It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Smith's Slap: A Publicity Stunt for Pharma? The True Reason? 3 New Alopecia Drugs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
It seems the slap was staged by Smith and the Chris Rock guy to promote hair loss drugs by 3 companies.

THREE COMPANIES!

These 3 companies sponsored the event! In my opinion backed by evidence the whole thing was a staged event with kickbacks to the participants.

You can read the dirty scheme with details at the below url

Did Will Smith Smack Chris Rock on Behalf of Sponsors?

Pfizer, Novartis, Eli Lilly, Incyte and Exact Sciences even sponsored the 2022 Academy Awards, which was “an unusual turn for the industry,” according to some biopharma professionals.3 Chances are you heard about how Will Smith smacked Chris Rock across the face. Smith supposedly took offense over a comment about his wife’s lack of hair. Jada Pinkett Smith has alopecia areata, which is believed to be an autoimmune disorder. Isn’t it amazing, then, that Pfizer, a primary sponsor of this year’s Oscars,4 is working on an alopecia drug? They announced “top-line results” from a Phase 2b/3 trial in August 2021.5 It’s especially curious since three of the other sponsors — Eli Lilly, Incyte (partnering with Lilly) and Novartis — also have alopecia drugs nearly ready to go.6,7,8 Coincidence? Or a cleverly disguised publicity stunt for soon-to-be-released drugs? If the latter, it would put a whole new spin on the concept of subliminal advertising.

articles.mercola.com... dc57de8690f096fe93f44927c&sd=20071129&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20220406_HL2&mid=DM1147686&rid=1453949618

You should save the article due to censorship.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

If this were a conspiracy he'd have slapped a white dude.

These Hollywood type can't break the mold for even a second.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Nope.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

3 new hair loss drugs

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Considering the enourmous negative backlash Will has been recieving from pretty much all sides since the incident, he'd have to have been paid a very large amount for it to be worth it.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

You don't think that will dissapear when they out this as a stunt?

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

The backlash will be forgotten by next week but the ALOPECIA profile will be raised and remember the sponsors will be marketing their drugs like mad and no doubt jade will be used in the near future to promote it.

Plan seems obvious to me. billions at stake. 20 to 100 million is nothing.

phzifer made 72 billion from covid

They have spent 4.6 billion on congress over the last 2 years

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Nope.

Thanks for the insightful comment, I will have to spend much time in contemplation before I can provide a proper response.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   

The backlash will be forgotten by next week

Nope. Smith had to resign from the Academy of Motion Pictures because of his behavior. That's long lasting. Also, 3 of Will Smith's future projects have been put on hold because of "the slap", costing a lot of people, not just Will Smith, a LOT of money.

That slap will be etched in the minds of masses for a long time to come. People will not forget.

edit on 6-4-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Nope. Smith had to resign from the Academy of Motion Pictures because of his behavior. That's long lasting. Also, 3 of Will Smith's future projects have been put on hold because of "the slap", costing a lot of people, not just Will Smith, a LOT of money.

That slap will be etched in the minds of masses for a long time to come. People will not forget.

Literally almost no one watched it so I highly doubt it lol

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

'Projects' are dime a dozen and means nothing. Resign from a mutual back slapping club probably a relief.

he/jade probably will get 100 of millions from bigharma and may become their spokesperson using the slap in a self referential way in the same way shatner used star trek to advertise...

Also he is past his prime/peak and over the hill judging by his recent efforts and this was his chance to grab more money as the greed of the rich is unbounded.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Literally almost no one watched it so I highly doubt it lol

Maybe not a lot of people were watching the award ceremony live, but the incident has been posted and viewed kazillions of times. The meme is NEVER going away! LOL

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Haven't liberal journalists already started claiming that the backlash is mostly because he's black?

How long before talking about it will get you branded a racist?

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Haven't liberal journalists already started claiming that the backlash is mostly because he's black?

How long before talking about it will get you branded a racist?

Another reason why it's absurd to think think that Will Smith would step away from his role model image into into a stereotypical out of control angry black man to covertly promote a pharmaceutical company's interest.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Come on , come on!!!! I've said from the start, I've looked at the incident slo/mo, normal speed, stop/ start, is it I was watching something that you have all seen different????
Smith never, ever made contact with any slap. He was a good 6 inches away from Rock. Before the Oscars even on ATS the main word about was the Oscars aught to be stopped for very lacklustre performance, no body was interested, nobody talked about it. BUT, heh presto a big controversy at the ceremony and it's suddenly in the spotlight, everybody's talking about it, even ATS has a few posts about it. Job done.
Have you never heard the showbiz saying "all publicity is good publicity". It was a put on and they are playing the long game.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If there's no conspiracy then I forgot it already.

I think he's gonna come out with some kind of cannabis gummy to commemorate the event.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Come on , come on!!!! I've said from the start, I've looked at the incident slo/mo, normal speed, stop/ start, is it I was watching something that you have all seen different????
Smith never, ever made contact with any slap. He was a good 6 inches away from Rock. Before the Oscars even on ATS the main word about was the Oscars aught to be stopped for very lacklustre performance, no body was interested, nobody talked about it. BUT, heh presto a big controversy at the ceremony and it's suddenly in the spotlight, everybody's talking about it, even ATS has a few posts about it. Job done.
Have you never heard the showbiz saying "all publicity is good publicity". It was a put on and they are playing the long game.

Every single person I’ve spoken to thinks it’s 100% real. So I kept quiet, I know a strike when I see one, and I DEFINITELY know a film slap when I see one. Rock was braced and ready in case.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Be happy it´s only the Oscars (who cares?) who are sponsored by those criminals.

In Germany it`s whole party conferences (SPD) which are sponsored ny those criminals who follow their own agenda: Upload doesn´t work for me again so i will leave a link. Check the second picture with all the sponsors. If you see the sponsors and look at Germany now everything gets clear. You just have to sponsor a party and then you can go on with making money in your football stadiums with tens of thousands of paying visitors while everybody else was allowed to work and to shut up and nothing else.

You see the bio-security agenda, you see the total observation agenda, you see the green new deal, you see the great reset in these sponsors. They do it in front of our eyes, spit in our faces with that and laugh about us lemmings while they do with us what they want.

You just need to buy the right parties and politicians. That is how Germany and it´s so called democracy was completely destroyed in no time at all since at least 2020.

Would i be happy if it only would be an unnecessary event like the Oscars that was sponsored by these criminals and if it was only about alopecia products they want to sell...

Link

Cheers
edit on 6 4 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You think the pharma industry can't compete with the movie industry financially?

What difference does a couple movie deals going away mean if he's getting billions from the companies plural who can actually afford to give him billions for a stunt like this.

I'm not saying that's what happened, but pharma can definitely convince him to retire early if they wanted to

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Infinitis

Billions? For a stunt like that? Why, when they could take that money and make a bunch of movies about victims of Alopecia and their miraculous, save the day cure?

Nope. Not buying it. Nor am I buying the idea that Will Smith would pervert his good guy, love and peace role model image and forgo his successful celebrity status for a money.

edit on 6-4-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join