It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Officers in the Hallway while Texas School shooting occured

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Defending these cowards is disgusting.

and they have to live with it , I wouldn't be surprised if there was a rash of suicides in that Police department.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I'm not defending I'm taking an unpopular stance for an insane situation that people only think they understand.

I understand tactical situations quite well.

Did you know they went in and got their kids? But not everyone else's?

WATCH: Texas Police Spox on Live TV Confirmed Cops Went In for Their Own Kids During Uvalde Shooting

I don't give a damn what you think you understand.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelowand they have to live with it , I wouldn't be surprised if there was a rash of suicides in that Police department.

We can only hope.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I'm not defending I'm taking an unpopular stance for an insane situation that people only think they understand.

WATCH: Texas Police Spox on Live TV Confirmed Cops Went In for Their Own Kids During Uvalde Shooting

I get it mate , but I'm just arguing for the other side it does not mean I agree with them. The situation is Fluid so I'm not judging just yet.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The situation is insane.

Sorry to come at you so hard, but this is crazy # man.

They stood out there, when they could have stopped him BEFORE CHILDREN WERE KILLED, and didn't. Then they went and got THEIR #ing kids and left all the others to die. Then they played tough with parents. They also stopped a BP tactical team from going in.
edit on 5 27 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This ended when a BP officer finally went in and blasted the #stain.

As far as I know, the officer wasn't on duty and he used a borrowed shotgun.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You DO NOT hesitate in situations like this. If the #er is killing kids actively you don't wait, form a perimeter, and the proceed to do what I listed above.

You stack up, kick doors, and kill the threat.

They were supposed to have learned this from Columbine. But in Parkland the coward cop there let children die.

Now a whole police department let children die. This isn't supposed to happen this way, God damn it.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The situation is insane.

Sorry to come at you so hard, but this is crazy # man.

They stood out there, when they could have stopped him BEFORE CHILDREN WERE KILLED, and didn't. Then they went and got THEIR #ing kids and left all the others to die. Then they played tough with parents. They also stopped a BP tactical team from going in.

I know I've read through all of it and it's being repeated over and over and over on the Media .

And look how Angry you are and look how angry everyone else is on here , people are agreeing who never agree on ATS .

and does that not Spark a question ? Mate something about this shooting does not sit right if all of this information is correct then they could have stopped it and someone up high chose not to .

Yet the Fire is being fueled non-stop. The last time people were this angry and this much in agreement was on September-11-2001 and we all know what happened after that.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

and does that not Spark a question ? Mate something about this shooting does not sit right if all of this information is correct then they could have stopped it and someone up high chose not to .

Yet the Fire is being fueled non-stop. The last time people were this angry and this much in agreement was on September-11-2001 and we all know what happened after that.

I don't disagree.

But every ten minutes this gets far worse than it did ten minutes before.

You bet I'm angry. I'm angry because I know better and God damn it do I wish I could have been there to stop it.

I would DIE to stop something like that. It's in my training and in my blood. It's why I chose to become a soldier. I accepted that I might die, or be horribly wounded in return for the preservation of innocent life.

God, there is no higher calling as far as I can tell.

Some orders you do not follow. These cops were derelict, they were clearly self-interested, and they displayed cowardice. They do not belong in that #ing uniform.

I get where you're going with it.

Even the governor said that he was lied to by the department. God only knows what's really happening.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Wow, I hadn't heard that, if true that is utterly disgusting. I would think and hope that they got other kids out too but their number one priority should've of been neutralizing the threat.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I would DIE to stop something like that. It's in my training and in my blood. It's why I chose to become a soldier. I accepted that I might die, or be horribly wounded in return for the preservation of innocent life.

Amen .

and that is why Cops should be recruited and trained like Soldiers , yet they are recruited and trained like office workers.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Defending these cowards is disgusting.

Maybe they were working with the school teacher who unlocked the back door for Salvador Ramos?

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
These men and women are trained for these situations. There's no excuse for following procedure when a lunatic is killing kids. How could you stand down for almost an hour while children are being shot. If I had a vest and a gun, yeah I think I'd wanna save the kids or die trying.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

If I had a vest and a gun, yeah I think I'd wanna save the kids or die trying.

I'm hoping to die saving someone, or our country. Not hooked up to an IV bag.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Apparently, per the latest from the Texas DPS, it was the on-scene commander who "mistakenly" determined that the situation had changed from an "Active Shooter", which protocol would require responding officers to seek out and neutralize (kill) the shooter, to a "Barricaded Subject", which leaves the authorities to negotiate with the suspect.

Which is confusing since the responding officers were standing outside of the classrooms in which the shooter was firing shots, and from which 911 calls were being made by children, pleading for help, in those classrooms to the officers' dispatch.

What is more, it has been reported that the responding LEO'S were forced to wait in the hall outside those classrooms while a janitor with a key for the classroom doors was located!

Seems like a total cluster**** all the around

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Um. But isn't that EXACTLY what we pay police officers to do.

How could you know 10 year olds are being shot and have a gun and not try and stop it.

What good is it if the good guys with the guns are cowards?

Nope. Not buying what you're selling.

I couldn't possibly agree with you more.

Nothing like abject cowardice, incompetence, and negligence to bring two opposing people together.

I say whatever it takes, and a lot more people are going to be coming together here shortly, just watch. I'm sure the MSM are brainstorming, trying to re-spin this back on to the gun itself.

I hope this pivot lasts and people really start to ask the hard questions like, why after something like this horrific event, would the government introduce a bill to BAN body armor???

That's like banning lifejackets!!🤦🏾‍♂️ But that's their response.... to make you even MORE vulnerable and unsafe.

Time to protect ourselves.
edit on 5/27/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

So he works at Wendys for months to save up four grand, he tells people what he is going to do. His greek chatting buddy gets told he shot his grandmother in the head and then he says e is going to do a school, he crashes his Grandfathers truck on the way to the school, and multiple people call the cops, they lie that the confronts a security guard at the school, he just walks in. His grandmother even though shot calls the cops? Sure have been some weird reports about this. Lisa Havens channel on Bchute seems to have got this right. www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It's like a horrific real version of the Milgram experiment.

Can we get a group of armed adults to stand around doing nothing because they're being told not to, even stop others who would, while children cry out for help from another room and are obviously being massacred?

That's how bad people are at flouting authority.

It does not bode well for us.
edit on 27-5-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I hope the LEOs scrape off the "to protect and serve" slogan painted on their vehicles.

This doesn't reflect well on Law enforcement in general.

edit on 27-5-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Um. But isn't that EXACTLY what we pay police officers to do.

How could you know 10 year olds are being shot and have a gun and not try and stop it.

What good is it if the good guys with the guns are cowards?

Nope. Not buying what you're selling.

You better go lay down in case you pass out and I will do the same because I think this is the first time we’ve ever agreed on ANYTHING.
I’ve been extremely busy today and have only heard snippets of what came out but I am going to read more news when I get a chance tonight.
I know it’s a life or death situation and very scary but if those cops stood by looking at each other with their dicks in their hands while this clown was shooting kids behind the door, they are cowards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join