It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epidemic Of 15-19 Year Olds Dropping Dead In Schools In US And Canada

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Dr. William Makis recently authored a story about the abnormal number of healthy 15-19 year olds dying in peculiar ways. Within the last month or so a large number of students have been found dead in their dorms or died while in the middle of class. These are healthy young students in college or high school that just die inexplicably, and the mainstream media is silent on the issue. The silence is the smoking gun. These deaths are only from within the last month, in March and April 2023.

The strategy used to describe the deaths are "brief illness," such as suffering a migraine and also just dying suddenly, because that's the new normal. These aren't unhealthy student's, either:

Jena, LA – 15 year old Jena High School student Kameron Shelton died in class at 11am on April 18, 2023

Milwaukee, WI – 19 year old Marquette University Student Kamrin Ray was found dead in residence on April 17, 2023

Charlotte, NC – 18 year old Myers Park High School Senior Barron Alexander Harris died early morning of April 16, 2023

Montague, PEI – 16 year old high school (Ecole Francois-Buote) student Samuel Russell Campbell, died suddenly in school on April 14, 2023.

Tipp City, OH – 17 year old Tippecanoe High School student Carson Robbins died on April 14, 2023 after a “brief illness”

Ithaca, NY – 19 year old Cornell University Student Matthew Friedman was found unresponsive in residence and died on April 12, 2023

Bethesda, MD – Unnamed student at Walter Johnson High School passed away “very suddenly and unexpectedly” on April 12, 2023

Boise, ID – 17 year old Timberline High School tennis player Justin Smith collapsed unexpectedly during tennis practice on April 10, 2023 and died in ER at 6:20pm.

Dallas, TX – Episcopal School of Dallas Student died overnight on April 5, 2023

Berkeley, CA – 16 year old Berkeley High School student Lillia Bartlow went home from school on March 24, 2023 after suffering a migraine and died unexpectedly at home

Mukilteo, WA – 18 year old high school student Chloe Nuttbrock died suddenly of aneurysm in early March 16, 2023

Rice Lake, WI – 6 high school student deaths (posted on April 21, 2023)

Found dead in dorm or residence. Cardiac arrest and died while at school.

Died after having migraine at school.

Died in early morning hours.

Died after “brief illness”.

Died during tennis practice at school.

SOURCE[ editby]edit on 30-4-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This is absolutely the BEST video yet that breaks down what's in the Pfizer documents. It explains everything that's been happening and what is going to happen.

edit on 70000001111America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: fix link

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yeah, it no worky.

Just pop in the whole youtube link

ok, WORKS now

I get that many are too young to remember the Swine Flu scare of the 1970's but the vaccine killed more people than the swine flu.

www.bbc.com...
edit on 30-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This is absolutely the BEST video yet that breaks down what's in the Pfizer documents. It explains everything that's been happening and what is going to happen.

That video was awesome, thanks for sharing.
The information is not awesome, rather disturbing , but the truth shall set you free.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is truly horrible news. Young kids with their lives and bright futures brought to an end, and no one in authority is talking about it because they know that they helped make it happen, and we are talking about people with zero morals so it makes sense in that regard.

The MSM news should really be considered a dire public enemy and a threat to all citizens, as well as those in authority who caused this to happen by coercion of mandatory but experimental jabs. "Safe and effective" moniker they keep using and the cancelling and censorship must be punished.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That is a good video.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Jesus f#ucking christ! I only checked out the first 2, and the second one was hit by a taxi!

Edit: I was incorrect. She was hit by a taxi 7 years prior.

Working my way down the list, Barron Alexander Harris committed suicide.
edit on 30-4-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Jesus f#ucking christ! I only checked out the first 2, and the second one was hit by a taxi!

Edit: I was incorrect. She was hit by a taxi 7 years prior.

Working my way down the list, Barron Alexander Harris committed suicide.

Yep, They're all suicides, we already know what you're going to say.
edit on 30-4-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Yep, They're all suicides, we already know what you're doing to say.

Nah, there were a couple of aneurisms, but most have no cause of death or vaccination status mentioned whatsoever. So just making up stories again. They're dead, that's all we know.
edit on 30-4-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Nah, there were a couple of aneurisms, but most have no cause of death or vaccination status mentioned whatsoever. So just making up stories again. They're dead, that's all we know.

What stories did I make up? Quote the story.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

That all of these deaths have anything at all to do with vaccines. Like your old, big "i kNoW tHaT eVeRyDaY..." thread. A vast majority of those were proven to be something else. Hell, a few of them didn't even die!

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You don't even have to blame the vaccine, which you didn't in the OP. It's just known exactly what you're talking about because it's obvious to anybody looking at data.

Why are excess deaths elevated 15-40% across highly vaccinated countries and why is it in mostly those under 50 driving that excess?

Of course anybody that has any training or spent time studying knows what the largest single factor shared between these groups is aside from their demographics of sex, race, and age type things. They were all given access to a specific novel product at specific dates just prior to this increase in excess mortality.

It doesn't matter to the true-believers that the agencies responsible for tracking and honest investigation of things like VAERS and other population wide flags from sentry data are just a backdrop for pharma or that the trials were a fraud. Who cares if they just dropped most adverse events from the trial data or didn't study things they later claimed as certainty to the masses?

Most of the true-believers no longer actually believe the vaccine is "safe and effective", because they are no longer taking the product. It doesn't meet their own risk benefit analysis, but that is irrelevant when you are taken by the holy spirit of Pfizer to condemn the heretics. The establishment has told them it makes perfect sense to stop, even though prior vaccines offer no real protection from future strains and they say COVID is still raging across the unvaccinated populations. They're all unvaccinated in reality, except by policy definition.

The sooner people start treating COVID trolls as religious zealots the sooner we can stop bothering with the nonsense and move on. They can't be convinced with data. If people come along that take serious interest and want to discuss that would be a welcomed change, but as I pointed out in another thread anybody that provided challenges backed by any kind of original scientific thought has long stopped trying to justify these junk therapeutics. It's just malicious trolling now with a thin veneer of pseudo-skepticism that is being mistaken for science-based criticism, but underneath it's just contempt for those failing to conform like the good sheep they were told to be.

I would say at this point the behavior is more damaging to vaccine perception than the truth going unchallenged. Unchallenged there is nobody throwing absurd lies out there that don't even sit right with a layperson. That greasy feeling of being lied to for a political agenda doesn't really leave people anxious to trust experimental and controversial new drug treatments for diseases they're they are mostly at no risk from.

Hopefully the changes on ATS are synergistic. There's a lot of meat still on the bone with COVID and vaccines, but it's not currently worth exploring because of the feral troll colony that has been habituated to food. Without the constant derailing larger concepts can be presented. Without the baiting and derailing even those that may be lacking in background can ask questions and be on the path to being better informed. That's kinda the case across topics. People that care about nothing except their individual beliefs will prevent those who are interested from ever getting a chance to ask questions of the many highly knowledgeable members here.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
You don't even have to blame the vaccine, which you didn't in the OP. It's just known exactly what you're talking about because it's obvious to anybody looking at data.

LOL #bIgBrAiNs

The data on InfoWars is not data.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

LOL #bIgBrAiNs

Oh no, another insult to my intelligence using imaginary things pulled from social media tropes. How will my reputation endure against people of such high regard in the science community?

Thank you for providing sufficient illustration of my points for those not quite up to speed.

Can't argue with flat-earthers. Their position is such they have to reject and explain away basic science they refuse to learn or even acknowledge exists. It's an irreconcilable disagreement between science and belief.

I'll be waiting for anybody that's serious to come along, but enjoy your daily sky screaming ritual. It's totally working to achieve fewer threads you don't like. I saw three people spontaneously compelled to schedule their vaccination just from being in the same room as me when I read your comments.

Powerful.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
just got done reading this book. really goes in depth into this topic. hard to ignore the data.www.amazon.com...
reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is down right terrifying if your young and you got the shot

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

LOL #bIgBrAiNs

The more time that passes, the less people that subscribe to your religion of faucism. It's clear from your desperate comments that you're only trying to convince yourself at this point.
edit on 30-4-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You're not funny and you're not clever.

Ever considered discussing the topic or refuting claims with reliable and independent data of your own?

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I agree. Every single time ANYONE dies now, it’s blamed on the vaccine. Sort of like blaming all deaths on Covid! As a nurse that worked in a Pediatric ER for years, I can tell you there have AKWAYS been “unexplained “ deaths in young kids and teenagers. Especially among athletes. They drop on the playing field or parents find them in their bed. Some of these deaths cited are suicides. Vaccine status is not public information so this is a slippery slope unless you can prove these kids were vaccinated. A lot of parents are now speaking out when they hear their child’s death being attributed to the vaccine and they’re not very happy their kids are being used as puppets in this back and forth about the vax. Are the vaccines wonderful? No. Are the killing everyone? No a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
My niece was 23 years old, she was a figure skater in top physical condition.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join