It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court pick Ketanji Brown Jackson .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: JinMI
Wow

Wow indeed. Dude got 4 years while pedos did short time and got apologies.

Totally legit nominee here.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Wow

Wow indeed. Dude got 4 years while pedos did short time and got apologies.

Totally legit nominee here.

Perfection in Joe Biden's eyes. He'd like to expand the court with 4 more Ketanjis.

Imagine how that court could magically make all of Joe and Hunter's past/present transgressions retroactively vanish.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

On that topic, the sooner charges are levied, the sooner he can be pardoned.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

If Ketanji Jackson's mindset becomes dominant on the Supreme Court, most laws regarding violence will be overturned.

This SCOTUS candidate admitted tonight that she can't even define what a "woman" is.

"Can you provide a definition for the word ‘woman?’" the senator asked.

"Can I provide a definition? No," Jackson responded. "I can't."

"You can't?" Blackburn asked.

"Not in this context, I'm not a biologist," the judge replied.

"Do you believe the meaning of the word woman is so unclear and controversial that you can't give me a definition?" Blackburn pressed.

"Senator, in my work as a judge, what I do is I address disputes. If there's a dispute about a definition, people make arguments, and I look at the law, and I decide," Jackson said.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

What a pinhead!

I wonder if she thinks of herself as a "woman"?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
we have a question of plus or minus 300,000 years 🤓🚬

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Wait, didn't she say she had no idea what CRT was?
🚬

Georgetown Day School, the private Pre K-12 school where Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson sits on the board of trustees, teaches radical critical theory pedagogy, and boasts on its website “everyone will engage in the work of social justice within all aspects of school life” — which Judge Jackson would be required to “support” and “promote” as a member of the board.

During her second day of questioning by senators on Tuesday, Judge Jackson took questions from a number of Republicans pertaining to her opinion on “Critical Race Theory” — and Sen Ted Cruz (R-TX) specifically probed her on race-essentialist materials being taught at Georgetown Day School, such as “Antiracist Baby” by Ibram X. Kendi.

However, teaching “Antiracist Baby” is not the only radical material being pushed on children at the school where Judge Jackson sits on the board.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And the kicker is ........ this month is Women’s History Month 🤣

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Senator Graham is a jackass.
While I don't like this ladys record, she is handling Grahams douchbaggery very well. He appears to be trying to push buttons, she looks like she wants genuine conversations.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I do not care what color, race, religion or identity she takes.

She has an agenda. Always has. Always will. That is NOT you need on the SCOTUS.

A DC judge appointed by 44 to the sentencing commission?
She reduced sentences for drug crime involving crack and coc aine.
She ruled against the 45 Admin regarding fast-track deportations.
She ruled against multiple EO's regarding Federal employees
She ruled to make House Members fulfill subpoenas.
She handled appeals that came through DC and ruled against a lot.

Folks, look it up.

She is not conservative or liberal. She is a Progressive through and through. She is what you would call Deep State being related to Paul Ryan through marriage also. We all know he was a RINO 100%.

edit on Maram31amf0000002022-03-23T11:04:39-05:001139 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Not only that but it's being done entirely to appeal to his base. He literally voted to confirm her to a lifelong federal judgeship six months ago.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I got a bad vibe about this women and my gut feelings tells me she is going to damage the supreme court for ever, my gut feelings are always right.

This women will mean trouble for Americans regardless of color.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes. It just pains me that there are so many qualified candidates but the only person they will put through is a woman of color.

There are plenty of people more qualified but looked over for the color of their skin but her appointment would be for racial equality?

No. She has a strong agenda and it shows in her answers.
edit on Marpm31pmf0000002022-03-23T13:29:28-05:000128 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There has to be NO WAY this Woman is Confirmed to the SCOUS . If the Reps don't Vote Against it then the American People Should DEMAND they Do . A Travesty of Justice if they Confirm .....

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If the public is not allowed to find out her LSAT results, as Tucker has suggested, she is clearly another foot soldier in the communist woke movement.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Who is someone that is more qualified? She was editor of Harvard Law Review while at law school, she clerked for the justice that is retiring, she's worked as a lawyer in both the public (she will be the first justice who has worked as a public defender of accounts) and private sector, and she's been a federal judge for nine years.

That's a pretty top tier resume when it comes to selecting a Supreme Court justice. In fact, at this point in her career, she has more experience as a judge than Roberts, Thomas, Barrett, and Kagan had combined when they were appointed to the SC.

Just looking over her resume, she is more of a complete package than any judge currently sitting on the bench. So if she is underqualified than so it's every other justice.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

We don't know the LSAT score of any other justice but, considering they all graduated from either Harvard or Yale Law School, it can be assumed they all did pretty well.

However, I don't really get why Carlson is so fixated on it. She clearly did well enough to get into Harvard Law where she served as editor of Harvard Law Review, graduated cum laude, and then proceeded to pass the Bar Exam. I'd say that says more about her legal acumen than her score on a test that doesn't even actually pertain to legal knowledge.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Notable & Quotable ::::::::::::::🙈

Biden: We must appoint a woman to the Supreme Court.

Supreme Court Nominee: I don’t know what a woman is— I’m not a biologist.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As far as I'm concerned CRT = Cathode Ray Tube.

PERIOD.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
And the real truth is that without judges that can weaken our constitution the agenda to change America completely can not advance, the pesky old document call the constitution that gives rights to the American citizens of this country has been under attack.

That women is part of the deep state and globalist agenda.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I've been watching this via livestream. She couldn't answer most of Kennedy's questions, even said "I don't know" to one of them. She skirts around answers and kills as much time as she can as she tries to lie to Republican questions. The democrats answer questions for her before they ask. For example, "you didn't let any sexual abusers walk free without doing some time, DID YOU." Corey Booker talked to her like they were on a first date and needed a cold shower by the time he was done, as well as Amy Klobachar. The democrats, at least those who are in the spotlight all the time, have a serious chemical imbalance. Republicans aren't innocent, but at least they're asking whats-her-name some very important questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join