It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are A Useless Eater

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Two things: First, for the 1% to make money, they need the workers - that's a given. The mass population is needed for the world to function. You wont catch the top 1% farming or producing anything.

Secondly: All of us "little people" that are part of the masses, aren't important or worth enough to be a part of a grand scheme.

Its like when people worry about government surveillance, It would cost more money to properly monitor someone, than that persons life is worth to the government or powers-that-be. Unless you're last name is Musk or Bezos.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams
Two things: First, for the 1% to make money, they need the workers - that's a given. The mass population is needed for the world to function. You wont catch the top 1% farming or producing anything.

Secondly: All of us "little people" that are part of the masses, aren't important or worth enough to be a part of a grand scheme.

Its like when people worry about government surveillance, It would cost more money to properly monitor someone, than that persons life is worth to the government or powers-that-be. Unless you're last name is Musk or Bezos.

Actually, no, they don't. They don't need 8 billion people. They've already calculated how many they need, and it's 90% less than that.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Believe whatever you want my dude. My advice? carry on and don't worry about it, if there is a grand plan for the depopulation of humanity and the end of the human race, there's sweet f*** all we can do about it. Best you can do? go off grid, learn to hunt and live off the land, leave society. Me? I enjoy my weekly shopping trip and my air conditioner.

However, I'm a big believes in occams razor. I think the #storm we're currently facing worldwide is a result of people in power failing upwards and the general incompetence and thoughtlessness of your everyday man.
edit on 13/6/2022 by Badams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: ketsuko
So I went from a year to 3 to 5 now?

I guess a survived my 1 year anniversary of the shot.

Yeah, it's all very funny. Much like people who have cancer and feel great to realize soon after they have cancer. Keep laughing.

You do realize that both my mom and my mother-in-law currently have cancer and my mother-in-law was just rotated to hospice? I hope not because if you did, that was an incredibly insensitive remark.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Yeah, it's all very funny. Much like people who have cancer and feel great to realize soon after they have cancer. Keep laughing.

You do realize that both my mom and my mother-in-law currently have cancer and my mother-in-law was just rotated to hospice? I hope not because if you did, that was an incredibly insensitive remark.

You were the one joking about the situation. Cancers are also sky rocketing after the covid shots.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Cancers are also sky rocketing after the covid shots.

Cancer rates have been rising since forever, I bet they dropped during lockdowns..because people were not getting diagnosed, or treated, so, you have to consider the possibility they are merely catching up, on diagnosis/treatment, and in some cases..I bet the wait was more than could be handled..a very sh@tty deal, for a lot of people.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

rumble.com...

I'm sure he's just making it all up.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Pandas are probably the closest to useless, while Vultures would be the most essential.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Only if you depopulate the right groups of people. ...

You should put that in your sig.

It might help-out the folks whom haven't already realized the presence of the Technocratic™ Agenda™, of those jolly old Psychopathic™-Scammers™, on these forums.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You were the one joking about the situation. Cancers are also sky rocketing after the covid shots.

Joking? Hardly.

I was pointing out how the goalposts have been moved on this.

All last year those of us who got the shots were told we had only months to live, would be dead before the year was out in fact. Now that's not happened, so the goalposts have been moved again.

Btw, both cancers were before COVID vaxs.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

No , I am a Productive Eater . I Keep What I Kill .

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

With a placebo or ordinary flu shot being substituted for some of the C19 vaccines, that would explain why so many people weren't adversely affected. Pfizer has already admitted to having different strengths in different batches, so why not also placebos?

FYI: When the entire world population was 7 billion it was calculated that everyone would fit into the state of Rhode Island standing shoulder to shoulder. Now that we're creeping up on 9 billion, we may need to pick a slightly larger state.

It was Rhodes Island not Australia

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You Are A Useless Eater

To be honest, I've heard people called far worse.

On a more serious note there is no depopulation agenda, and there is plenty of space left for more people on planet Earth

The fact of the matter is more than 900 million tonnes of food is thrown away every year.

Thats about 17% of what you buy from stores or have delivered straight into the bin.

By whom? Corporations? Yes they're good at doing that to protect their profit margins

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

The World Economic Forum "WEF" is a lobbying organisation based in Geneva, Switzerland.

Lobbyists certainly wield power and pretty much influence politicians all over the globe but how can the WEF seize power?

Klaus Schwab, head of the WEF is on video bragging about the WEF having penetrated the cabinets of many western democracies.

Canada has fallen into their control due to having a large part of the liberal cabinet being members of the WEF Young Global Leader program. Even if it were a good thing, it cannot be legal as canadians did not vote for these policies or external control. Much of Trudeau's recent bizarre approach to dealing with canadian problems has been due to this. Our entire upper leadership is infiltrated by WEF people and much of the pandemic response was guided by these people too. Klaus writes favourably of the pandemic as an opportunity for change... his idea of change.

Here's a Brighteon video as proof :

Klaus Shwab admits WEF penetrates global governments

I'm going to be sick

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: igloo

The World Economic Forum "WEF" is a lobbying organisation based in Geneva, Switzerland.

Lobbyists certainly wield power and pretty much influence politicians all over the globe but how can the WEF seize power?

Klaus Schwab, head of the WEF is on video bragging about the WEF having penetrated the cabinets of many western democracies.

Canada has fallen into their control due to having a large part of the liberal cabinet being members of the WEF Young Global Leader program. Even if it were a good thing, it cannot be legal as canadians did not vote for these policies or external control. Much of Trudeau's recent bizarre approach to dealing with canadian problems has been due to this. Our entire upper leadership is infiltrated by WEF people and much of the pandemic response was guided by these people too. Klaus writes favourably of the pandemic as an opportunity for change... his idea of change.

Here's a Brighteon video as proof :

Klaus Shwab admits WEF penetrates global governments

I'm going to be sick

I mean at this point they can say whatever they want and it will get fact checked as a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Amen, brother. I don't like to kill, but sustenance is what it is.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Amen, brother. I don't like to kill, but sustenance is what it is.

Bill gates would disagree. He wants us to eat fake meat and bugs.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Soon, it may become just the appellation: useless without even the verb following it---eater. Then we really have to worry!
edit on 13-6-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Must be sad to live in fear all the time, I couldn't imagine the mental anguish on a daily basis.

Got to be a sorry life, so much fear in 10 different directions.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

With a placebo or ordinary flu shot being substituted for some of the C19 vaccines, that would explain why so many people weren't adversely affected. Pfizer has already admitted to having different strengths in different batches, so why not also placebos?

FYI: When the entire world population was 7 billion it was calculated that everyone would fit into the state of Rhode Island standing shoulder to shoulder. Now that we're creeping up on 9 billion, we may need to pick a slightly larger state.

Sorry, but I had different reactions to each of the two vaccine, and, now two booster shots that I have received.

None of the reactions lasted for more than a day (other than a slightly sore arm at the injection site).

None of the reactions (except for the sore arm) were consistent with the flu shot I receive annually, nor the shingles vaccine I received this year as well.

Furthermore, based on the results of my annual physical, which included a full blood work panel, I am actually healthier than I have been in the last 20-30 years.

And I am worse than a worthless eater....

I am a pensioner!

edit on 14-6-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join