It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 4 People Were Killed In A Tulsa, Oklahoma, Hospital Campus Shooting, Police Say

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: vonclod

I get prescribed pain medication for neuralgia i have just under my right eye and extending down my cheek, old nerve damage.

Feels like someone is placing a red hot piece of chicken wire onto my face and even the slightest draft of wind causes additional stress.

The only thing that even puts a dent in it is Gabapentin, and that includes opioids.

Only really gets bad when the weather changes or there is thunder in the air for some reason.

Gabba is particularly good for nerve pain, I feel for you brother, I have back issues, on and off..when its bad, I can hardly get from one end of the house to another..shopping is fun! And for the last 4 months dental stuff..not fun!! haven't eaten proper solid food in 3 months..I'm so hungry for..not soup!

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

As to the shooter, well no pain constitutes shooting people unless they are directly issuing such of course.

No argument there.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

There are queues about 500 deep here in the UK where signing up to dentists are concerned these days vonclod.

I got told i will need to wait until next year to sign up with my local practice, that was in January!

Its pathetic with a capital P.

So that old stereotype of British people having poor choppers might not be far from the truth in days to come.

The pain killers are not a problem all the same NHS hand them out like sweeties.

Its antibiotics they hold back now.

As to the Gabba, i only use them when i really need them as you can become rather partial to them if you know what i mean.

Good luck with the dentist all the same, i hate the bastards but canny wait to see one myself. LoL

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

There are queues about 500 deep here in the UK where signing up to dentists are concerned these days vonclod.

I got told i will need to wait until next year to sign up with my local practice, that was in January!

Its pathetic with a capital P.

So that old stereotype of British people having poor choppers might not be far from the truth in days to come.

The pain killers are not a problem all the same NHS hand them out like sweeties.

Its antibiotics they hold back now.

As to the Gabba, i only use them when i really need them as you can become rather partial to them if you know what i mean.

Good luck with the dentist all the same, i hate the bastards but canny wait to see one myself. LoL

Damn, it's like that here trying to get a family physician, really hard right now. Dental is no issue, lots of them, but not paid for by govt..is it there?

My first work done in 30 yrs..it went ok, the dentist was a good man, didn't charge me much either. I will be more relaxed next visit..on the road to recovery anyway. I have been on antibiotics 3 times in the last 3 months, was 7 years without before that. I noticed by 3rd time, just didn't finish the job, I knew the offending parts had to go.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This story would never have made national news were not for the mass murder in Texas last week.

Everyday, four people are killed at the same time in America...someplace.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

but not paid for by govt..is it there?

Depends on how poor on destitute you are, i remember them trying to make my gran pay for her false teeth, a pensioner of 75 years at the time.

There is the likes of the dental hospitals if you are in severe pain or require abbesses removed or treated.

Our NHS leaves a lot to be desired where dental treatment is concerned, put it that way.

Which is rather counterproductive really considering poor dental hygiene can contribute to all manner of other ailments which probably cost a lot more to treat.

Like i said through trying to sign up for the public dentists is like pulling teeth itself these days.

Even private practices are like 6 months behind or so im told.
edit on 2-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't imagine you are far wrong there, but that just makes the horrendous situation even more tragic by my estimation.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

a reply to: sarahvital

Thats horrible.

Any idea why he would not do something for the man?

Or was that just the way the perp seen the situation?

Do you know if there are drugs or pain med addiction involved?

back surgery has a 50/50 shot of stopping pain in it. most of the time doctors screw up and make it worse,or paralyze you.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Spinal surgery has always been dangerous with an increased risk of severe complications compared to other medical procedures.

I think its safe to say all the same that fellow sure was not paralyzed hence the horrendous act of depravity he perpetrated.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: dandandat2

WE NEED MORE GUNS!!!! Thats the answer. Give everyone a gun and we'll be safe

YES we do, more people need to be armed, more places need to allow conceal carry

They target places where there ARE NO GUNS , when will you people wake the fk up

Hell yea! Give the teachers all guns and even the students! Sell those guns baby!

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Give them away preloaded with every cereal box, that will solve the problem in no time sharpish.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Actually, it will. Will probably take a week or two, but all the undesirables will be fertilizer... along with a few of the defenders.

I wonder which you would be?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Pathetic and you are actually serious about such i assume you would call a purge of sorts.

From my perspective from thousands of miles away you better have a really big weapon. x

Your welcome to come over here and get your arse handed to you, coz it's nice to be nice, and all that jazz.

Without your gun son, or even with such, i ken perfectly well exactly what you would be.

So you wonder away or actually procure a passport and come and brandish your weapons somewhere civilised and see what happens next.

Chances are you would be shot dead by Police long before you ever managed to point your gun at anyone in violence, or not long soon after.
edit on 5-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Pathetic and you are actually serious about such i assume you would call a purge of sorts.

Your statement seems to imply that I would be in favor of such a purge. No, I would not. I was answering your hyperbople with what it could actually accomplish. It wasn't my idea.

From my perspective from thousands of miles away you better have a really big weapon.

I do. If I need it.

Your welcome to come over here and get your arse handed to you, coz it's nice to be nice, and all that jazz.

Nah, I like it right here. The reason I will likely never see the UK with my own eyes is I don't want to stir the crap the way you do.

Without your gun son, or even with such, i ken perfectly well exactly what you would be.

First of all, I am not your son. Not even close. I actually had a father who was a good man.

I seriously doubt you "ken" anything of significance. Oh, you think you know me... you have no doubt made plenty of opinions about me from our previous encounters. All of them, I am sure, are wrong. I don't fit in any of your boxes.

I like that fact. It means when the chips are down, you and those who think like you will have no idea what's coming next. You know, sort of what happened when the mighty UK decided they were going to punish the colonies. They neevr knew what hit them either, because like you, they underestimated us.

Keep underestimating.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I seriously doubt you have ever been anywhere but America given the simplistic unrealistic views you harbor and the way you seem to view the world, probably don't even possess a passport.

Good luck with your punishment, try and not to shoot yourself in the foot, whilst polishing the big shiny weapon that makes you feel so safe.

As to what you like, Trump, guns, MAGA and telling women what they can do with bodies or so it seems, good luck with that.

As to what's coming next, congress passing some kind of new gun laws in an attempt to remove or retard the guns in the hands of your children and mentally unstable springs to mind if there is any justice in the world, and would be my guess.

edit on 6-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

As to what's coming next, congress passing some kind of new gun laws in an attempt to remove or retard the guns in the hands of your children and mentally unstable springs to mind if there is any justice in the world, and would be my guess.

That would be a mistake.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I'm thinking allowing the guns to remain in the hands of your children and the mentally insane to be the bigger "mistake".

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You think wrong.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I'm certainly not the only one that thinks gun control in the USA is broken and that proper background checks should be introduced where the likes of AR-15 type rifles are concerned.

About half of Americans 48% see gun violence as a very big problem in your nation.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Define "proper." What about the present system is not "proper"?

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join