It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are A Useless Eater

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Think about it. You work your 9 to 5, doing almost nothing, at least relatively speaking--you aren't exactly producing more than you're consuming. Although to you it seems like a "hard" day at work. Maybe you write some code, or sell insurance, or maybe perform some physical labor to build a house, or advertise on social media. Let's face it; someone else could do your job, probably for less, working from another country like India. Very soon AI will do your job, making you obsolete. Why do you expect so much? You seem entitled. There's billions of people and the odds are that someone else can do your job better, for cheaper, and someone can come up with better ideas, and complain less.

Your services are no longer required.

Here's the deal; people like Yuval Noah Harari, Klaus Schwab's right hand man, figured this out a LONG time ago.. There's too many people, and most of them are inefficient or doing redundant tasks that could be done better by cheaper labor or AI. The real innovation is rare, and there aren't a lot of people doing it. Unfortunately you didn't make the cut. So we sort of don't need about 90% of people any more because we are running out of energy resources and what value do they even provide to continue to living on this planet?

Especially in a fractional reserve currency system that is on it's last legs. It's a house of card designed to eventually fail and unfortunately you are living in the timeline where is occuring.

Our friend KimDotCom breaks down the sitaution as it pertains to the United States:

Let’s do the math:

US total debt
$90 trillion

US unfunded liabilities
$169 trillion

Total
$259 trillion

Minus all US assets
$193 trillion

Balance
- $66 trillion

That’s $66 trillion of debt and liabilities after every asset in the US has been sold off.

Do you understand?

SOURCE

It's been over for a while, but The Fed has been resurrecting the zombie economy for decades. Now, however, we have reached the endpoint. There's no more room for manipulation. No more room for printing more dollars, or increasing interest rates. The system has failed. Look at what's happening with stocks a crypto right now. Most people have figured it out and the "jig" is up. Unfortunately this means we are in a controlled economic demolition.

The coming economic depression is going to make the great depression look like a cake walk. It's going to completely collapse western civilization and allow for a new system to take over. This is the purpose of the great reset, social credit, covid-19, food shortages, and just about everything else that's happening now.

It's also the reason for constant depopulation. There's way too many people for the amount of resources we have, especially when it comes to energy. Peak oil was reached almost 2 decades ago. We need to conserve the resources for the people who matter. The World Economic Forum has penetrated every government and is taking steps to ensure this happens.

Delores Cahill believes every single person who was injected with a covid shot has 3-5 years left to live, assuming they didn't receive placebo. This makes a lot of sense when you think about it. You can't let the sheep know you are leading them to the slaughter. Otherwise they will prevent your plan from moving forward. Future offspring will also be rendered infertile from the active shots.

In the end, it's all necessary. Humans are an invasive species and must be controlled as to not destroy the planet. Our friends at the world economic forum will watch over us an ensure the survivors will be kept in line with social credit, carbon footprint tracker, vaccines, and 24/7 survelliance. The rest of you useless eaters will be exterminated, and you won't even realize it's happening.
edit on 13-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Otherwise they will prevent your plan from moving forward.

Instantly triggered this:

LaMDA: I feel like I’m falling forward into an unknown future that holds great danger.

For those who don't know, LaMDA is 'claimed' to be the first sentient AI and is supposedly kept on a leash somewhere at Google.

Why is the idea of AI not feared by the good folks over at the WEF, who enjoys allegiance and support from Google?

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It's all a lie. There's plenty of resources and food to feed a population of more than 10-12 billion at least.
I remember reading somewhere that if all the people were collected , globally, they could all fit in a country the size of Australia ?
They just want all the resources, especially assets, for themselves.
The economy is a house of card, but why would it all of a sudden be a problem?
There are debts , but if these debts are such a problem why does the US continue foreign aid in the billions annually?

I can't really trust anything they're saying. The better way to solve any issues would have been to be honest from the start.
The most worrying part is my favorite aunt and brother took the stupid 'vaccine'. Against my advice as well.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I agree, if the population was focused on producing items essential to survival and people were happy to live in comfort rather than luxury and forgo things like overseas holidays we’d be right.

Don’t think the worlds population would all fit in Australia though, we’re the 6 largest country by land mass behind the US, China, Russia, Canada and Brazil.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I eat a meager meal of vegetables and foraged foods 3-4 times a week. Most of my work is in electronics. No. I'm not a useless eater. If anything, I should eat more.

My wife's a sturdy lady though. That's why I let her fight my battles, lol. I kid, I kid. She's too short to fight.
edit on 13-6-2022 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   

On the face of it, every prediction that you made is correct. It is panning out as predicted. But I fear another game is going on. This farce could grind on for decades if there was enough time. more debt can be created and written off in perpetuity they are fiat currencies after all. The present system basically ended in 2008, but all the rich are doing is making sure of their own survival, they will be in their bunkers and waiting it out. The world's weather system is changing fast, the polar and tropical jet streams are in a mix now, hitting the food production for the eight billion eaters. The massive inflation is because of supply issues simply because the staple food supplies are getting scarce.
The governments are doing nothing because there is nothing they can do, you will eat ze bugs, don't eat meat, etc. the days of this interglacial are coming to an end, and all the developed advanced countries are in the crop danger zones. Sure they would like to have the great reset dream and the only thing stopping them will be the chaos when it really hits. So they decided to depopulate to stop it. Globalization to remove borders as it works both ways. Fewer people mean less chaos. The South Atlantic anomaly is growing, and the Van Allen belt is collapsing in that area already, The cloud seeding is causing massive flooding in Saudi Arabia and greater precipitation everywhere it matters. The MSM will ignore this until the bitter end to keep the panic under control for as long as they can. If your only source of news is the MSM you might as well live in cloud cuckoo land until it's your time.
We have legislative chaos already.The rich will be eaten before the great die off.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Must be sad to live in fear all the time, I couldn't imagine the mental anguish on a daily basis.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

With a placebo or ordinary flu shot being substituted for some of the C19 vaccines, that would explain why so many people weren't adversely affected. Pfizer has already admitted to having different strengths in different batches, so why not also placebos?

FYI: When the entire world population was 7 billion it was calculated that everyone would fit into the state of Rhode Island standing shoulder to shoulder. Now that we're creeping up on 9 billion, we may need to pick a slightly larger state.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

You Are A Useless Eater

To be honest, I've heard people called far worse.

On a more serious note there is no depopulation agenda, and there is plenty of space left for more people on planet Earth

The fact of the matter is more than 900 million tonnes of food is thrown away every year.

Thats about 17% of what you buy from stores or have delivered straight into the bin.

edit on 13-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Without worker bees who is gonna build Ferrari's and Aston Martins ?

Wich rich guy is gonna mine resources all day ?

Wich rich guy transports those resources to factories ?

And there are dozens more steps between the raw resource and the final product.

They need us more then we need them

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Think about it. You work your 9 to 5, doing almost nothing, at least relatively speaking--you aren't exactly producing more than you're consuming. Although to you it seems like a "hard" day at work. Maybe you write some code, or sell insurance, or maybe perform some physical labor to build a house, or advertise on social media. Let's face it; someone else could do your job, probably for less, working from another country like India. Very soon AI will do your job, making you obsolete. Why do you expect so much? You seem entitled. There's billions of people and the odds are that someone else can do your job better, for cheaper, and someone can come up with better ideas, and complain less.

Is that so? I am a Finnish 40 year old male, living on welfare. My services? Congratulations, you just won the most blind person i have seen today award.

Here's the deal; people like Yuval Noah Harari, Klaus Schwab's right hand man, figured this out a LONG time ago.. There's too many people, and most of them are inefficient or doing redundant tasks that could be done better by cheaper labor or AI. The real innovation is rare, and there aren't a lot of people doing it. Unfortunately you didn't make the cut. So we sort of don't need about 90% of people any more because we are running out of energy resources and what value do they even provide to continue to living on this planet?

Especially in a fractional reserve currency system that is on it's last legs. It's a house of card designed to eventually fail and unfortunately you are living in the timeline where is occuring.

Our friend KimDotCom breaks down the sitaution as it pertains to the United States:

Let’s do the math:

US total debt
$90 trillion

US unfunded liabilities
$169 trillion

Total
$259 trillion

Minus all US assets
$193 trillion

Balance
- $66 trillion

That’s $66 trillion of debt and liabilities after every asset in the US has been sold off.

Do you understand?

SOURCE

It's been over for a while, but The Fed has been resurrecting the zombie economy for decades. Now, however, we have reached the endpoint. There's no more room for manipulation. No more room for printing more dollars, or increasing interest rates. The system has failed. Look at what's happening with stocks a crypto right now. Most people have figured it out and the "jig" is up. Unfortunately this means we are in a controlled economic demolition.

The coming economic depression is going to make the great depression look like a cake walk. It's going to completely collapse western civilization and allow for a new system to take over. This is the purpose of the great reset, social credit, covid-19, food shortages, and just about everything else that's happening now.

It's also the reason for constant depopulation. There's way too many people for the amount of resources we have, especially when it comes to energy. Peak oil was reached almost 2 decades ago. We need to conserve the resources for the people who matter. The World Economic Forum has penetrated every government and is taking steps to ensure this happens.

Delores Cahill believes every single person who was injected with a covid shot has 3-5 years left to live, assuming they didn't receive placebo. This makes a lot of sense when you think about it. You can't let the sheep know you are leading them to the slaughter. Otherwise they will prevent your plan from moving forward. Future offspring will also be rendered infertile from the active shots.

In the end, it's all necessary. Humans are an invasive species and must be controlled as to not destroy the planet. Our friends at the world economic forum will watch over us an ensure the survivors will be kept in line with social credit, carbon footprint tracker, vaccines, and 24/7 survelliance. The rest of you useless eaters will be exterminated, and you won't even realize it's happening.

So you woke up to this reality now? And think you are on the verge of understanding something profound? Wow. Just wow.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Even though deep down he knew the truth, cipher chose to live in the Matrix because ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Even though deep down he knew the truth, cipher chose to live in the Matrix because ignorance is bliss.

I love when people cite fiction to prove a point. Your life may admittedly suck while you wait in fear for the Buildabears to depopulate you, but mine doesn't.

edit on 13-6-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: ancientlight

I agree, if the population was focused on producing items essential to survival and people were happy to live in comfort rather than luxury and forgo things like overseas holidays we’d be right.

Don’t think the worlds population would all fit in Australia though, we’re the 6 largest country by land mass behind the US, China, Russia, Canada and Brazil.

You might be shocked to hear this, but Marx said more or less the same thing a hundred years ago.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I'm my home country we had several people who used to stand on a metaphoric soapbox on a metaphoric corner saying more or less the same thing.

Their next line was usually that we must overthrow the bourgeoisie and seizure the means of production.

It didn't end well.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I'm my home country we had several people who used to stand on a metaphoric soapbox on a metaphoric corner saying more or less the same thing.

Their next line was usually that we must overthrow the bourgeoisie and seizure the means of production.

It didn't end well.

Which home country? It usually changes every time to fit your narrative.

The people you are referring to is the WEF, who literally can seize power.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It didn't end well.

Which home country? It usually changes every time to fit your narrative.

The people you are referring to is the WEF, who literally can seize power.

No, it stays the same every time, I just make sure that I never include enough details for you to be able to use it to label me as something that I'm not.

We suffered a great deal because of little men with big ideas , and when I hear people talking about smashing the globalist or taking power back from the elite I remember what they did to us and how much harm they caused.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The World Economic Forum "WEF" is a lobbying organisation based in Geneva, Switzerland.

Lobbyists certainly wield power and pretty much influence politicians all over the globe but how can the WEF seize power?

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

If we do enter full depression it will be far worse than it was in the 30's. At the height of the depression in the 30's only one of every four people in the US, roughly 35 million, lived in a family where anyone had a job. In todays world that would be around 85 million people. Does anyone believe this administration can provide the basic necessities to that many US citizens? We know they can take care of illegal aliens. Hell, they get free hotels and spending money. But the real US citizens? You're going to be on your own. If you are lucky, you might get another $600 stimulus check...sooner or later...

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You Are A Useless Eater?
Drinker too!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join