It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Civilization Is Being Destroyed At A Rapid Pace

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

The pep talks are the worst.

Foreseeing the end of society?

What're you complaining about, you've still got aircon for #s sakes!

Just you wait until the equity kicks in then you'll be sorry!

edit on 16-6-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The great reset is finally kicking into high gear. But you should probably just pretend like nothing is happening.

Nothing to see here, move along.
Oh, and maybe join the Masonic lodge or something helpful to society. /s

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

That'll just get you eaten last-ish.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I don't expect you to agree which is fine , people can have different opinions without it being a war..

Yes, there are messed up, bad and challenging things going on right now like there have been since the dawn of time most likely. That doesn't mean you also do not have a substantial amount of hyperbole in your post.

1. Can you give me an example of food factories burning down at the pace of "a new one almost every day"
2. For some reason you have Monkeypox quoted yet that's a viral disease that has been around since 1970.
3. "A massive nation wide drought"

According to what source and note I am not saying their is no doubt but calling it nationwide is an exaggeration at best.

droughtmonitor.unl.edu...
www.drought.gov...

4. "Crypto has been nearly wiped out"

Yet the predominant crypto is still substantially valued at more than it was 5 years ago at the same time of year. Now if you want to say the crypto market feels more volatile then it has in the past I would agree.

4. "Covid shots do nothing but cause adverse effects"

Okay , if you are antivax type but for the millions who aren't antivax and who have had the shots without any adverse effects?

5. "Freedom of speech almost gone".

How so?

6. "Canada and Australia have already fallen"

Fallen from what because I am pretty sure both are still nations though like every place on the planet facing hard choices.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

We should compare notes, mine are extensive.

Wish I was joking.
edit on 16-6-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well that attitude from someone with your posting history doesn’t surprise me in the least lol.

a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I've still got chickens to eat, technically their poultry, not real meat.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

We should compare notes, mine are extensive.

Wish I was joking.

Sure. Start a thread, I'll be there.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Sure. Start a thread, I'll be there.

Wish I could, but never can happen as names cant be named
and the story can not be made public.

No one on this board though, so rest assured its just something
that few people ever get to know in real life.

But aside, what does "eaten last-ish" look like?

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

In the UK the government has just raised the retirement and state pension age again (despite being state managed we pay for it in contributions taken from our wages), this is to force British citizens to instead invest in private pension schemes which is something the backers of the Tory's desperately want there political puppets to push since a pyramid scheme will only keep going so long as it keep's growing and all those corrupt fraudulent money laundering equity groups and hedge fund's have heavily invested in the pension market.

The OTHER thing they want in the UK is to weaken our NHS so that we don't live as long, cant have all those private pension buyers taking all there money back by living too long now can they.

As for what is happening though it has it's roots in the loss of industry in the west.

If the ECONOMIC bottom of society does not have steady job's available they can do the lower middle class find they become the bottom of society while the former bottom become the poor and unemployed, meanwhile since the rich like to pay themselves even when the building they are living in need's repair the continued to strip mine our own economy's invest in other peoples economy's (China in particular) and create increasing disparity between the have's and the have not's.

What we are seeing is something that was artificially put back and held off by governments bailing out the bank's and it has only been brought slightly forward by the war in the Ukraine and the increasing tension's between the world and China whom look dead set to be the next nation to invade another, this time Taiwan but don't think they will stop there, at the moment China are allies of convenience with Russia but Russia may very well find itself increasingly under there control as China may then launch a series of so called Investment program's within Russia which will of course be more than investment programs but likely take over via the back door.

Meanwhile the west unless it RAPIDLY re-industrializes, including re-introducing state subsidies to industry and state support during times of economic difficulty and takes back it's industry (which would put a stop to the money flowing into China and so cripple there plans) will continue the decline it has been undergoing for over 40 years now.

The US was never in that boat however as it was all private BUT that came back to bite it on the arse when the corporations took there jobs out of the US economy and the US government then did not impose sufficient import tariffs on goods made outside it's borders WHILE at the same time getting the rest of the west to drop there import tariff's and STOP there job protectionism.

Basically this is the fault of the US, bad investments in China, bad Corporate policy's over ruling the best policy's for it's own national good in favour of those that were best for the corporations that have long since bought and own it's politicians.

This is a time of opportunity, we just need the political will and some politicians with some bloody common sense.

But we have idiots in charge, the fox in charge of the chicken coup.

(When I am blaming the US I am not blaming it's people but corrupt corporate owned politicians and bad international policy that disguised itself as being FOR the US but was in fact only for Corporations that at that time were based within the US and probably still are but only in name, the people of the US have suffered more than we in the rest of the west have in many cases since this exporting of there Job's began and though the US still does have plenty of industry it is no where near were it used to be, we need to work as a team of nations to put this right and the US is an integral part of that).

edit on 16-6-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

GDP Growth Rate by Country - Trading Economics

The mistake is to think that your particular region is 'the entire world'.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The more of these spam posts you've been putting out recently, the more I think you're this dude locked in a bunker, reading conspiracy websites thinking the world outside is ending. It seems as you're not actually in touch with the outside world what so ever, and definitely not in touch with anything happening outside of the continental USA. Some crap may be going on currently, but on the whole, I doubt the existence of the human race is going to dramatically change anytime soon. This barrage of threads is going to age about as well as milk left out on the kitchen bench.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I'm an Australian, not vaccinated, don't need to wear a mask anywhere except hospital, and I'm free to go where I want. Might different in other AU states, but I certainly haven't felt any effects of falling. Apart from some items in shops being limited.

???

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I've still got chickens to eat, technically their poultry, not real meat.

It's 'they're'

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

As am I, except vaccinated. OP has no real idea about the goings on in the world, apart from what he hears from sensationalist sources and conspiracy websites.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

You are very ill informed.

Have fun with your vaccines....

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams

The more of these spam posts you've been putting out recently, the more I think you're this dude locked in a bunker, reading conspiracy websites thinking the world outside is ending. It seems as you're not actually in touch with the outside world what so ever, and definitely not in touch with anything happening outside of the continental USA. Some crap may be going on currently, but on the whole, I doubt the existence of the human race is going to dramatically change anytime soon. This barrage of threads is going to age about as well as milk left out on the kitchen bench.

Honestly, just use some common sense, or perhaps intuition. Just looking at some of these 'elitist' a**holes (Klaus Shwab, Biden, Obozo, Boris Johnson, Trudork, Gates, Soros etc etc ) I get a strong sense of entitlement at a level far above a normal person. These 'people' are not normal. They lack all empathy, any remorse or feelings that make us human.
They are psychopaths. There is plenty of evidence that they do not have our best interests at heart , as they have no heart. To me it's obvious that they think of us as dirt on the bottom of their shoes.
There's video evidence of KS saying that they 'penetrated'
world governments to further their agenda.
There's video evidence of Trudork saying that he admires China's dictatorship.
There's video evidence of KS (and a book that he wrote ) connecting the dots of the plandemic to the 'great reset'.
There's overwhelming evidence of election fraud.
There's evidence that the 'vaccines' are useless and damaging yet they keep pushing them (WHY?)
The biggest wealth transfer from the poor/middle class to the ultra wealthy happened during the 'pandemic'.
They openly say you will own nothing and be happy!

I could go on and on , just open your eyes already

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I've been told I've been ill informed about a myriad of topics for about as long as I've been a member here. Yet, I'm still prospering. Ultimately we're all entitled to our own opinions - Ultimately, some are just less informed and logical than others

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams

I've been told I've been ill informed about a myriad of topics for about as long as I've been a member here.

Well, are all of the people here telling you that wrong?

Its fine that you want your vaccines, no one is in your way.
Just don't come on here attacking long time members like
you did and expect approval.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

See, where you've come unstuck, is clearly you believe you (read: the masses) have enough worth to be factored into the plans of the top 1%. They couldn't give a #e about anything but other 1%ers. However, they're smart, and calculating. They realize that they're able to have a net worth in the billions on the back of the masses and the currently existing frameworks of world finance. It simply wouldn't be in their interest for any large scale reduction in population, or dramatic changes in stock markets and general finance. Suddenly their potential earnings go way down because there is less of us, and they have to change their already very effective means of making such exorbitant wealth.

However, would another world war be ultimately advantageous for the progression of wealth and "resetting" of struggling economies? bloody oath. We've survived a couple of them so far.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join