It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 4 People Were Killed In A Tulsa, Oklahoma, Hospital Campus Shooting, Police Say

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: olaru12

Some speculation the perp went there with an intended target.

Not that it makes the horrendous situation any more palatable all the same.

Looks like this whack job may have had a gripe against a specific person or group of such.

yeah he was after a doctor who had treated him.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Looks like this whack job may have had a gripe against a specific person or group of such.

yeah he was after a doctor who had treated him.

Sounds like..failed to treat him..it's why people go postal.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Back problems apparently.

Who the feck shoots doctors through who in all likely hood was only trying to help the poor fellow in the first place?

The mind simply boggles yuppa.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Back problems apparently.

Who the feck shoots doctors through who in all likely hood was only trying to help the poor fellow in the first place?

The mind simply boggles yuppa.

What I'm guessing here. Dude was in horrible chronic pain, and doctors refuse to give pain meds, lots of people going through this, lots of suicides..just my guess though.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

He may have become an addict on top of pain. That pushes you further if you get cut off or denied.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Maybe the doctor simply did not give him a strong enough script?

If he was in chronic pain i have to wonder how he managed to get to the place and off 4 People all the same.

Ive had back pain myself in the past, and when it was bad, you are not really up for doing much by lying there in relative agony, never mind going on excursions to commit multiple murders.

Suppose its still all guesswork until further information and facts materialises.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

yeah the doctor that operated on his back and left him in pain while doing nothing for him.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Thats horrible.

Any idea why he would not do something for the man?

Or was that just the way the perp seen the situation?

Do you know if there are drugs or pain med addiction involved?

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Maybe the doctor simply did not give him a strong enough script?

If he was in chronic pain i have to wonder how he managed to get to the place and off 4 People all the same.

Ive had back pain myself in the past, and when it was bad, you are not really up for doing much by lying there in relative agony, never mind going on excursions to commit multiple murders.

Suppose its still all guesswork until further information and facts materialises.

You bet, just a guess, I will say this, if a person doesn't get relief from legit source, they go black market, which will ultimately bankrupt you, but you may get what you need. It's been a big issue here, due to the "opiod crisis" real people, in real pain, get the shaft. Doctors wont prescribe it anymore. People are committing suicide over it.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Pain can be a cruel master indeed vonclod.

Same with addiction all the same.

And where opioids are concerned that can be a thin red line indeed.

I take it Oxycodone is the culprit here?
edit on 2-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Interestingly enough, the US Constitution is silent when it comes to how and when a gun is used. That is a matter for common law, not constitutionality. When and where and how a person may legally use a gun can be legislated without any Constitutional violations whatsoever.

Every single mass shooting that ever occurred did so in violation of legitimate, constitutional laws. Most have occurred in direct violation of "gun-free zone" laws. The worst one in recent memory became the worst one in recent memory because there was no one with a gun there to stop the criminal. The police did less than nothing, to such a degree I still say whoever was responsible should be charged with and prosecuted for Accessory to First Degree Murder, 21 counts.

So it boggles my mind when people try to claim that disarming the population by law, which by definition will not be followed by criminals, can be a good thing. If someone wants to harm others, they will find a way. A gun may be a convenient tool in that situation, but it is also the only way to counteract such a use.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Pain can be a cruel master indeed vonclod.

Same with addiction all the same.

And where opioids are concerned that can be a thin red line indeed.

I take it Oxycodone is the culprit here?

Generally yes, but they don't want to prescribe any form of it. I can't even get pain meds for my dental issues..it's miserable. I had 2 teeth removed yesterday, thankfully I was given some T3s for that..good enough, I took a few yesterday. Probably wont need anymore now. They will sit in my med cabinet till I need.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'll tell ya what.

I have never subscribed to the notion that any particular mass shooting, or mass shootings in general, are false flags.

But it almost looks like someone is trying to check boxes. In the last few weeks, we've had them at a subway, a grocery store, a church, a school, a doctor's office.

That's a hell of a coincidence.

It's like they're trying to send the message "You're not safe anywhere!"

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

A lot of people react to pain with anger. Not everyone just lies down and groans.

My daughter has chronic back pain. Regular pain meds (opiods) do little for her. Yet she manages to get to work every day despite the pain. I have chronic pain primarily in my legs... but I still keep moving. I just direct that anger toward the pain. Too bad this shooter wasn't able to do that.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: sarahvital

Thats horrible.

Any idea why he would not do something for the man?

Or was that just the way the perp seen the situation?

Do you know if there are drugs or pain med addiction involved?

It seems they would rather you be in pain, then they get questioned for prescribing meds..it's insane

Years back, with the colusion of pharma, clinics popped up everywhere, handing out these "non addictive"..lmfao..drugs, like they were candy..for sheer profit. Then, the knee jerk..nobody gets anything, as reaction.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: dandandat2

WE NEED MORE GUNS!!!! Thats the answer. Give everyone a gun and we'll be safe

YES we do, more people need to be armed, more places need to allow conceal carry

They target places where there ARE NO GUNS , when will you people wake the fk up

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

He may have become an addict on top of pain. That pushes you further if you get cut off or denied.

It can be a vicious circle for sure.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

A lot of people react to pain with anger. Not everyone just lies down and groans.

Some back pain is more like clenching your teeth, profusely sweating, whilst trying hard not to pass out.

Your are correct all the same people handle pain in different ways same as they do situations.

As to the shooter, well no pain constitutes shooting people unless they are directly issuing such of course.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

As to the shooter, well no pain constitutes shooting people unless they are directly issuing such of course.

On that, I'm sure we all agree.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I get prescribed pain medication for neuralgia i have just under my right eye and extending down my cheek, old nerve damage.

Feels like someone is placing a red hot piece of chicken wire onto my face and even the slightest draft of wind causes additional stress.

The only thing that even puts a dent in it is Gabapentin, and that includes opioids.

Only really gets bad when the weather changes or there is thunder in the air for some reason.
edit on 2-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join