it-off before the tourists swarm this vacation spot of S.C. 29577

~ i fret all the 2million condos/rentals turning on their ACs and tripping the electric grid ~

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The only thing we can do , at this point, is to continue trying to wake up as many people as possible to what's happening and who are behind what's happening, and why it's happening.
Any person you wake up , wakes up maybe another person and they as well and so on .

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: ColeYounger

That's a good way to look at things. At least many of us had a good run.
I would , sort off , feel the same if I didn't have a child to worry about . He has his whole future ahead of him still. If it was just me , I'd wait for my mom to pass and then die too.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
28C?!?! Heat wave?! hahahaha

try 36 this week and last. then sometimes it gets to 40 even. that's hot.

i bet this is comparing the heat index temperature to the thermometer temperature... like i spoke of in other threads...

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

All typed on a computer while probably sitting in a comfy chair with the AC on and a nice bag of Cheezy Poofs at hand.

Most people in this country couldn't even tell you what a rough time looks like, they're all soft, whiny babies who haven't seen what the rest of the world deals with.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

What are you talking about, senile parrot and his press secretary idiot, are telling us that we are in the most prosperous nation since he took office, that we do not have any inflation, recession or depression, that he has crated jobs for everybody, that children wants to be mutilated and we will die from no been green, green and more green.

Yep this is the new norm, the truth is only what the democrats tell us this days, after they take their anti depressants medications or are drinking themselves into stupor (near-unconsciousness or insensibility)

edit on 16-6-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
All civilizations rise and Fall its inevitable. And in the great scheme of things, if it does fall soon, the so-called western civilization is one of the shortest rise in history.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I thought we wanted a strong man?

No need for Western civilization in that case.

Democracy is overrated. I think we need a dictator.

I choose Chris Evans. LOL

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
You have to look at the good things in our society, don't just focus on the bad stuff. Ok, off hand I might not be able to list any good things, but I am sure they exist.

Oh, just thought of a good thing, the great grandkids are here for the day and they have not destroyed anything yet and neither got hurt. No crappy diaper to change yet either, that is a good thing...but sooner or later he will have one and if he doesn't that is a bad thing since he has eaten pancakes for breakfast and scrambled eggs with fresh baked bread for lunch. Most of what we cook is made with organic or natural ingredients, having access to good food is a good thing.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

One point of consolation is that it’s a big world and very difficult to control it - like food production. Also you’ve been hearing this for a long time and I haven’t really noticed any significant changes so far.

We’ll see.. it does seem like their trying though. At the least prices are going up.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah look at the good things and ignore that they are trying to destroy you and your country.

No wonder I rarely come here anymore

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Democracy is overrated. I think we need a dictator.

You have one, you picked him.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join