It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are A Useless Eater

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

With a placebo or ordinary flu shot being substituted for some of the C19 vaccines, that would explain why so many people weren't adversely affected. Pfizer has already admitted to having different strengths in different batches, so why not also placebos?

FYI: When the entire world population was 7 billion it was calculated that everyone would fit into the state of Rhode Island standing shoulder to shoulder. Now that we're creeping up on 9 billion, we may need to pick a slightly larger state.

Sorry, but I had different reactions to each of the two vaccine, and, now two booster shots that I have received.

None of the reactions lasted for more than a day (other than a slightly sore arm at the injection site).

None of the reactions (except for the sore arm) were consistent with the flu shot I receive annually, nor the shingles vaccine I received this year as well.

Furthermore, based on the results of my annual physical, which included a full blood work panel, I am actually healthier than I have been in the last 20-30 years.

And I am worse than a worthless eater....

I am a pensioner!

I'm glad things went well for you; I wish that had been the case with my friends and family that don't share your positive experience.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

But it begs the question; Why, if the COVID19 vaccines are meant as "culling agents" used by the "elites" to eliminate "useless eaters", would someone like me be given injections that were obviously not placebos (based on the, albeit mild, post injection reactions I experienced) and not only failed to harm my health, but seem to actually, quantitatively, improved my health....

...despite being beyond "useful age" ?

Kind of throws a curve to the whole "depopulation agenda".
edit on 14-6-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

But it begs the question; Why, if the COVID19 vaccines are meant as "culling agents" used by the "elites" to eliminate "useless eaters", would someone like me be given injections that were obviously not placebos (based on the, albeit mild, post injection reactions I experienced) and not only failed to harm my health, but seem to actually, quantitatively, improved my health....

This is a bit premature. There's zero long term safety data. So what makes you think you are healthier for life?

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Technically its the millionaires and billionaires that are the useless eaters.

They don't have full time jobs that serve a purpose and facilitate society.

Thats us plebs that have those and keep the wheels turning.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Think of the cost of all those vaccines worldwide vs this alleged "depopulation agenda".

Plenty of ways of achieving such that does not cost trillions of dollars for a start.

All they would need to do is cut power for a few months during the winter periods and half our respective populations would freeze to death or die of hunger within a few weeks.

There is no depopulation agenda, if anything they want more people to pay more tax and consume not less.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

edit on Fri Jul 1 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Think of the cost of all those vaccines worldwide vs this alleged "depopulation agenda".

Plenty of ways of achieving such that does not cost trillions of dollars for a start.

All they would need to do is cut power for a few months during the winter periods and half our respective populations would freeze to death or die of hunger within a few weeks.

There is no depopulation agenda, if anything they want more people to pay more tax and consume not less.

You wouldn't even need to do that. You could slash the population by giving abortions on demand and making condom wearing more socially acceptable..

People would reduce their own population.

You could also cut welfare payments for people with more than 2 children.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

In most of the developed world you could cut off insulin supply to all the fatty boombah Type 2 diabetics which is roughly too much of the population, i.e; 'Useless Overeaters'.

edit on 15-6-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

None of us have the answers, but if we look at what rolling out the vaccine has cost societies around the world from a conspiracy angle, it could be an attack designed to accomplish multiple things.
Perhaps not all vaccines were equal in strength, with some even being placebos.

The whole 'pandemic' has done a great job at furthering the divide between the haves and the have nots. It's eliminated competition in the business sector with the loss of small businesses. It's made people more dependent on government funded organizations, like food banks. The list of damage done is long....

Was it deliberate to help usher in the One World Government? Only time can answer that. One thing it has done is create a lot of data on how far people can be pushed when their livelihoods are threatened, and what kinds of distractions it takes to divert their attention.

One thing can't be denied; the vaccine mandate ushered in a whole new way of life, irregardless of whether or not the vaccine is 100% safe and effective or not. I don't think it was designed as a 'culling agent' per say, but I do believe they were well aware that there would be a high number of collateral damage.

We need to realize we're just numbers on a data sheet to the 1%, not human beings......and by all accounts, there are far too many of us, so the population could benefit from a lot more culling by any means.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

None of us have the answers, but if we look at what rolling out the vaccine has cost societies around the world from a conspiracy angle, it could be an attack designed to accomplish multiple things.

There might be no answer, because there is no conspiracy.

It's just popularists and alarmists, and the echo chamber media.

As the saying goes, don't attribute to malice that which can just as easily be explained through stupidity.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Thats been done and is already in place.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

As the saying goes, don't attribute to malice that which can just as easily be explained through stupidity.

Exactly!

It seems that once you've "gone down the rabbit hole", Everything starts looking like rabbits...all the way down.

Large, scary, vicious, man-eating rabbits.....Everywhere!

edit on 15-6-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

It seems that once you've "gone down the rabbit hole", Everything starts looking like rabbits...all the way down.

Bring out the Holy Hand Grenade.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Thats been done and is already in place.

Then maybe it needs doing harder.

If there are fewer incentives to breed, people will breed less.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Exactly!

With this particular rabbit hole ... the further down you go the more you notice that there are shovel marks on the walls, and that the guy telling you that he can see rabbits up ahead is trying to hide the fact that his boots are muddy.

And is is he holding a bag of dollar store bunnies decorations left over form Easter behind his back?

Over the last year I've heard everything from Covid being caused by 5G networks, to it being the regular ordinary flu hyped up by the media. And that's without getting in to the posts about people giving off bluetooth signals.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You only wish them to provide assistance for one child?

You get that they are kind of pricing themselves out the game with some respects in that department with the two child cap?

AaarghZombies if people lose the incentive to breed, humans essentially become Pandas.

We don't need less people, we just need to take care of one another a whole lot better which sounds rather hippyish but not far off the mark.

We dont need fewer incentives to breed but better quality of life for all.
edit on 15-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

This is a bit premature. There's zero long term safety data. So what makes you think you are healthier for life?

Would you care to to put a number on that?

How long is long?

2 years, 5 years, 10 years.

Now, in that number of years would you care to come back and discuss the data?

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You get that they are kind of pricing themselves out the game with some respects in that department with the two child cap?

AaarghZombies if people lose the incentive to breed, humans essentially become Pandas.

We don't need less people, we just need to take care of one another a whole lot better which sounds rather hippyish but not far off the mark.

I'm not arguing for population reduction, I'm explaining how - if a government wanted to do it - it could be done easily and out in the open, and without having to resort to essentially randomly killing people.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I'm not arguing for population reduction, I'm explaining how - if a government wanted to do it - it could be done easily and out in the open, and without having to resort to essentially randomly killing people.

What? You mean killing people off publicly could be done easily? In a country with 500 million guns?

Are you seeking to one up yourself every time with ignorance with each comment now?
edit on 15-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Understood.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join