It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Officers in the Hallway while Texas School shooting occured

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
There is absolutely a difference in the Police and the Military.

I'm reading that the Cops were waiting on a Master Key to get in the Classroom , Last time I checked a Shotgun loaded with buckshot is a master key .

If Hypothetically there had been a Ranger team outside that school they would have been in there so fast putting that shooter down .

This Whole shooting was treated like a Hostage situation , and that is why it went so horribly wrong this was an active shooter with no intentions on taking hostages .

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
In this case would there have been loss of life had they acted? Most definitely, would it have been as high as it was? No. No it wouldn’t have. I’m all for supporting police, however in this case they screwed up in a big way. The way I see it is the CO has blood on his hands.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
In this case would there have been loss of life had they acted? Most definitely, would it have been as high as it was? No. No it wouldn’t have. I’m all for supporting police, however in this case they screwed up in a big way. The way I see it is the CO has blood on his hands.

Maybe the police force that was downsized due pressures from Democrats in D.C.. The people with the experience may have been terminated in smaller towns, and replaced with recent high-school grads, like they were in New York, Minneapolis, etc..

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This reeks of a false flag. How else could 19 armed and armored cops listen to the screams of children and gunshots and just stare at each other. They also obstructed the hero for 40 minutes. As far as I’m concerned they are all accomplices. Then you have Obama stoking the flames with his text trying to link this to George Floyd.
I think the police department has been subverted and set this whole thing up. Probably even bought his rifle for him.
They thought they could disarm us afterwards but I think it backfired in their pig faces.
edit on 28-5-2022 by Listen2GuthrieGovan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Listen2GuthrieGovan

Were the 20 Cops worried if they responded because of BLM backlash?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I honestly can’t understand how they could hear those sounds and not react unless they were in on it. Hearing those sounds would make a person lose their mind and forget about their own safety.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I do hear you OP, maybe the fault lies with the lack of extensive training? Maybe there's many factors to blame.

What I do know, it's that you cannot protect and serve people by waiting in a corridor during a life and death emergency.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Listen2GuthrieGovan
a reply to: vNex92

I honestly can’t understand how they could hear those sounds and not react unless they were in on it. Hearing those sounds would make a person lose their mind and forget about their own safety.

It would have been better if they had went to a Dunkin Donuts and waited, instead of standing around in the hallway discussing the NBA playoffs and what a dick Biden is.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It's almost like they wanted the kids to die. Not sure what became of it but in Parkland the Resource Officer that didn't go in was charged.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Cops are just normal people with a Gun on there hip basically .

No.

They are paid to do a job. That job means they might have to rush in where angels fear to tread. Each and every officer there chose, of their own free will, to accept that job and most probably did go through some training. Each and every officer there had the opportunity to complete additional training if they felt it would be needed. Each and every officer there drew a paycheck that week for a job they did not do. Each and every officer there held greater authority than the average citizen, shown dramatically in this case by them actively arresting parents who were willing to do the job they were paid to do, trained to do, freely agreed to do, and then did not do.

With greater authority comes greater responsibility. Period. End of paragraph. End of chapter. End of story. Done. Don't want the responsibility? Don't accept the authority.

People think they have extensive training , I'm telling they don't that is what SWAT teams are for.

Who determines what training is received by the officers? That would be the police department. If training is inadequate, who gets the blame for that? The police department.

There is no way the responsibility can be shifted here. The police arrived to the call; the police decided to not stop the events that were occurring; the police had the power to stop the events from occurring; the police actively prevented others from stopping the events that were occurring.

if the shooter had a friend stand outside the door and use force to prevent anyone from entering, that friend would be charged with 21 counts of Accessory to First Degree Murder and would likely be convicted and spend the rest of their natural life behind bars in a penal institution. Just what makes these cops any different? They did the exact same thing. and every one of them should be charged with 21 counts of Accessory to First Degree Murder. If convicted, they should spend the rest of their natural lives behind bars in a penal institution.

That is called "justice."

TheRedneck

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Um. But isn't that EXACTLY what we pay police officers to do.

How could you know 10 year olds are being shot and have a gun and not try and stop it.

What good is it if the good guys with the guns are cowards?

Nope. Not buying what you're selling.

I'm not selling anything , and Cops are just normal people with a Gun on there hip basically .

People think they have extensive training , I'm telling they don't that is what SWAT teams are for.

I am no cop. But I read what soldiers and firefighters had to say, and that is basically if lives are in immediate danger, the chain of command goes in the bin and they can act instantly and even go in alone.
Also you say that they are humans like everyone else.
No they are not.
They are not. If they were they'd go in and save the kids.
The fathers were going to save the children, but the cowards stopped them.
Last but not least, chosing to become a police officer means that you stop bad guys and accept that your life may be taken during service. It's not an office job.
What's next, soldiers waiting for the enemy to take over because they are scared to get injured or die?

I cannot imagine the anger of the parents willing to save their children towards those that stopped them, but didn't dare to go in themselves.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What i want to Know is Who Left the DAMNED door Unlocked.
I have a few Years on me but i can say i have no Idea what i would have
done if i had been there.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I get that training for average patrol cops is terrible, but this makes me question their humanity, standing there listening to kids being shot and doing nothing.

If I lived there, how could I expect them to show empathy when its warranted if they could stand there acting like its a hostage situation with gun shots going off inside a classroom full of kids.

I mean I am not one to scream false flag, (obviously kids died not trying to be alex jones) but either those were the worst cops in the country or they were in on what was going to happen.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This whole thing is a cover up!!

THEY WANT TO BAN GUNS??!!!

Thank God SOMEONE DISOBEYED THE ORDERS OF THAT idiotic police chief
whoever the # "made the call" to DO NOTHING.

The bordertac team are the only ones to have any sense????

I think there was more than one shooter..... this guy carried around 100lbs of ammo jumped
a fence and then hopped skipped right on in with a PROPPED OPEN DOOR???

FISHY AAAAAS FUUUUCK

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If you defend these pieces of crap you are a piece of crap. And please stay on line because if you defend them in the real world to me then me and you are having serious problems with each other. Little b$#@ s every last one of you. Hope they all end up like those poor children.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I know you've seen the Videos , look at the cops running around they are Fat Asses with badges . no offense to Big people I'm just making a point that they shouldn't be cops.

Cops are not held to the standard people think they are , They are not Physically tested and they are minimally trained.

Go to a Military base and look around all of the soldiers are in Shape and they are constantly training for combat , a Soldiers life is centered around waking up everyday and working out and then training to do there Job . If you fail to meet the Physical standard as a Soldier they will discharged your ass .

Cops are clearly not Physically tested and are clearly not put through any sort of selection to weed out the week ones , They really are just normal people hiding behind a badge . There is a reason so many cops are involved in bad shootings it's because they don't know what the F*ck they are doing .

I don't know why or how those Cops stood in that hallway and listened to those kids being murdered but I do know this it comes down to the Selection and Training of those Police Officers .
edit on 28-5-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
What i want to Know is Who Left the DAMNED door Unlocked.
I have a few Years on me but i can say i have no Idea what i would have
done if i had been there.

From what I understand, a teacher (or school official) heard the accident (the shooter crashing his grandfather's pickup), and went outside to investigate, as anyone would do. If you hear a crash you would want to see if you could help the victims, right?

But the shooter had already abandoned the wreck, and the teacher did not see the shooter in the vicinity.

Expecting to possibly need to quickly return inside the school to call for help, the school door (which I suspect was self-locking from the inside, was popped open.

The shooter, still unseen by the school employee, used the door to access the corridor(s) that lead to the classrooms.

A tragic set of circumstances to be sure.

But nothing that cannot be considered to be out of the ordinary.

How often have you rushed out of your house in response to something outside, but stopped to close and lock the door behind you before you went to investigate?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

1. The government of Texas sure seems to believe the new time line

2. Bad orders or illegal orders can be disobeyed when you KNOW people are in hams way and dying especially innocent children, it would have taken 1-3 cops to stop this in its tracks

3. I have been in a good number of combat situations during my time in the military, i was a medic(PJ) in the USAF for a good number of years and thankfully never was put in a situation where i had to stand outside a door and listen to people get killed as i stood there.(never would happen anyway)

i don't think this was a false flag or anything like that, i think this was a case of a very troubled young man and cowardly police officers.

what do cops always say these days, that they NEED to make it home at night and that is there top priority, not the public safety.

and if it turns out cops got their kids out first or called them to leave or whatever the situation may be it would be a bombshell

the fact is that the police just sat there and waited..

police and 911 have a DUTY to PROTECT the public at all costs even their own safety and LIVES that is what they signed up for and always seem to forget.

this is a tragedy like every murder is, but if it could have been prevented by the 911 operator calling the school to go on lockdown and rushed officers there to the entrances it may have been avoided or the impact lessened

sad all the way around.

i get why flooding the school with parents was not a good idea, but if the cops are not going to do something they should have let ANYOINE who was willing to stop the killing go in.

i bet you all those officers slept well last night knowing THEY got home to their kids and THEIR families are safe.....

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I don't know why or how those Cops stood in that hallway and listened to those kids being murdered but I do know this it comes down to the Selection and Training of those Police Officers .

Is there any report or indication that the responding officers could hear the surviving children in those classrooms?

Aren't modern classrooms pretty much soundproofed? Otherwise there would pure cacophony throughout the day as noise from one classroom bled to another and echoed down the halls.

It has been reported that although the officers could hear (and I assume see) rounds being fired through the classroom door, they did not know that there were still children in the classrooms; that this was a Barricade, as opposed to an Active Shooter situation.

A massive and tragic (if not criminal) mis-appraisal by the on-site commander, especially since their 911 dispatch was in real-time contact with surviving students in those classrooms at that very same time!

Why wasn't the information regarding those surviving students passed to the police outside in the corridor?

Or was it?
edit on 28-5-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I know you've seen the Videos , look at the cops running around they are Fat Asses with badges . no offense to Big people I'm just making a point that they shouldn't be cops.

Cops are not held to the standard people think they are , They are not Physically tested and they are minimally trained.

They used to be. A long time ago, cops had to adhere to a physical standard of height and weight. No longer. Political correctness and "civil rights" issues nixed the requirements. I have seen deputies so overweight and out of shape they couldn't haul ass if they made two trips!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join